Player Sponsorship 2010 Travis Varcoe sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Travis Varcoe Sponsorship 2010 (updated)

anyone going to the family day this sat i am would be nice to meet a few of the sponsor group
It is a good idea we should try and meet up at a game this year, maybe a group photo?

I'll be at the intra club match next Friday.

I just bought a share but foolishly forgot to put my BF username in the message box (don't think I saw one). Anyhoo - I bought one :) I can verify if need be. GO VARCOE! :D

lol, same, didn't see the message box but oh well, CF just e-mail me to verify

The blog page has a table below the paypal button with the 2010 shareholders listed, and how much we have raised so far (link in my signature).

I believe that when you pay up there is a message box on the form you can put your username in but the payment processing wont specifically ask you for it.

Get in soon as Feb 15th is the day I will have to pony up the money to the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 shares left. Just pm me or leave a post in this thread then I will know who it was.
Thanks Catman, just joined the happy sponsorship club, really like #5

2010 shareholders

BigFooty.com
CatmanForever
Sydney Cat
lizkirk
Exhale You
Blakey No Flakey
cat attack 05
rizzo
Pettas
Big Fozza
Jim Boy
candiehappy
Marilyn
Ninty
thejester
hamG
tristagi
mark91
Learning To Kick Straight
wild cat 14
fridgeypoo
sherrthecat
nvw
Cat Attack08
S "Thinks His Daicos" J

we will hold the prize draws on Feb 15th

Great result, well done everyone (especially CF, for not only contributing but also organising it all).

It's great to be a part of this, both because it's another small way of contributing (above and beyond our memberships, of course) to this great club but also because it'll afford us all the opportunity to become more involved with the Geelong Board and each other.

As many would know i'm a huge Travis fan and have been since day one so i take great joy in his success and look forward to sharing the excitement of his continued development with everyone involved in the sponsorship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back