FBDonkey

Club Legend
Apr 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
This is the Monday Wrap. The place to tell the world how you went in SC on the weekend. This is basically a sub-blog on bigfooty where you can track some of the teams in SC and their thought processes. It was pretty easy to do when i was in the top 250 after round 1 last year. This year i scraped into the top 25,000 so it might be tougher.

Score - 2201

Overall ranking -

Team: (optional)

Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Kennelly, Malceski, Hunt, Waters (McGuire, Silvani)
Ablett, Pendles, Ball, Trengrove, Martin, Barlow (Jetta, Shuey)
Sandilands, Clark (Warnock, Lobbe)
Roo, ROK, Buddy, Gray, Tippet, Hall, Medhurst (hitchcock, Gumby)

Heroes -
Maclesky, Goddard, Hodge, Ablett, Barlow, Sandilands, Roo, ROK

Villains -
MClarke, Tippet, Gumbleton

League Status -
Ranked top 3 in my mates league, but am ranked bottom 3 in the 2 elite leagues that i am in.

Injury concerns -
I hung onto Gray even though i knew he was injured. Had to cop Gumby's score instead so it has definitely cost me points.

Trades -
Not yet. Guess i might have to think about it if Gray misses again, although that would be admitting defeat.

Vent:
Why did the hawks have to play Melbourne the week Buddy is out!! That would been 150 points right there.

Kudos:
Barlow. Genius. My bench performed really well.

Thoughts-
Really wish i had of followed my gut and picked up HarryO. Just didnt want too many pies in my squad. I think i scored pretty well considering i had 2 premiums on the bench in the first round. It was a lot easier to hold my high ranking last year because i just had to be consistent. Its gonna be a bigger challenge to climb the rankings. I think that there are probably a lot of pretty avg teams in the top 5k though as a lot of the popular picks scored so well. My team structure always indicated i would probably get off to a pretty slow start.

Re: The Monday Wrap (Round 1)

Posted mine on YSCC before, so copy and paste for me.

Team Name: Stokesy’s Snorters

Team:

DEF: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Kenelly, Malceski, Ladson, Waters
RES: Silvagni, Maguire

MID: Ablett, Dal Santo, Selwood, Ball, Barlow, Martin
RES: Shuey, JKT

RUCK: Tippett, Hille
RES: Warnock, McNamara

FWD: Riewoldt, O’Keefe, Pavlich, Gray, Hall, Medhurst, Ziebell
RES: Gumbleton, Hitchcock

Round Score: 2364

Overall Ranking: 2675

Heroes: Malceski, Barlow, Roo, Ladson (over Hunt)

Villains: Nicky Dal, Hall, Robbie Gray for being injured, Tippett, Hille

Injury Concerns: Robbie Gray, Kennelly, as well as Hille being reported

On the Chopping Block: Only Tippett coming under consideration

Trade Thoughts: Tippy for Kreuz? Better wait another week.

Vent: Freaken Davie Hille. 53 and under report.

Brag: Going rookie-less in the forward line paid off, Ziebell and Medhurst both racking up 100+, and Kennelly over JMac paid off big time. Then again, I had to play Hitchcock over Gray this week, so haven’t reapt full benefits yet.

Additional Thoughts: If Beau Waters can keep raking in 78’s, I’ll be happy.
Gee, those Saints are good.

Score - 2394

Overall ranking - 1430

Goddard, Goodwin Enright, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvani)
Ablett, Pendles, Selwood, Trengrove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, JKT)
Sandilands, Clark (Warnock, McCauley)
Roo, ROK, Hall, Murphy, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Medhurst (Rockliff, Gumby)

Heroes - Barlow, Hodge, Murphy, Ziebell, Selwood

Villains - Clark, Gumby, Trengove

League Status - 2nd in BF Div 22. 1st in 2 cash leagues with mates

Injury concerns - Just Kennelly getting knocked out, but sufficient coverage

Trades - Not sure yet, but it will be 0 or 1. Have to weigh up Gumby's worth. Really need him to be a cow. Not sure 18 points cuts it and plan on using 2 next week, so might not be able to wait...still a few days away

Vent: Mitch Clark. I invested heavily in you. I could have paid 1/2 and got more with Leuenberger. s**t...I could have started Warnock

Kudos: Barlow will be everyone's so i'll say Hodge. It was nice to see early form in 2010.

Thoughts- I'm happy. Solid start, although scoring was very high this week. The mid pricers seemed to all pay off...mine and the ones i don't have. The mid priced forward structure worked well this week. I will be happy to get 400 every week from Hall, Murph, Danger, Ziebs and Medhurst but to get 493 I am extremely happy. Just need to shore up my rookies I feel and then trades can be conserved until players peak. Well and truly exceeded an aim to average 2200

Score - 2453

Overall ranking - 290

Team:

DEF: Enright, Shaw, Hodge, Gilbee, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Nason, Silvagni)
MID: Ablett, Dal Santo, Pendlebury, Cooney, Martin, Barlow (Howlett, Shuey)
RUC: Sandilands, Kreuzer (Trengove, McCauley)
FWD: Reiwoldt, Brown, Pavlich, Higgins, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Hitchcock (Podsiadly, Gumbleton)

Heroes - Roo, Shaw, Sandi, Kreuzer, Brown, Ziebell, Pavlich, Barlow

Villains - Dal Santo, Gilbee, Pendlebury, Gumby

League Status - Beating my nearest opponent by 250 points. should've joined a bigfooty league haha.

Injury concerns - Kennelly, but I'm confident he'll be right

Trades - None

Vent: My 2 midfeild premiums really underperformed.

Kudos: Barlow for an awesome debut. Shaw, hopefully he can find some consistency this year.

Thoughts: Happy with my start. Still some room to improve as my two other midfield premiums didn't perform well and a back premium in Gilbee didn't score well. Happy with my mid-pricers and rookies.

Score - 2292

Overall ranking -

Heroes -
Macleski, Hodge, Ablett, Barlow, Sandilands, Roo, Ziebell, Shaw

Villains -
Tippet, Hille, Gumbleton (Buddy will
come in this week) and worst of all Newman who has been my rock for the last few years.

League Status -
Not too sure, will update later.

Injury concerns -
None at the minute but Hille is the worry with a likely suspension.

Trades -
I'll give Newman a few more weeks.

Vent:
Agreed about the Buddy call. I'm still very frustrated about Newman! I had Kennely in instead but decided it was too risky to have all of Malceski, Hunt and Ladson starting on field. I could have upgraded a forward rookie to Medhurst (would have been my 7th forward).

Kudos:
Barlow. Enough said.

Thoughts-
My vent is probably the only upsetting thing. I am pretty happy overall but there are some changes I would make based on rd 1 but hey hindsight is a wonderful thing. Good opening score with plenty of room for improvement.

Score - 2495

Overall ranking -

Team: Johno's XXII

Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Shaw, Malceski, Hunt, Waters (McGuire, Nason)
Ablett, Pendles, Mitchell, Selwood, Martin, Barlow (Banner, Howlett)
Sandilands, Nicnat (Warnock, Grimely)
Roo, Pav, Gia, Higgins, Ballantyne, Medhurst, Hitchcock (Rockcliff, Duncan)

Heroes -
Macleski, Goddard, Hodge, Ablett, Barlow, Sandilands, Roo, Pav, Shaw, Mitchell, Higgins, Medhurst.

Villains -
Gia, Expect a much higher score from him.

League Status -
Ranked 1 in all 3 of my leagues, Including BF Div 2

Injury concerns -
None

Trades -
None, waiting till rd 3 or 4 to start contemplating the Judd trade.

Vent:
Nothing to vent about, was a great week!

Kudos:
Barlow and Roo. Excellent performances!

Thoughts-
Had a great week with all my premiums bar one in Gia (if you call him a premium?). Rookies all backed up there preseasons with great scores imo. Hopefully can back it up next week.

Score - 2245

Heroes - Hodge, Ablett, Barlow, Roo, ROK, Russell

Villains - Dal Santo, Watson, Barry Hall, Masten

League Status - 4th in my work league

Injury concerns - Nil

Trades - Traded out Jolly to bring in Sandilands.

Vent: Gutted with Dal Santo, and expected more from Ottens. He should light it up against the Hawks, so i'm giving a bit more time. Andrew Raines is on notice.

Kudos:
Barlow and Jordon Russell

Thoughts- A bit jacked i didn't trust my gut and go with Waite and Malceski. Waite looks like he will a monster by about round 6 or 7. Dissapointed with the rucks, so flicked Jolly already for Sandilands. If Stanton plays another massive one, i might downgrade Dal Santo to Stanton and then upgrade Masten.

Score - 2120

Overall ranking -

Team: Gradey's Gunners
Goodwin, Enright, Hodge, Gram, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (McGuire, Nason)
Ablett, Selwood, Mitchell Ball, Trengrove, Martin (Barlow,Banner )
Clark, Naitanui (Warnock, Roughead)
Roo, ROK, Harvey, Tippet, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff (hitchcock, Gumby)

Heroes - Hodge, Barlow, Selwood, Ablett, Riewoldt, ROK, Harvey

Villains -
Gram, Clark, Hall, Tippett

League Status -
5th School league, 6th Mates league and 12th BF Div 17

Injury concerns -
None

Trades -
Thinking about getting Malceski

Vent:
Mitch Clark 51 points, better score well this week or i might trade him.

Kudos:
Barlow and Banner

Thoughts-
Should have stayed with Goddard instead of Goodwin and Malceski instead of Kenelly. Hopefully score a lot better this week

Score - 2,364

Overall ranking -

Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Kennelly, Ladson, Hunt, Waters (McGuire, Nason)
Ablett, Swan, Montagna, Trengrove, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Shuey)
Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)
Roo, ROK, Pav,Tippet, Hall, Dangerfield, Ziebell (Hitchcock, Gumby)

Heroes - Enright, Goddard, Hodge, Ablett, Super Swan, Barlow, Pav, Montagna, Sandilands, Roo, ROK, Ziebell

Villains -
Hille, Tippet, Hall, J.Trengrove (Special mention to spud Gumby on bench) :D:thumbsu:

League Status -
Ranked top 4 in Bigfooty Div 1 (one lousy point off third who is Marcus from YSCC) ROFL! Top spot in my other two leagues.

Injury concerns -
Just Kennelly I guess but looks like he will be ok. Gumby if you call impersonating being a footballer injured. LOL! :p

Trades - Nah none yet but my happy go lucky itchy trade trigger finger would love to trade back in Malcheski but Hunt and Ladson are doing well too so it seems pointless and too sideways for me. If Malcheski scores another 130 + though then watch me trade. Ha! Ha! :D

Vent: David Hille.I had you last year you spud and gave you another chance this year as my 2nd ruckman. For the love of god start playing like a god dam capable footballer. I could have got Seaby or the Burger who both did better than you and they would have cost me alot less too. :eek:

Kudos: Barlow = Broughton v2.0

Thoughts- A few regrets. Had Silvagni in my team along with Malcheski, Waite at one stage, Mitch Clark and Peterson too but none made the chop. Would have loved at least Silvagni and Peterson over Nason and Spudleton but its only one game and too early to tell yet. I hope Malcheski doesn't come back to haunt me. Couldn't see Peterson surviving 3 games with Buddy, Bateman and Rioli back next week so I guess thats a pretty good reason to go Gumbleton over him at the last minute. :eek:

Am in a great position overall though, can't complain. My first upgrade target is my namesake Judd. Planning to get him in after he has played his 2nd game. :D:thumbsu:

Score - 2251

Overall ranking - 13,920

Team:

Enright, H.Shaw, Hurn, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
Ablett, Dal Santo, Cross, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Kayler-Thomson)
Clark, Hille (Warnock, McNamara)
Riewoldt, Pavlich, Harvey, Tippett, Hall, Ziebell, Warren (Peterson, Gumbleton)

Heroes - Shaw, Hodge, Enright, Hurn, Ablett, Barlow, Cross, Riewoldt, Harvey, Ziebell

Villains - Clark, Hille, Warren, Tippett, Dal Santo

League Status -
12th in BF Div 11, but at least the league is 11th overall :thumbsu:

Injury concerns - Really only Kennelly, not too concerned, but will be a blow if he misses as I could have had Malceski for 50k less.

Trades - None yet

Vent: Annoyed about Dal Santo, as well as Mitch Clark :mad:

Kudos: Barlow and Riewoldt

Thoughts- Would have liked another 100 points in such a high scoring round. But i'll take it for round one, bring on round 2. :D

Score - 2,308

Overall ranking - 6,799

B - Goddard, Goodwin, Newman, Enright, Hodge, Gilbee, Carrazzo (Maguire, Silvagni)
M - Trengove, Martin, Barlow, Banfield, Banner, Bastinac (Jetta, Shuey)
R - Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Roughhead)
F - Chapman, Goodes, Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Brown, Pavlich, Harvey (Hitchcock, Petersen)

Heroes - Barlow, Bastinac, Banner - 3'B's out of 4 ain't Bad (booo Banfield)

Villains - Newman

League Status - Ranked 13th in Bigfooty Div 2

Injury concerns - An old joke, but if sh1tness is an injury, then Newman has a LTI...(okay no more recycling old jokes Impromptu)

Trades - Itchy fingers and want to go Newman:thumbsdown: ---> H.Shaw:thumbsu: but I won't

Vent: Refer to Villains

Kudos: Barlow

Thoughts- Sliding doors, and do I fix my mistake (of not picking Shaw) or do I sit back, pray, beg, wish and hope that Newman becomes a new- man (excuse the pun) and improves.:D. I think I should drop the Newman topic..... droppped, but geez, a tad disappointed...

Score - 2371

Overall ranking -

Goddard, Hodge, Hargrave, Malceski, Kennely, Hunt, Waters (Silvagni, Maguire)
J Selwood, Ablett, Cooney, Reddan, Barlow, Martin (Shuey, Bastinac)
Sandilands, Clark (Warnock, Lobbe)
Riewoldt, Brown, Murphy, Hall, Ziebell, Tippett, Franklin (Hitchcock, Duncan)

Heroes -
Barlow, Malceski, Riewoldt, Brown

Villains -
Clark, Tippett -

League Status -
1st by over 60 points.

Injury concerns - Kennelly, but doesn't phase me. I have Maguire who will play loose this week in crap Carlton forward-line and Silvagni as covers.

Trades -
Not yet. Although I'm thinking of getting Brennan but I would have to do with Tippett.....

Vent:
Pissed off I missed Brennan after orginally having him.

Kudos:
Barlow.

Thoughts- Happy with this team. I mean, if Goddard, Hodge and Hargrave score over 100 or close to 100 every week and two of them chip in with over 70 and the other over 60, I will be happy with that backline.

Score: 2003

Overall ranking: 85,929

Hodge, Enright, Goodwin, Kennelly, Hooker, Waters, Kelly (McGuire, Silvani)
ROK, Gibbs, Johnstone, Gram, Tengrove, Martin (Barlow, Bastinac)
Ryder, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)
Roo, Brown, Goodes, Chapman, Hall, Tippet, Gumby (Hitchcock, Peterson)

Heroes: Roo, Hodge & Brown pulled out some decent scores on the ground, while I had Barlow and Bastinac impressing on the bench.

Villains: Gumby, Hall & Tippett, with Kelly, Hille, Ryder and Gram also underwhelming.

League Status: 9th in my social league.

Injury concerns: Kennelly might miss with concussion.

Trades: None.

Vent: Unimpressed with myself for listening to a friend and not going with Goddard (the bastard talked me out of him then picked him himself), and for forgetting to change out Hall for Ziebell. I also played it safe with Chapman instead of going with Brennan and Gibbs over Stanton. Also played all the wrong bench players, but that happens early in the year.

Kudos: Johnstone. Nice to see him put out a decent score. Hopefully he'll back this up with even better games, not with this as the high point.

Thoughts: A really poor score for me, but I moved to NSW over the summer and haven't been able to watch a game. I am happy with the teams potential for one I threw together at the last miniute.

I think Gumby is in my team for a while yet. I think I will play him on the bench and give Hitchcokc a run, but I see him as a longer term cash cow and will let him ease into the season. One game is far far too early for the reactions I've seen from some.

My real concerns are with Hall, Kelly and Gram. It might be time to downgrade Hall to Ziebell or Medhurst, and change Kelly up to Shaw or Goddard.

However it's still week one. No trades this week. I expect some interesting scores next week and don't think the form is necessarily going to carry over from this one. This is the least important week as far as cows go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Score: 2,376

Overall ranking: 2,097

Team:

B- Goddard - Duffield - Hodge - Hurn - Ladson - Kennelly - Hunt (Waters - Macguire)

M- Ablett - Mitchell - Gibbs - Barlow - Bastinac - Martin (Shuey - Trengrove)

R- Sandilands - Clarke (Warnock - Trengrove)

F- Riewoldt - O'Keefe - Medhurst - Dangerfield - Hall - LeCras - Hitchcock (Gumbleton - Rockliff)

Heroes Goddard, Riewoldt, Duffield, Hodge, Ablett.... and BARLOW!

Villains Clarke, Hall, LeCras

Vent Clarke was disappointing but apparently was really ill before the game so he is forgiven. Hall will get better, fingers crossed for LeCras. Really annoyed about Trengrove and Gumbleton atm. Picked both because they are guaranteed games but not looking like they will cut it. Trengrove might get there, he better because he took Banner's spot!

Kudos Obviously Barlow, but really just wrapped with how the mid priced players such as medhurst, ladson, kenelly, hunt, ect.. went.

Thoughts Trengrove might have to show some improvement or he could find himself being replaced by Banner and I'll pocket the extra 70+ thankyou very much! Otherwise pretty happy, second year of sc, got top 1,00 last year but had alot of beginners luck, oddly feel the pressure this year to better that effort!

Score - 2264

Overall ranking -

Goddard, Goodwin, Hodge, HShaw, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (McGuire, Silvani)
Ablett, Dal Santo, Trengrove, Martin, Barlow, Shuey (Jetta, Bastinac)
Sandilands, Clark (Trengove, Lobbe)
Riewoldt, Goodes, ROK, Tippett, Gray, Hall, Ziebell (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

Heroes - Riewoldt, Goddard, Hodge, Ablett, Barlow, Sandilands, ROK, H Shaw

Villains -
Clark, Tippet, Dal Santo

League Status -
Middle of the pack, too early to tell where I am at I think.

Injury concerns -
Gray

Trades -
None this week, too early

Vent:
The Crows should have picked a second ruckman and let Tippett stay up forward!

Kudos:
Barlow, wow! Jack Ziebell, late inclusion but looks like he could be a gun. Most bench players performed.

Thoughts-
The same pool of players seem to be everywhere so I am not too fussed about my ranking yet as things should even out over the next few weeks. Already worked out some moves I could have made pre-lockout but you do your head in if you spend too much time on the what ifs. Really happy with my bench and no injuries bar Gray so happy right now.

SCORE: 2297

OVERALL: 7904

TEAM:
backs-enright,, shaw(h), hodge, gram, malceski, kenelly, ladson
midfield-swan, mitchell, gibbs, stanton, martin, barlow
rucks-jolly, ryder
forwards-riewolt, o keefe, murphy, tippet, williams, hitcock, gumbleton(franklin)

HEROES: stanton, malceski, riewolt, barlow

VILLIANS: gumby, jolly, tippet, williams

THOUGHTS: Was very pleased. Had o keefe as captain and that may change this week with the pies playing melbourne.
Trying to work out how to do a chris judd deal about rnd 5.

Score - 2380

Overall ranking -

Goddard, Drummond, Enright, Hodge, Macleski, Hunt, Waters(Maguire, Nason)

Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Masten, Martin, Barlow(Banner,Bastinac)

Sandilands, Hille (Warnock,Lobbe)

Riewoldt, OKeefe, J Brown,Tippet,Hall,Medhurst,Hitchcock (Gumbleton,Roberts)

Heroes -
Riewoldt, Goddard, Hodge, Selwood, Ablett, Barlow, Sandilands, ROK, Brown, Malceski

Villains -
Tippett, Masten, Hall

League Status -
Leading all 3

Injury concerns -
None, as yet

Trades -
None this week, although Masten will need a big game

Vent:
The Crows should have picked a second ruckman and let Tippett stay up forward and Hille's report for stress levels!

Kudos:
Barlow,how good is the kid, the proven premiums and Medhurst.

Thoughts-
No panic needed yet, 2-3 ordinary games from Hall, Tippett or Masten will be carefully monitored.. Pleased Hille got off as I'm not over confident of starting Warnock or using Tippett MPP and starting Gumby/Roberts! Not going to get in a knot over thinking "Oh I should of picked H Shaw over Drummond" etc.. 1 round!!

Well done Hot Tiges, nice score. Also love the 'no panic' attitude. Although, im sure its easier not to panic when ur in the top 2k ;)

I have a feeling that the supercoach winner for 2010 will come out of those that have posted in this thread in the first week :)

Score - 2325

Overall ranking - 5242

Goddard, Enright, Hodge, H Shaw, Goodwin, Waters, Maguire (Nason, Silvagni)
Ablett, J Selwood, Deledio, Higgins, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, JKT)
Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)
Riewoldt, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Tippett, Hall, Warren, Hitchcock (Franklin, Peterson)

Heroes - Goddard, Enright, hodge, H Shaw, Ablett, Selwood, Sandilands, Riewoldt, Ziebell

Villains - Hille, Tippett, Hall, Warren

League Status -
Ranked 2nd in work league, 4th in mates league, 7th in BF div 11.

Injury concerns -
None at the moment, Goose had a few issues towards the end of the game, he should be fine for next week.

Trades -
Not yet.

Vent: If Tippett kicked 4.1 instead of 1.4, his score would have been respectable.

Kudos:
Barlow and Ziebell, also on sticking with H Shaw, had him in and out of side all pre season.

Thoughts-
I have real concerns about JKT on my bench, got the feeling he might make way for Bateman this week, should have stuck with my initial selection of Bastinac, might have to burn 1 trade after next round if JKT gets dropped and Bastinac scores well again. I am also dissappointed with my score, however there is so much room for improvement with most of my squad.. 2400+ I would have been happy with,

Score - 2332

Overall ranking - 4,676th

Goddard, H.Shaw, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Ladson, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
Ablett, Pendlebury, Ball, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)
Sandilands, Clark (Lobbe, Bass)
Riewoldt, ROK, Pavlich, J.Brown, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

Heroes -
Goddard, Shaw, Hodge, Ablett, Barlow, Sandilands, Roo, ROK, Pav, JB, Medders

Villains - Clark, Tippett

League Status - Leading both mates leagues, but 4th in YSCCE league

Injury concerns - Kennelly could be in doubt, but he will probably play.

Trades - None.

Vent: None really, probably Tippett for missing quite a few goals

Kudos: Shaw, Medders. Thought I was picking you out of my biased opinions of Collingwood, but no, you guys are legends.:thumbsu:

Thoughts- I only posted because FBDonk said the winner would come from this thread and I want to win.:p

Score - 2329

Overall ranking - 4,911th

Heroes -
Roo, Selwood, Shaw.

Villains - Clark, Gumby.

League Status - Very good but don't really care.

Injury concerns - Zero.

Trades - Zip.

Vent: Meh?

Kudos: Roo - he will have an epic year.

Thoughts- Nicely placed. I have over $200k in the bank too which should help bring a couple of premium upgrades early.

Well done Hot Tiges, nice score. Also love the 'no panic' attitude. Although, im sure its easier not to panic when ur in the top 2k ;)

I have a feeling that the supercoach winner for 2010 will come out of those that have posted in this thread in the first week :)

Well, no doubt I'll find a way! Nah, panicked a bit last year especially with some rookie trades in the early rounds, ie. Cheney for Raines. More patience and good luck always helps. Feel more confident this year! Also good work on that podcast as well :thumbsu:

Thoughts-
I have real concerns about JKT on my bench, got the feeling he might make way for Bateman this week, should have stuck with my initial selection of Bastinac, might have to burn 1 trade after next round if JKT gets dropped and Bastinac scores well again. I am also dissappointed with my score, however there is so much room for improvement with most of my squad.. 2400+ I would have been happy with,

Yeah mate... same situation here. Was sold on JKT and now I'm looking to get Shuey or another rookie who will probably get more time. Lets just hope JKT gets named, grabs himself a few games & we can trade at some form of a a gain in a few weeks time. Not going to panic this early though. But certainly someone I'm keeping my eye on 4 sure.

Score - 2246

Overall ranking - 14,748

Goodwin, Enright, Hurn, Hodge, Malceski, Ladson, Hunt, (Waters/McGuire)
Ablett, Selwood, Gibbs, Masten, Martin, Barlow (Trengove/Shuey)
Jolly, Tippett (Lobbe/Bass)
Roo, ROK, Buddy, Hall, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Hitchcock (Rockliff/Gumby)

Heroes - Hodge, Ablett, Barlow, Malceski, Roo, ROK

Villains - Tippett, Hall, Masten, Gumbleton & Jolly

League Status - 10th in BF Div 5, 1st in social league, 5th in BF Crows

Injury concerns - None that I'm aware of

Trades - Too early but will consider downgrading Masten if he has another shocker, especially if Shuey fires.

Vent: Agree with FB's call about Buddy missing the Melbourne game spewing at Gumbys perforemance

Kudos: Barlow as much as he tore the Crows apart the silver lining was that he was starting on the park for me. How many left him on the bench?

Thoughts: Calm got off to about a just over par round 1 score it would seem. Especially with having buddy out quite content with my squad with only Jolly/Masten the huge worries. Tippett would have scored well if he kicked straighter but paranoid Masten will burn me 2 years in a row. Pretty sure my squad will be consistent enough to keep climbing the rankings in the next few rounds. Will have a better idea of how well I'm placed in a few rounds

Score - 2393
Overall ranking - sub 1500

Team:
Hodge (C), Malceski,Hunt,broughton,waite,kennelly,gilbee (nason,silvagni)
swan,Selwood,ROK, Martin, Barlow,goddard (Trengove/bastinac)
nic nat,hille (warnock,trengove)
Roo, higgins, warren, Hall, harvey Ziebell, medhurst (roberts hitchcock)

Heroes - the usual suspects but Broughton RD1, only 3% have him in the their side and I dont see the bloke dropping in price meaning 1 less trade to be used.
Villains - hall.....well nearly evry1 has him so no hassle, ben warren but I expect better numbers but I am concerned. Hille he'll getter number as well so no hassles.
League Status - 1st BF Div 3, 2nd gamma YSCC, 1st mates league
Injury concerns - None that I'm aware of
Trades - not saying....waiting for the price drop for gaz I guess.
Vent: 16 mins b4 start carazzo out, gilbee in. rumour mill on campbell (nth) swapped out for warren. desparate swap rockliff out, roberts in.
ahh well
Kudos: Diesel Barlow, bastinac very good start to the kid....huge future

Thoughts:really happy.........Broughton, medhurst were late inclusions after toiling through the preseason form......thanks MONTY @ FF. Waite and Hille coming back from bung knees both landing punches and getting off?? my fortune I guess. Harvey the old champ will have a great year I just feel it especially having a disasterous 09.

yeah happy I guess for a bloke that lives in norway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back