News 2012 Fitzroy memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 17, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
Fitzroy have posted their 2012 membership forms on their website.

www.fitzroyfc.com.au

2012 Prices according to the site are:

- Ordinary Membership - $38
- Family Membership - $50
- Gold Lion Membership - $165
- Concessional Membership - $30 (see membership form for details)

All members receive a traditional Fitzroy Season's ticket with the Premier C fixture for the 2012 season on it.

Gold Lion members receive a traditional Fitzroy Gold Lion lapel badge, Club medallion and a free Fitzroy cap.

Go Roys!

Time to get on board with Fitzroy memberships for 2012.

I am going to stump for a Gold Lion membership again to support the Club as I intend to continue to do every year going forward. I will also be asking my family members to buy memberships as well given we are all Fitzroy supporters (although they will probably only be able to afford the normal memberships, which is fine).

I only came back to FFC in the last few years, which in no coincidence coincided with the poor previous administration of the Brisbane Lions. There is no doubt in my mind how positive it is for the Fitzroy name and history to keep going, at the same time supporting the teams in the Amateurs (incorporating the Reds), and providing a point of advocacy for us Melbourne based Brisbane Lions supporters when it is needed.

So I guess I would say to all old Fitzroy supporters - we need you to get on board (or to stay on board) to make sure the Club thrives into the future.

My wife sent off cheque today, renewing a Family Membership for me and my two year old son who came to games with me this year in his pusher. I thought it was important to make him Fitzroy pretty much from birth, which is what my father did for me. I've never looked back and I don't think Rupert will either.

I have another child due on the 6th of February and there are no prizes for guessing who he / she will barrack for. You are spot on Last of the Roys, let's all get behind Fitzroy as strongly as we can and let's make sure we get to as many games as we can to cheer the mighty Roys on.

I can't wait for next season to begin!

back on again
still got hopes to see a game...at some point

You and me both lol. I'll get my Gold Lions membership again this year and really do my best to get back to Melbourne to see a game at Brunswick Street.

Likewise,the old man and me will be getting the gold lion ticket this year and we'll be doing a few road trips to away games.Cant waint for the season to start,Go Roys.

got my membership in the mail last week. we had planned to move to melbourne in september 2012 but due to family issues looks like it wont be for a while yet. i really looked forward to seeing the roys at brunswick st every fortnight. it was one of the reasons i wanted to move to melbourne. my wife understands. might make a trip during winter this year.
go roys from leura

Just sent off for an Ordinary membership despite living in Canberra. Fitzroy were never my number one team (Geelong) but I always liked Fitzroy and I think it was a travesty what happened. I've adopted the club in the VAFA and think it's really important to keep the club alive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just sent off for an Ordinary membership despite living in Canberra. Fitzroy were never my number one team (Geelong) but I always liked Fitzroy and I think it was a travesty what happened. I've adopted the club in the VAFA and think it's really important to keep the club alive.

This post is just awesome,it doesn't really matter who you want to follow in the A F L. Its just really great to see someone who will put in the effort to take out a membership to see a local tradition carry on. Good on ya:thumbsu::D

Howdy.

There's a 70% likelihood that I'll be living in Hawthorn, but Fitzroy and the surrounding areas aren't that unlikely. I like to say I'm a bit of a Paul Seedsman, pretty skinny but some capable skills. I'm currently playing Colts for Wesley Curtin in the WAAFL (the VAFA equivalent here). It'd be cool to play for Fitzroy.

Am I eligible to play colts or something lower than mens, as I turn 19 in February? Or will I have to play ressies or something?

Howdy.

There's a 70% likelihood that I'll be living in Hawthorn, but Fitzroy and the surrounding areas aren't that unlikely. I like to say I'm a bit of a Paul Seedsman, pretty skinny but some capable skills. I'm currently playing Colts for Wesley Curtin in the WAAFL (the VAFA equivalent here). It'd be cool to play for Fitzroy.
Am I eligible to play colts or something lower than mens, as I turn 19 in February? Or will I have to play ressies or something?
All i could add is just go for it mate. Its an awesome club steeped in history and I've no doubt they would welcome you. They have a large following and plenty of backing in local business and sponsors.
Best Of Luck
P S You should probably check this site www.fitzroyfc.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Back