Review 2011/2012 List Management

Remove this Banner Ad

You said "to fill a need we don't have" and if we're leaving needs to be filled with rookie listing, we're not doing a good job at it.

crumbing forward: Matthew Wrights, Jarrod Petrentko and Ian Callinan who is already on the rookie list, so why would we draft another crumbing forward?

Mid: yep - we could grab a Darren Pfeiffer with a 1st or 2nd rookie drafting is he's still available.

KPD: Johnston, Lynch, hopefully they rookie list Will Young and we have some depth in that area.

Add Dowdell to the rookie list and we have 4 rookie listing - leaving one or two more.
Pets is a backman, maybe forward/mid for mine.

Callinan and Wright are both forward/mids as well. A pure eddy betts style crumber usually is only found in the rookies and i think that is something we need.

Hey if they rookie Young that will help a good deal as i dont mind what i have seen from him.

I rate shenton at SANFL level for sure, but I dont think he has the skill set to make it as an AFL player. I would rather take the game on an unfit player like Milera, sure it didnt pay off this time but who says it wont next time.

For Christ's sake, can you guys stop bickering every second post?
vector___angry_beavers_by_ilhajaot-d3gtq2c.png

BIIIGGGGG HUUUUGGG

images

So, to summarise the last what 5 pages:
-Some people support the Crows decision to retain Symes on the list
-Some people don't support the Crows decision to retain Symes on the list

Change of topic: What players could we try and snare next trade week? Howard? Gorringe? Griffen? What players would we want to snare (Much different to than trying)

images

So, to summarise the last what 5 pages:
-Some people support the Crows decision to retain Symes on the list
-Some people don't support the Crows decision to retain Symes on the list

Change of topic: What players could we try and snare next trade week? Howard? Gorringe? Griffen? What players would we want to snare (Much different to than trying)

What's the point of talking about the next trade week?

We don't know what currency we'll have, what players will want to leave, what players might demand to come to us, where on our list players will retire or fail. We'll certainly be much less likely to shovel draft picks away given the expected depth of the 2012 draft pool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back