Games 2012/2013 BF Fantasy Premier League

Remove this Banner Ad

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyone interested in a 2012/2013 edition of this? Yeah, you totally are.

A classic league, so no head-to-head or anything. The code is..

110074-34250

Have Modric in my midfield, do you think it's worth replacing him? Surely Spurs will relent and let him go for 30 mil, or, Real will add a fraction to their offer. But if he stays, he'll rack up a bunch of points. Hrm.

Have Modric in my midfield, do you think it's worth replacing him? Surely Spurs will relent and let him go for 30 mil, or, Real will add a fraction to their offer. But if he stays, he'll rack up a bunch of points. Hrm.

bring in VDV or sig if you can afford it.

there's a reason those two are so expensive at 9.0, it's because they're both playing central in an attacking role.

sig has scored a handful of goals during the pre-season and is looking classy

Anyone interested in a 2012/2013 edition of this? Yeah, you totally are.

A classic league, so no head-to-head or anything. The code is..

110074-34250
Am I still able to join after this matchday is completed?
Would me week 1 score be counted?

Hey Guys - long time lurker, first post today!

we've got a EPL Fantasy League if you'd like to join it as well.

we're not afraid to buy your love so there's a $200 cash prize for the winner, and monthly prizes as well.

All you have to do is -

1. ‘Like’ The Blog FC - https://www.facebook.com/theblogfc
2. After you like The Blog FC, go to our Fantasy Football tab and you’ll have access to our league code!

Too easy!

Feel free to share this with your friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So here I am subbing in Sessegnon & Fletcher (as Sunderland play twice in matchday 16) for Suarez & Dyer. Little did I realise that teams are closed at 11.30 pm and my subs were only valid for matchday 17. Worse, I tried to reverse them once I realised what happened and I only got 9.9 for Suarez and when I went to buy him back it was 10.4. Sent an email away about it as I don't remember the fantasy site making it clear the selections were for MD 17!!!! Hopefully they will reverse it for me otherwise I'll take an eight point hit next round!!!

My patience wore thin, I just named it after the one we had last season

code is: 13451-182454
Whoever started it should be able to roll it over from last season, but all good!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back