2011/12 Melbourne Victory Supporters Thread

Murraj1966

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
2 Premier's Plates, 2 Championships, 3 Grand Finals and the knowledge that we're the biggest club in the land?

I think that's a bushel wouldn't you?

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
As opposed to a club that dragged the domestic league in this country away from hated filled masses at 'stadia' like Bob Jane Stadium and Endensor Park. If it wasn't for us your 'biggest club in the country' wouldn't exist and you'd be eating cevapi and watching the knights in Sunshine still.

that_dood

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 27, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
I still state that mv defence was of equal that of glory. You have changed personal since my original call anyway.
Let 2 in at home against Wellington, playing duds like heffernan and panta!!! Bet you cacked your dacks.

Yep, those duds will be paying in a pleliminary final next weekend. What will Fabio and Luzardo be doing this weekend?

ErnieSigley

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
As opposed to a club that dragged the domestic league in this country away from hated filled masses at 'stadia' like Bob Jane Stadium and Endensor Park. If it wasn't for us your 'biggest club in the country' wouldn't exist and you'd be eating cevapi and watching the knights in Sunshine still.

You keep believing that. Stay in your dream world.

We kiss the ground you walk on cos you have been so successful in the a-league.

The way you make it out think your club was around since soccer started in Australia. 1996 and it invented football clubs.

Normy132

Club Legend
Sep 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ernie, give it a miss. The Victory's had a rubbish season. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Just cop it on the chin and wait until next season when we're putting boots to asses on a week-to-week basis again.

that_dood

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 27, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Preliminary yes. Your clubs aim.

Oh diddums Ernie, trying to get under my skin now hey? Our aim was to make the finals. Don't think that Glory fans don't know how s**t we have been in the last seven years.

We have a s**t coach, an egotistical owner who keeps threatening to walk on the club, a bunch of supposed over the hill hasbeens, and yet we are one game from the grand final and have qualified for the Asian Champions League for the first time.

I think a preliminary final this season is a huge achievement. But our long term goal is to win the ACL as our dear leader Mr Sage keeps saying. I personally can't see that happening for a long time, but winning A-League titles is a possibility in the next few seasons.

Meanwhile your mob Ernie keep buying attackers and even after this season we keep hearing about them going for the likes of Rogic. Won't see Melbourne in the finals again until they clean out the fromt men and start signing defenders and midfielders.

ErnieSigley

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Oh diddums Ernie, trying to get under my skin now hey? Our aim was to make the finals. Don't think that Glory fans don't know how s**t we have been in the last seven years.

We have a s**t coach, an egotistical owner who keeps threatening to walk on the club, a bunch of supposed over the hill hasbeens, and yet we are one game from the grand final and have qualified for the Asian Champions League for the first time.

I think a preliminary final this season is a huge achievement. But our long term goal is to win the ACL as our dear leader Mr Sage keeps saying. I personally can't see that happening for a long time, but winning A-League titles is a possibility in the next few seasons.

Meanwhile your mob Ernie keep buying attackers and even after this season we keep hearing about them going for the likes of Rogic. Won't see Melbourne in the finals again until they clean out the fromt men and start signing defenders and midfielders.

I see your problem now, you're a closet victory fan.

HFF

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Barcelona, Liverpool, FC Bayern
If Hernandez is not retained, the club as whole simply has no ****ing idea!

He is the ONLY good thing the club has going for it right now.

He is the best player in the competition. He is a wizard with the ball and he managed to outscore all of "attackers" this year despite being treated like a "rotational squad player" throughout the year which is another joke in itself.

It's amazing how hacks like Ferreira and Foschini can have their contracts extended yet a player of the quality of Hernandez is going to be apparently disposed of.

They are ****ing clueless down there.

ErnieSigley

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I can't see the fuss in keeping Carlos. He has done what he wants, puts himself before the club.
All good if the manager is strong to control him but at the moment the club has too many individuals. Would take Fred back over him easily.

Murraj1966

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Anounced today that Postecoglu(sp?) has already agreed to terms to coach Victory next season.

gf17.jpg

Murraj1966

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Newcastle, probably, but you've obviously never been to the glorious central coast, with our relaxed, healthy lifestyle centered around the beautiful beaches of Terrigal, Avoca, Copacabana etc etc, the amazing scenery, the friendly, attractive and highly intelligent people and the Hunter Valley under an hours drive away for when we need our cellars restocked. Not to mention the wonderous Blue Tongue stadium (we even have our own premium beer), surely the most welcoming venue in the country with its panoramic views of beautiful Brisbane Waters. Its a joyous life on the central coast.

And we're 11 points ahead of the rest of you in the A League.

21 points (thats twenty one points) ahead of Melbourne Defeat.

I wonder if this bloke still loves the Central Coast as much?

Yet another disastrous choke :D

Back