News 2011 Geelong Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like it. The logo is at a more reasonable size and the stripes actually look like stripes. Not too complicated, not too boring. Nice.

Although the design is a rip-off on what Manly wear in the NRL, it's a good looking jumper that's different (from an Aussie Rules perspective) without being complicated.

this design, however, looks weird to me, because of the location of the ford logo...as though they should henceforth be known as the 'ford motor company cats of geelong'...ugh...
This. The Ford logo dominates the cat underneath it. I'd rather see the cat centred.

And I hate hoops that get cut off by side panels. Hatehatehatehate.

Also this. Adelaide, take note.

I like it alot, dont mind the new ISC logo. Looks good without over complicating it and planting a big cats logo on the front

Looks great.
Love something a little cutting edge, and that subtle badge-like Cat logo is tops.
Not sure on the gradient around the edges of the hoops, reminds me of this:
Geelong-5.gif

I will be interested to see how the back works, too, with just one set of two stripes underneath the sponsor's logo.

Also very strange to use the new ISC logo (still not on their website) under the collar, yet use the old one in the tag down the bottom.

Looks great imo. A classic design that could last a while. Although I also quite liked their previous one.

Yeah looks good, even if it does feel a bit like a rugby top. I like the positioning of the Cat logo aswell and the way it flows into the stripes. :thumbsu:

It probably didn't need the gradient on the edges but its fairly subtle so it doesn't look bad.

Looks great.
Love something a little cutting edge, and that subtle badge-like Cat logo is tops.
Not sure on the gradient around the edges of the hoops, reminds me of this:
Geelong-5.gif

I will be interested to see how the back works, too, with just one set of two stripes underneath the sponsor's logo.

Also very strange to use the new ISC logo (still not on their website) under the collar, yet use the old one in the tag down the bottom.

Maybe ISC Might decide to have two logos

Looks great imo. A classic design that could last a while. Although I also quite liked their previous one.
As did I. Although unfortunately most clash jumpers only last two years tops these days.

Maybe ISC Might decide to have two logos
Really doubt that. ISC wouldn't want to have any brand confusion in the general public especially as they're starting to build their identity by taking over a lot of the AFL guernseys. It's probably just a prototype and they haven't got around to making a new manufacturer patch yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mind it at all, probably one of the best clash guernseys to date, not some massive stupid head covering half the guernsey

Does it look any more like a 'rugby top' than the Cats home jumper?

Probably the best clash jumper Geelong have had so far.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back