Barnawartha v Kiewa Sandy Creek

2011 Round 1 - Sat April 2

Yackandandah v Tallangatta Valley
Thurgoona v Beechworth
Wodonga Saints v Mitta Mitta
Dederang Mt.Beauty v Rutherglen
Chiltern v Wahgunyah
Barnawartha v Kiewa Sandy Creek

reigning premiers v the likely premiership favourites in round 1 that would be a beauty.

That's not the correct draw - Round 1 is:
Rutherglen v Thurgoona
Mitta v Dederang
Kiewa v Wodonga
Wahgunyah v Barny
Tallangatta v Chiltern
Beechworth v Yack

That's not the correct draw - Round 1 is:
Rutherglen v Thurgoona
Mitta v Dederang
Kiewa v Wodonga
Wahgunyah v Barny
Tallangatta v Chiltern
Beechworth v Yack

the draw on your website RS has you guys playing Beechworth Round 1 at home then Rutherglen round 2 away

You are right but it is different from the one handed out at the AGM on Sunday. Looking at the O&M draw, the one on the TDFL website must be incorrect, otherwise Martin Park will be mighty crowded on the 2nd of April with Wodonga Bulldogs and Wodonga Saints both playing there. If you just swap the website draw Round 1 with Round 2, and Round 3 with Round 4 you will get the one handed out which I think is the right one.

the draw on your website RS has you guys playing Beechworth Round 1 at home then Rutherglen round 2 away

The Round 1 matches I posted are from the TDFL Website this morning.
The full season is on display. Perhaps it is a mock draw then!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if this is true Thurgoona would nearly be unbackable favourites for the flag:thumbsu::thumbsu:

apparently so, he and about half a dozen others, there travelling along ok.

With beechworth and yack dropping off you would think they will go alright no orange peeler. Depends how other sides are traveling and havent heard to much about anyone else.

Any truth jimmy that one of your half a dozen is josh hillary as well?

Donnan definate at Thurgoona. Andrew Ednie and Andrew Eales have also been training there rumour has it

Gee, the Berrigan connection keeps getting stronger for the doggies, TW maybe you could do what the saints couldnt with these boys, and go all the way.

Sorry to disappoint but haven't sighted Ednie or Eales. In fact I'm sure Eddo no longer even lives here. Geez, these rumours get out of hand !!!

Sorry to disappoint but haven't sighted Ednie or Eales. In fact I'm sure Eddo no longer even lives here. Geez, these rumours get out of hand !!!

ah rumours where would Big footy be without them. Good pick ups RS although i am sticking to our truce on next years predictions

nah nothing like that just keen 2 know if there is any?

Dederang look to have been busy according to Border Mail this morning, this might put them amoungst it for 2011. Some big forwards to add to the couple they already have as long as they can get the ball down there they are looking like having a number of very big targets. Manning also a gutsy onballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back