2011 - Registration for BF DT Leagues for New Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to join a league this year please.

finalscore2010.jpg

Not sure how to make it bigger but it says 8276 ranking at end of last year

You signed up last year but failed to join a league. Make sure you join this year when you get PM'd.

I'll partake.. Didn't play last year (was away), was in Divi 3 the year before.. Happy to start again and work my way back to a high division :)

Keen to have a go this year after missing the cut last year after i showed my interest to late. :(

First year of DT last year after being a regular Super Coacher and last years team was a last minute entry so i am looking to improve greatly this year.;)

SnipImage.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am very keen to join this year.

My account got hacked last year and I'm unable to show you a screenshot of where I finished:( I know I finished about 275,000 to 300,000 But I joined half way through the season and am a n00b when it comes to fantasy footy BUT I really want to get into it this year.

Please consider me as I am very keen to play this year.:):thumbsu:

loyalliondt2011entry.jpg

I've never play BF DT Div before But I would like to this year I had a shitter last year

Yep, that'll be fine. :thumbsu:

Screenshot for 2010? It'll help you get into a higher league, no matter how low the ranking.

27wvkvd.jpg

This was a shared attempt so will set up a new one for this season with new name and email address
Some of these snap shots just reinforce how much we sucked.

Team is above.
Came 335th overall.
Team Name: Bibi's Brigade.

It comfortably beat Jeremias despite him telling me the whole year he would win. WAFJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back