Oppo Camp 2012 AFL Finals Discussion - Grand Final Hawks v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

It just goes to show, it ain't about 'potential' and 'talent', that doesn't win you premierships. Mcveigh and Jude Bolton were the only two players in the Swans side to be picked up in the top 10 by the swans, it's all about culture, that's why everyone loves and respects the swans, they've got the culture and attitude to win flags, not pety fortune in draft picks. No excuses in 2013 for our boys. I hope they watched this game and took fu**ing note.

Watching Sydney (and yes I'm being optimistic) I saw a style of play and attitude that is exactly what I believe Neeld is trying to instill. You don't need to be the most flashy or talented team, you just have to have an even contribution (both offensively and defensively) across the board. To put it simply if every player works their ass off great things can happen. Clean out the deadwood and bring in some more of that hard working attitude Neeldy.

Can't wait to see the Dees play some finals footy once more.

Dunno that Mitch Morton has ever been the epitome of hard work and selflessness, but he has played very well this finals series, particularly with his 2nd efforts and pressure. It gives me hope that this sort of attitude can be taught/drilled into the players, hopefully Neeld and Co. can work some magic and make it happen with our lot!

Watching Sydney (and yes I'm being optimistic) I saw a style of play and attitude that is exactly what I believe Neeld is trying to instill. You don't need to be the most flashy or talented team, you just have to have an even contribution (both offensively and defensively) across the board. To put it simply if every player works their arse off great things can happen. Clean out the deadwood and bring in some more of that hard working attitude Neeldy.

Can't wait to see the Dees play some finals footy once more.

The difference between Hawthorn and Sydney is that Sydney have a very composed, consistent, predictable style of play which dismantles their opposition, where as hawthorn who are also very composed and consistent in their play require their unpredictable, explosive players to fire in order to win the really tough games, when these players do fire its great, but when they don't and are held accountable as they were today Sydney controls the game and wins a premiership. Give me predictable any day of the week.

Well i never thought a morton would win a flag. i suppose cale could still have some upside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back