Oppo Camp 2012 AFL Finals Discussion - Grand Final Hawks v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All,
Sorry to intrude!
I'm posting under the hope someone here has a ticket to the game and can't make it. It would go to a mad swans fan and a good mate. Please PM me if you're willing to sell, he'll pay fair price.

Thanks. I hope you guys have a better year next year! The fans deserve it.

Ok so i havnt been paying attention to the ladder much this year, but will assume we delved deep into the finals action after so many great team results? probably unluckily forced out of the finals after some poor umpiring?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just making the observation...

Round 17, 2010, hurts. We whacked Sydney that day (we were 15 goals up at one point) and was supposed to be the day we came good.

Instead, that result galvanised the other mob and we're still languishing in the doldrums.
It shows how quickly things can change. It gives me hope and it's why I'll be back next year.

TBC. I've heard good things about him.

In all seriousness, who really cares? I'd be in for Bartram or Spencer in a wheelchair.

It's a bit of fun, eh? It wouldn't be a bad thing to see somebody on this list (Howe aside) get a whiff of the sweet smell of success this season.

The Good Morton is running riot. shows what you can do in a club with a good culture. Cales career can still be turned around
Was thinking the same thing, some of the contests he won were huge, especially the one that led to Jack's goal. Take a bow Mitch Morton. Great work all round by the Swans!

Got a 6 pack in, didn't need it because everyone else decided to drive. Result, I have 6 pear ciders in my drawer, waiting for a happier time, and the SWANNIES did it.

Yep, happy with the result + getting some cash back from the TAB is always good.

Would have been sweeter if Dan Han got the Normie - i'd be farting through silk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back