Golf 2010 PGA Tour Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Could have seriously injured a spectator with that shank from the trees on the last hole... the bloke peeking out from behind the tree got the fright of his life.

Lucky he told them to take a few steps back prior to hitting that shot as I think it may have struck someone otherwise.

Could have seriously injured a spectator with that shank from the trees on the last hole... the bloke peeking out from behind the tree got the fright of his life.

Lucky he told them to take a few steps back prior to hitting that shot as I think it may have struck someone otherwise.

23uynhu.jpg

Anyone know if Channel 10 will get the same hours of coverage for the Masters as ONE this year? Hope so, heading away for the weekend and not sure if I will have digital access.

There'll actually be more live coverage on Ten, on the final day, due to the MotoGP, ONE's coverage doesn't start till 7am while normal coverage starts on Ten at 4am. Miss a few hours of it in HD.

Michael Sim has had to pull out of the Masters with a shoulder injury. A real shame, the guy doesn't get any luck with injuries and would of been his debut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really hoping Sergio Garcia or Camillo Villegas win either this week or at least a major this year, as they are both coming down for the Aussie Masters.

Australia has 2 "live" chances in Allenby and Ogilvy, but you wouldn't exactly be confident of an Aussie winning given our past history.

Part of me is hoping Tiger wins, and part of me isn't.

If he wins, I think it shows just how s**t his opposition is, because they have had months of normal preparation yet he has had none.

Non Americans seem to win here more then often, so I tipped Paddy Harrington, although my roughy is the German Martin Kaymer.

Would love an Aussie to finally win at Augusta.

The way Adam Scott is putting this year, he might have 40 putts in a round on Augusta's greens....

Anyone know how to get a US proxy to watch the coverage on Masters.org?

I'm really hoping Sergio Garcia or Camillo Villegas win either this week or at least a major this year, as they are both coming down for the Aussie Masters.

great to see them get these 2,huge galleries will follow them as they are very popular players with the fans.maybe they are starting to learn that the fans dont want to watch boring americans.(except tiger and phil)

ESPN.com has by process of elimination got it down to four players....

Padraig Harrington
Hunter Mahan
Tiger Woods

and

the winner … Lee Westwood

$10 on each player sees a win of $5 if Woods wins, $130 Westwood, $150 Harrington and $470 Mahan.....good way to try and cover yourself if you think they are on the mark (which I think they have been the last three years....the winner was in their final group).

Tiger tees off at 0342 AEST tomorrow? Anyone know if OneHD will show it in the morning or what they'll do?

No their coverage starts at 5.45am. Earliest they can start it as that is when coverage in America starts at 6am. Although, ESPN (in America) are meant to be showing Tiger tee off, it'll probably be on stream somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back