Player Sponsorship 2011 Player Sponsorship Thread

• Thread starter Old Spice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, thanks.

But I think in the procsss it stuffed up how my tips score is presented below my avatar

I think that happened with everyone. But yeah, cheers for getting the badges sorted, grizzlym.

The tipping thing has been raised with the tech guys. It seems to be just infecting you Collingwood people, although I had the same thing last year. Should have an answer on it soon.

Hi guys,

Absolutely shattered by the news re Didaka. Can we please use the extra money left over from the sponsorship in some way for him. Either a notice in the Herald sun, or a donation in his honour to cancer research.

Just want to do more than just post in the forum for him.

Cheers
Rob.

What will I be needing to present for the Pres lunch before the Rnd 9 Crows game?

This.
Hi guys,

Absolutely shattered by the news re Didaka. Can we please use the extra money left over from the sponsorship in some way for him. Either a notice in the Herald sun, or a donation in his honour to cancer research.

Just want to do more than just post in the forum for him.

Cheers
Rob.
It is very sad news indeed.

Well then let's do it...

Whoever's got the cash do it ASAP. Here's an example of what we could put in the Herald Sun.

Brent Full

To many known simply as Didaka...

The way you handled your battle was inspirational to us all.

You will be sorely missed but never forgotten.

Floreat Pica

The Bigfooty.com Magpies board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone in Melbourne willing to organise the Memoriam in the paper?
Spicey, can you advise the exact amount over?
I believe it is in the vicinity of $300.00?

If someone can organise the actual Memoriam I'll organise payment.

The total sponsorship was $2,500, so whatever was left over from that is the amount.

What will I be needing to present for the Pres lunch before the Rnd 9 Crows game?

I'm getting them e-mailed to me, so will forward to you once I receive.

The other prizes are waiting on player availability for a signing. Jamie said @ 6 weeks in, probably around time of bye, so expect soon after.

OK.

I have audited the account and we have $300.00 over and above the sponsorship.
I have contacted the HUN regarding a Death Notice.
For our $300.00 we can place a one column width by 5cm notice with bold border and Collingwood Mascot or pic of our choice as well as our selcted text.

Proposed Text.
Brent Fuller.

Known simply to his many friends as "DIDAKA"
Your presence on the boards will be sorely missed.
Your open and courageous battle with cancer was an inspriation to all.
We'll miss your humour, frank analysis and steadfast support for the club you loved.
Say "Geday" to Gordon for us, for surely you'll have a Magpie Army to welcome you with open arms
You will be sorely missed but never forgotten.

Floreat Pica

The Bigfooty.com Magpies board.​

Please feel free to edit, add or expand.

Please post any suggested picture if you feel you have one which is appropriate.

The Notice has to be in by Thursday to allow for use of a supplied picture.

If we are donating can i suggest the Peter Mac institute, I know didaka spent some time there during his last battle so it would make sense imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back