Mega Thread 2012 Dees Board Supercoach turtles: Results, banter, trolling & matchups - Dees leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

We had this last year & served as a bit of fun throughout the season. I would hazard a guess that the status quo will remain from 2011 & with three divisions the competition between the leagues wil be strong.

All thanks & glory should go to Syrus who put in heaps of effort in getting all the competitions up & going this year.

No lets face the facts of what will happen in this thread during 2012.

1. BS will come in here professing to be the Norman Einstein of Supercoach that all his prophetic rants of 2011 will come to fruition in 2012.

2. Everyone else will call him out about.

3. As the season progresses BS will begin talking about the sensational team he has ready to destroy all comers in 2013 & all will remain skeptical after he finishes 14th.

4. Cliff Town will post once or twice during the whole season but still beat the rest of us as he seems to be some kind of SC guru who has taken a vowel of posting silence but were happy to have him.

5. I will contionually think I am making sensational trades throughout the season until I end up finishing around 20k again.

6. I will ensure at least one league I join is full of hacks so that I win the league comp to help build my self esteem.

Enjoy the season.

Re: 2012 Dees Board Supercoach Discussion: Results, banter, trolling & matchups.

Re-post to help out all the MFC supercoach's.....

Heads up guys as it just occurred to me, GWS rookies will need to be on field if you want them to count as points first round.

And if you want them to be emergency, this will also need to be selected before lockout.....

This will catch quite a few coaches out imo for round 1, if we are all ontop of this then we may well get a fast start in Division 1 :)

Good luck, is hard enough finding solid rookies without GWS options

Re: 2012 Dees Board Supercoach Discussion: Results, banter, trolling & matchups.

I'm in Div 3 which must mean I'm pretty s**t. That's probably about right though. If I can notch a few wins I'll be happy. :thumbsu:

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when I can creep into Div 2. Lift your game Demons!

Good work CA - let the games begin!

Special thanks to Syrus for putting all this together - great stuff mate.

Now look out for Team Aristos in div 2.. you'll have to look somewhere up the top!

I hope CA gets bumped in to div 1, he's very strong (can hold up the other 17 teams)

I hope CA gets bumped in to div 1, he's very strong (can hold up the other 17 teams)

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

**** this year.....all my worries and dilema's revolve around one player who costs sweet fa........Dylan Shiel

Was in a moon boot at the start of the pre season, has been named in the guts after playing one game in the reserves. The wraps on him are huge but is it safer to go with the more expensive Coniglio (the key here being i have downgrade somewhere to fit Coniglio in my team!!!)? Will he play a whole match or be subbed out? Really want to have my cash cows sorted by round 1 this year. Hate wasting trades to get ones ive missed in before round 3.

How can a player who costs so little effect the whole make up of my team so much. SC RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I cant i cant fit Coniglio in my side without downgrading a player i really want.

What does that mean? You cant afford this player? What does that mean? I cant do it! I cant do it!!

**** it, im going with Shiel! **** it! Ill select Shiel's and he better not get subbed off! ****ing thing sucks.....

[YOUTUBE]dbMoWt7i7Jc[/YOUTUBE]

Captures exactly how im feeling.

Dont leave Coniglio out Rude - hes built like a rock & ready to go ala Rich, is a ball magnet, and wont miss games.

Dont leave Coniglio out Rude - hes built like a rock & ready to go ala Rich, is a ball magnet, and wont miss games.

I know what youre saying but it comes down to this

Who would i rather: Clarke and Shiel vs Spurr and Coniglio.

Think Clarke has better job security than Spurr and i think Shiel (albiet a sub risk in the early rounds) will still play games for GWS.

Coniglio and Shiel will both be upgraded at some stage this year anyway.

You would have coniglio in your team if you plan on having him for a while. Otherwise I couldn't justify the extra 80k as his average would have to be higher as well. I have Kennedy in my team, instead of shiel because of the DP and because of the injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would have coniglio in your team if you plan on having him for a while. Otherwise I couldn't justify the extra 80k as his average would have to be higher as well. I have Kennedy in my team, instead of shiel because of the DP and because of the injury.

Got Kennedy as well.

Running with 6 GWS players at the moment.

If Miles was playing in round 1 instead of Shiel it would be an easy call, but of course Sheedy ****ed that plan right up.

Got Kennedy as well.

Running with 6 GWS players at the moment.

If Miles was playing in round 1 instead of Shiel it would be an easy call, but of course Sheedy ****ed that plan right up.

Sheedy will probably rotate the young midfielders this year to give them game time. Miles will get TOG, just a matter of when.

I have both. I reckon theyll blood Smedts this year and positive reports from preseason are coming out of the Cattery.. ooh youve made me second guess here!

Go with your gut.

Ive been second guessing myself all day.

DR - do you have to be Div 1? I have one league spot left for my team I think, happy to make up numbers and get smashed if need be! ;)

We were both wrong, both players scored pathetically. At least mine cost less. :p
Mind you i was prepared for a Shiel sub, didnt even emergency him. Adam Kennedy was my mid emergency with Lachie Neale (who i will definetly keep now and play next week for my team because he wont be for Fremantle ;)).

DR - do you have to be Div 1? I have one league spot left for my team I think, happy to make up numbers and get smashed if need be! ;)

Rude, anyone from any league, I just prefer banter with anyone we sorta know to compete against... Come on fellas, are you up for a challenge???

Rude, anyone from any league, I just prefer banter with anyone we sorta know to compete against... Come on fellas, are you up for a challenge???

Sorry mate im in the maximum amount of leagues SC allows us. :thumbsdown:

We were both wrong, both players scored pathetically. At least mine cost less. :p
Mind you i was prepared for a Shiel sub, didnt even emergency him. Adam Kennedy was my mid emergency with Lachie Neale (who i will definetly keep now and play next week for my team because he wont be for Fremantle ;)).

Had Kennedy on my bench as a sub. Going to have to have to do the same thing to get those points. Same with Giles. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back