Mega Thread 2012 Brownlow Medal discussion and tips etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the * did Cotchin steal 2 votes in a loss to the dockers?How did he get that BOG against the bombers when he kicked 5 behinds? How did Mitchell get BOG against Port in Tassie when he wasn't even the standout player in the win? How did Thommo not get a vote against Geelong in a game where he had 40 touches? How does Gaz steal 1 vote against the blues but puts in as equal good a performance against GWS (capping it off with a goal) and gets none? I have been ******* robbed of what should have been $6000 + especially considering Swan also tied with Thompson which probably boosts the value even further. It goes to show that punting is a cruel game where a solitary vote is the difference between riches and rags. These umps have no ******* idea!!!

Finished $200 up thanks to Watson winning and leading at round 10. Also have Watson into Hawthorn for $2,100 which would be nice. Could have been a great night if GAJ got 2nd and Boyd won for the Bulldogs but ah well bring on next year! :)

How the **** did Cotchin steal 2 votes in a loss to the dockers?How did he get that BOG against the bombers when he kicked 5 behinds? How did Mitchell get BOG against Port in Tassie when he wasn't even the standout player in the win? How did Thommo not get a vote against Geelong in a game where he had 40 touches? How does Gaz steal 1 vote against the blues but puts in as equal good a performance against GWS (capping it off with a goal) and gets none? I have been ******* robbed of what should have been $6000 + especially considering Swan also tied with Thompson which probably boosts the value even further. It goes to show that punting is a cruel game where a solitary vote is the difference between riches and rags. These umps have no ******* idea!!!

straws.jpg

Here are some straws, why don't you clutch at them?

On par result. I accidentally bet 3k on the wrong runner at $2.30 during live betting, which sucked. If Ablett won it would have been a huuge, but Jobe was a safe result.

How the **** did Cotchin steal 2 votes in a loss to the dockers?How did he get that BOG against the bombers when he kicked 5 behinds? How did Mitchell get BOG against Port in Tassie when he wasn't even the standout player in the win? How did Thommo not get a vote against Geelong in a game where he had 40 touches? How does Gaz steal 1 vote against the blues but puts in as equal good a performance against GWS (capping it off with a goal) and gets none? I have been ******* robbed of what should have been $6000 + especially considering Swan also tied with Thompson which probably boosts the value even further. It goes to show that punting is a cruel game where a solitary vote is the difference between riches and rags. These umps have no ******* idea!!!

I'm still offering a special on Chas repairs.Do you need any?

This post made me smile.

You have a problem. Seek help.

Anyone else not been fully paid out by the TAB? :S

Got a few bets like Swan Top 5, Giles most votes at GWS, Mitchell top of ground A, Beams more votes than Selwood that haven't been paid out yet??

genuine lulz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems there was no "virtual fist pumping" in the Vanilla household last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back