Competitions 2012 BF SuperCoach Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 SuperCoach leagues and prizes

2012 BigFooty SuperCoach Club Championships

In 2012 all 18 club boards will be represented by their top SuperCoach league in the Club Championships.

Each week, nine 'matches' will take place with each club board up against another club board. After a finals series and grand final, the winning board will be crowned Club Board SuperCoach Premier with all 18 players winning a winners tag under their BigFooty user name and a BFSC Gold membership ().

Weekly results will be reported on both the SuperCoach Board and every club board.

What this means is that every club board needs to nominate their own top division to enter into the competition. Once this league is finalised and filled, the league organiser needs to contact SJ with the full list of teams and their team ID (ie. the number at the end of the link of that team's SuperCoach page). Please name this league: 'BigFooty [Club] [Division]' (eg. BigFooty Geelong 1).

Individual club board SuperCoach champion

The overall winner on every club board is eligible to to red winners tag () and BFSC Platinum membership (). It is up to each board and its moderators on how the winner is decided, whether that be through overall rank or league grand final winner.

Other BigFooty SuperCoach leagues

The overall BigFooty SuperCoach winner (based on overall ranking) wins a blue winners tag () and BFSC Platinum membership ().

If you have not already done so, please feel free head to the SuperCoach Board and register for a place in a league there. Often, many of these BigFooty leagues finish in the top 20 leagues in the competition. Registration threads are there for both new and past players.

1. Gee Dub
2. rumoursofwinter
3. Juniorburger
4. Jonts
5. PAFC 316
6. cristoh
7. Waspy79
8. Apachecat
9. ExtortionThreat
10. dav3
11. LFC2010
12. Sandola
13. RobbieGray17
14. chewysnake
15. 1870 Proud
16. IsDomIsGood

I would like to be in, have been doing a fair bit of research for this year, after taking a year off last year from SC. Feel pretty confident and will stick with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We really need people to sign up if we're going to have a crack at this comp. C'mon peeps get cracking

Macca you can add ApacheCat to the list as he has signed up to the comp and is a new Port Adelaide BFer.

Still waiting for Jonts, JuniorBurger and Gee Dub to sign onto the league.

Im going to remove the League code from my previous post so we dont get hoodwinked by any blow ins, if you want to sign up, post here and I will PM you the league code.

Good to see my recruitment drive netted some new recruits.

I went thru the threads on the bigfooty supercoach leagues board looking for Port posters who has signed up there.

Thanks for getting on board to those guys I sent a PM to.

If anyone knows of other Port posters who play supercoach and are not in this league can you get them onboard.

So far those who have joined the league on adelaidenow:

PAFC_316 - House Targaryen
LFC2010 - dk's legends
RobbieGray17 - l Team Ablett l
Sandola - Rolling Thunder
christoh - ArmChairChampions
Dav3 - goontastic
Jonts - Pure Passion
ApacheCats - Apache Cats
rumorsofwinter - rumorsofwinter
Waspy79 - Fragile
Extortion Threat - The Bruisers
Gee Dub - Handle With Care
1870 Proud - PAFC 4 ME
chewysnake - Powertothepeople
IsDomIsGood - Gus Fring's Mules

So at the moment 15 have joined the league.

Have changed team name from Arabic Children to Handle With Care. Name is subject to chhange again multiple times before the season starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back