2010 Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 20, 2010
The Netherrealm
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Bayern, Chelsea FC, Raiders
Hey guys was just thinking about this earlier & thought it could be a good discussion; would we have won the 2010 premiership if we didn't trade Tarrant to Freo and would we have drafted Ben Reid or Nate Brown with our draft pick that year? And would we have kept Tarrant forward or would he have become a backman if he stayed at the club?

104069.jpg

Impossible to know, but I think it would be unlikely. Reid and Brown were critical in the finals and Medhurst was very important in getting us to a position where we were serious challengers.

It certainly was one of the better trades the club has done.

Hey guys was just thinking about this earlier & thought it could be a good discussion; would we have won the 2010 premiership if we didn't trade Tarrant to Freo and would we have drafted Ben Reid or Nate Brown with our draft pick that year? And would we have kept Tarrant forward or would he have become a backman if he stayed at the club?

it took freo 2 years to move tarrant back. but they did. we didnt. personally i always wanted him on the wing and use his speed & strong marking to deliver the ball inside 50, rather than persist with his inaccurate kicking for so long.

but thats my opinion :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back