2011 Draw

Remove this Banner Ad

ManInWhite

Ex ManInWhite
Apr 6, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Understandably all the current focus is on the finals campaign. But I was thinking the other day about next year.

My understanding is that the decision on Silvans departure might only be 99.99% - not 100%.

So if they stay we assume that Silvan would drop a grade and that YG / YJ / Kinglake move up one.

But what if they do leave?

- Will there be a bye in Div 2?
- Would the Div 2 Premiers move up but no relegation?
- Are there any new teams likely to form or move from other comps?

But what if they do leave?

- Will there be a bye in Div 2?
- Would the Div 2 Premiers move up but no relegation?
- Are there any new teams likely to form or move from other comps?
- If Silvan do leave then there would be an uneven number of clubs & a bye would occur. The bye should be in the lower division.
- Div. 2 premiers should move up to Div. 1 to replace Silvan, which would happen anyway as they came last. The bye or Silvan (if they don't move) will be in 2nd div.
- No idea but good question.

ive heard boonie doon coming to second divvy and top 2 may go up
Firstly didn't they try & enter last year and get rejected, whats changed to let them enter for 2011? my guess is not much & won't get in.
Secondly, top 2 up, that would make 11 clubs in 1st division (If Silvan go) which is stupid.

Firstly, put Div 2 premiers in Div 1 as per normal.

Secondly, if there is going to be an uneven comp for Div 2
do the logical thing and have a bye.

Easy isnt it???

Firstly, put Div 2 premiers in Div 1 as per normal.

Secondly, if there is going to be an uneven comp for Div 2
do the logical thing and have a bye.

Easy isnt it???
Woori Tiger should be running the country, absolute genius of the highest order, he has no peer, NASA might like to tap into his brain and discover the secrets of the universe:D:D:D

ive heard div 1 want the bye and ive heard wandin wont to come down as well. wether these are true are not is a diffrent story

ive heard div 1 want the bye and ive heard wandin wont to come down as well. wether these are true are not is a diffrent story

We in Div 1 dont need the bye as we have an even competition.
Wandin dont need to come down to Div 2 because they didnt finish bottom. Did they???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back