2011 CDFNL Season. Movements and Rumours.

Remove this Banner Ad

justchecking

Senior List
May 26, 2008
Colac
How did Otway districts go this season? iv heard they have picked a few handy players up fm the geelong area.

They have Harris now as coach from Colac Imps, hes a great midfielder and a few others, have not heard of any from Geelong however.

Have you got any names?

big_guns

Debutant
Oct 8, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
They have Harris now as coach from Colac Imps, hes a great midfielder and a few others, have not heard of any from Geelong however.

Have you got any names?
Harriot, Dowie, Armstrong. I think they are From Thomson although i think it might be the same Dowie that has been at Drysdale the last couple of years. All can play.

theballguy

Draftee
Nov 19, 2010
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Any clubs looking for new Sherrin footballs for pre-season training, i have red and yellow blemish balls for sale at $70 each. Blemish means they are seconds balls and have slight defects, most of which are barely noticable and wont affect the performance of the ball (small smudge on the writing/scratch/etc). Any questions or to order please contact me at theballguy@live.com.au i am based in Geelong so pick-up will not be a problem. Cheers

natureboy

Draftee
Aug 4, 2010
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i heard dowie and armstrong are past their prime just chasing coin also heard that panther is heading down that way they used to call him super boot but i think that train has long left the staition , with the driver up front

big_guns

Debutant
Oct 8, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
i heard dowie and armstrong are past their prime just chasing coin also heard that panther is heading down that way they used to call him super boot but i think that train has long left the staition , with the driver up front

I played against those guys when i was at Geelong west and i thought they were gettin old then! where has panther been hiding or hasnt he been playing at all?

thekid178

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2003
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Turtles
I played against those guys when i was at Geelong west and i thought they were gettin old then! where has panther been hiding or hasnt he been playing at all?

Otway had a lot of kids last year so a few older experienced heads mightn't be a bad thing for them

PUNCHY

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2007
Belmont Geelong
AFL Club
Carlton
Ben Cox is on $1000 a game at south colac, waste of money, you could pick up 3 to 4 really good players with that.

Is Luke Mahoney still at South Colac? He played some great footy for Belmont, top guy, top player!

Also how are the Eagles shaping up, a few other boys went down there last year with Carson coaching, is Pickett and Tate going again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

justchecking

Senior List
May 26, 2008
Colac
Just wondering if anyone had any news on any clubs this year??

Any big signings?? Ones to watch??

Which teams are looking the goods at training??

Nov 11, 2008
Uranusuwish
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ones to watch - Ryan "Rooter" Connley
A man with experience in the HFL now returning to his beloved Otway Panthers under the guidance of Harris - should be a handy enough inclusion on and OFF the field...
Go get em tiger.....

hacker

Debutant
May 13, 2008
warrnambool
AFL Club
Essendon
word has it theyve recruited too many players and may be in trouble and not only that but a certain recruit on big money is having a lot to say at training and upsetting quite a few locals...

hacker

Debutant
May 13, 2008
warrnambool
AFL Club
Essendon
i want given a name but it shouldnt be too hard to work out... my guess would be Cox... he's already been discussed on here a few times as being ridiculously over paid to go there... surely that cant sit well...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back