Injury 2012 Carlton Injury List Update #2 - Keep it all in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Great effort Wookie, however I'm pretty sure Buckly and O'Keefe at least have missed VFL games through injury
bucks lost about 8 weeks at the start of the season when he did his finger tendon (or something like that)

That's terrible news for Andy. :thumbsdown:

He's been improving every week and was an important part of our back line.
He's shown a lot and there will be no need to rush him back as he is still young.
Work through your rehab Andy. We'll see you back in the Navy Blue before you know it!

Mac back in May?
“Speaking to the surgeon last night he said I could be thereabouts within the first five rounds and that’s a pretty quick recovery,” McInnes said. “He said Andrew Krakouer and Brent Macaffer got back at Collingwood after six and a half months and I’d be happy with anywhere around that.

“In the meantime, I’ve had a lot of texts and well-wishers to keep me in a good space.”

McInness undergoes traditional reconstructive surgery next Tuesday. It won’t be the unconventional LARS surgery because as Carlton General Manager - Football Operations Andrew McKay explained “no LARS has actually ever worked at AFL level”.

“It’s very individualized. It all depends upon how the player pulls up after surgery. Some recover more quickly than others,” McKay said.

“But he’ll certainly get at least three months of footy in.”
Mac back in May?

Link

Injury Update - Aug 28, 2012

Levi Casboult
Kidney
Test (that would have to be season as he had an op)

David Ellard
Thigh
Test

Shaun Hampson
Knee
Season

Lachie Henderson
Groin
Season

Michael Jamison
Hamstring
Test

Rohan Kerr
Shoulder
Test

Jeremy Laidler
Knee
Season

Andrew McInnes
Knee
Season

Mitch Robinson
Eye
Test

Sam Rowe
Testicular cancer
Season

Rob Warnock
Shoulder
Season

Matthew Watson
Finger
Season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who will have minor operations now that the year is over?

Kreuzer would be a huge chance to have a minor knee clean up.
Garlett and Casboult are both having the new and radical "Hoofswitch" surgery in the off season which see's the surgeons transferring their feet to opposite legs....

Hopefully this will straighten them both up!

Hopefully we can get close to a full contingent on the park for day 1 of pre-season.

Garlett and Casboult are both having the new and radical "Hoofswitch" surgery in the off season which see's the surgeons transferring their feet to opposite legs....

Hopefully this will straighten them both up!

dr-nick-riviera1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back