Competitions 2012 Dream Team and Supercoach questions here

Dec 25, 2004
I have both Pfieffer and Gray and while I know Gray should be kill, I'm thinking about starting Pfieffer ahead of him just while Gray gets back into it.

Is that a smart move or is sadly foolish?

Thanks.

mulz

Mar 27, 2009
chelsea fc
gday guys, didnt see the game on saturday, how did darren pfeiffer go? do you think he can hold a permanent role in the side? thinking of trading him in this week. cheers.

Check-Raise !

Formally: 1870 Proud
Jun 4, 2008
Northern Districts Baseball Club,
I have both Pfieffer and Gray and while I know Gray should be kill, I'm thinking about starting Pfieffer ahead of him just while Gray gets back into it.

Is that a smart move or is sadly foolish?

Thanks.

Smartest move you'll make all year unfortunately for 'Gray' :thumbsdown:.

thomas_m18

Oct 7, 2009
Melbourne, Aus
I see Aaron Young is looking like a good thing to debut this week. If he does play, is he a sub risk? I see he's racking it up in the SANFL, so I am wondering whether he's a better option to start in my draft league team this week ahead of Sherman, Harper or Milera, none of whom are terrific scorers. I'm just concerned about his role.

Jonts

Nov 7, 2009
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
I see Aaron Young is looking like a good thing to debut this week. If he does play, is he a sub risk? I see he's racking it up in the SANFL, so I am wondering whether he's a better option to start in my draft league team this week ahead of Sherman, Harper or Milera, none of whom are terrific scorers. I'm just concerned about his role.

Short answer: Yes he is a sub risk

But then again with Matty P calling the shots who knows

IDIG

Jun 3, 2008
Hi fellas, what's Renouf's job security like? What actually is the pecking order for your rucks? Is it Lobbe, Renouf, Redden (and maybe Trengove?).

Sorry don't get to see alot of your games.

Jonts

Nov 7, 2009
Hi fellas, what's Renouf's job security like? What actually is the pecking order for your rucks? Is it Lobbe, Renouf, Redden (and maybe Trengove?).

Sorry don't get to see alot of your games.

Reckon you're on the money, but the gap between them all is all very close

Trengove will do less and less ruck in his career, looks like Port are using the D stewart as the second ruckman when they decide not to play two "pure" ruckman

IDIG

Jun 3, 2008
Reckon you're on the money, but the gap between them all is all very close

Trengove will do less and less ruck in his career, looks like Port are using the D stewart as the second ruckman when they decide not to play two "pure" ruckman

So his JS looks ok while Lobbe is out? I don't imagine you'll play 2 out-n-out rucks with so many mobile talls so once Lobbe is back, Renouf makes way?

Jonts

Nov 7, 2009
So his JS looks ok while Lobbe is out? I don't imagine you'll play 2 out-n-out rucks with so many mobile talls so once Lobbe is back, Renouf makes way?

Yer his JS is fine

Honestly have no idea if Lobbe will force D stewart or Renouf out, would come down to form not force any out

May 8, 2007
vic
Pfeiffer what is his JS like? I wanted him at the start of the year but stayed away because Port supporters said on this board he was unlikely to get many games, has that changed or will he be out of the team soon?

Also any chance of Redden playing again soon? I am holding Sandi/Redden/Steph O and will have to dump one of my rucks if none of those three are names this week

Dwight Schrute

Apr 3, 2012
Hey guys asked this last week but whats the chances of Redden playing this week, he wasnt even an emergency last week, is Renouf performing too well to keep him out?

ize_

Jun 15, 2007
Where's Nathan Blee at? I know he had glandular, is that still ongoing or is he playing in the Magoos?

Mar 10, 2008
adelaide
Where's Nathan Blee at? I know he had glandular, is that still ongoing or is he playing in the Magoos?
lol what

He played well on the weekend but he's behind 3 of the best performed key defenders in the league in Trengove Chaplin Carlile. Wouldn't hold onto him...

Nathan Blee (for Roosters v Redlegs)
21 disposals, 3 marks, 2 clearances, 1 inside 50, 3 rebound 50s
Blee played down back for North and once again his offensive stuff was very good with 21 possessions and helping North to rebound the footy. He still needs to work on his defensive stuff but led up to the footy a couple of times and turned the ball over a couple of times. What’s impressing us is his ability to get involved in backline transition and we think that will work for us long term.