2012 here we go

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the clearences and Nathan Mcnally is off! He was one of the rup's best players over the last couple of years. I doubt rup will be very good. All talk and no show!

Not sure but my top 10 in the league would be.
On the ability to turn a game and importance to a team structure.
Also this is assuming they are playing in the league for season 2012 (Carr, Roberts, Mcfarlane gone)
Also based on past and performances in 2011

1. Josh Mibus (Kalkee)
2. Ricky Whitehead (Swifts)
3. Gavin Kelm (Taylors lake)
4. Tim Wade (Kalkee)
5. Ben Scott (Swifts)
6. Jer joiner (Swifts)
7. Tim Webb (Rupunyup)
8. Josh Beddison (Kalkee) Gone to Warrack?
9. Matt Ward (Harrow)
10. Paul Christian (Kalkee)

Unlucky ones
Miller's side did nothing this year was a stand out in a bad side...
Roberts gone to Hopetoun
Carr gone to houptoun
Mcfarlane gone ?
Ballinger Gone - side very poor
Plush- unlucky very young hasnt turned a game yet
Milner- Same as plush
L. Smith- Stood out in a weak side isnt a game breaker
Mcnally getting on can probably put himself in the top 10 again next year side struggled
Adams- Best of quantong this year quantong had alot of 'Good' players but no one won them a game
Anson- Was below his standards this year getting on in age still dangerous
H. Ellis- from what i saw if he stayed at CHF could of been very dangerous
Hargreaves- one of the best ruckman in the league.
Kearney- Dirty/ dangerous could play in any side not sure how he would perform in a weaker side though.
Mantell/Hanns/Mcdonald/Carey 3 very good swift onballers not quite
Sachse/Flood/Bigmore Didnt have the players around them either of them can take the next step. Especially if Bigmore stays injury free..
A. Pekin- very good player in a average side

You've honestly got to be kidding about Josh Beddison dont you? I don't know how him and his brother still get a game. Rubbish footballers

what do we think bout natis recruits... any word on kyle james or lockhart??? and what bout carroll from the dees??

From the few matches we played against Laharum in the past couple of years Carroll has potential but needs to learn how to tap, rather than just thump the ball all the time. It becomes very easy to read by about 10 minutes into the match! Has a tendency to drop the head but maybe that's just because Laharum have been on the losing side for a couple of years.

From the few matches we played against Laharum in the past couple of years Carroll has potential but needs to learn how to tap, rather than just thump the ball all the time. It becomes very easy to read by about 10 minutes into the match! Has a tendency to drop the head but maybe that's just because Laharum have been on the losing side for a couple of years.
Swifts senior side will be better than kalkee 2010. They will be a 10-15 goal better side than the rest.
on there 3 point preliminary loss last year they have added hamilton from moyston,will kick atleast 60,Marshall from smw rovers will also kick atleast 50. Damian Cameron from tatyoon very similar mould of skurrie from horsham, plus throw in 2 rovers from north ballarat city will top the cake.Plus the so called 4 out of there top 10 that didnt play finals due to injury will be good inclusions.

I dont like swifts never have,but i must admire the size of there chequebook....$150k,it will be good to see a side win a flag other than kalkee and harrow.
I could be wrong but i doubt it...good luck for the 2012 season
top 2 swifts and kalkee.swifts to win by 50pts in the gf.

Swifts senior side will be better than kalkee 2010. They will be a 10-15 goal better side than the rest.
on there 3 point preliminary loss last year they have added hamilton from moyston,will kick atleast 60,Marshall from smw rovers will also kick atleast 50. Damian Cameron from tatyoon very similar mould of skurrie from horsham, plus throw in 2 rovers from north ballarat city will top the cake.Plus the so called 4 out of there top 10 that didnt play finals due to injury will be good inclusions.

I dont like swifts never have,but i must admire the size of there chequebook....$150k,it will be good to see a side win a flag other than kalkee and harrow.

Im not sure where you get your information from but Damian Cameron isnt playing at Stawell Swifts he either playing at Tatyoon or Horsham United.

$150k ... Where do u get this s**t from. $150k so if u gave $30k to your coach $120k over your 21 senior players that means they all would b on roughly $300 a game. What country team can afford to do that?

$150k ... Where do u get this s**t from. $150k so if u gave $30k to your coach $120k over your 21 senior players that means they all would b on roughly $300 a game. What country team can afford to do that?

Coach = 30k
2 marquee players - 20k ea = 40k

theres 70, now add incentives/travel into that, and if you aren't already there, you're close to 100k right there

Scott played 14 games last year in the regular season to be on 20,000 a year thats what 1400 a game? I dont think so. Whitehead Played 9 so his on 2200 a game not bad... And if ya really think Hamilton is on 1100 a game your in a dream world...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why would D Cameron play for tatty when he lives in horsham so each weekend he would have to travel 2 hours plus. I know why cause some farmer joe would of thrown the check book at his head

Looks like D.Cameron has played everyone very well. He has everyone thinking he's going here, there and everywhere. Perfect for making tatyoon think he's leaving. Then they offer him huge amount of money to stay. Same old story but Cameron would be worth every bit of money he would be getting.

Anyone want to make some predictions on the following for season 2012:

Senior Premiers:
Senior Runners Up:
Senior Wooden Spooners:
Biggest Improvers:
Biggest Sliders:
Seniors Leading Goal Kicker:
Dellar Medalist:
Best Under 21 Player:

Reserves Premiers:
Reserves Runners Up:
Under 17's Premiers:
Under 14's Premiers:

Senior Premiers: Horsham
Senior Runners Up: Warrack
Senior Wooden Spooners: United
Biggest Improvers: Dimboola
Biggest Sliders: Nhill
Seniors Leading Goal Kicker: Parish
Dellar Medalist: Adlington
Best Under 21 Player:parish

Reserves Premiers: Horsham
Reserves Runners Up: Warracknabeal
Under 17's Premiers:Burras
Under 14's Premiers: Horsham

OOOps wrong thread!!!!!

Senior Premiers: Horsham
Senior Runners Up: Warrack
Senior Wooden Spooners: United
Biggest Improvers: Dimboola
Biggest Sliders: Nhill
Seniors Leading Goal Kicker: Parish
Dellar Medalist: Adlington
Best Under 21 Player:parish

Reserves Premiers: Horsham
Reserves Runners Up: Warracknabeal
Under 17's Premiers:Burras
Under 14's Premiers: Horsham

Senior Premiers swifts
Senior Runners Up:edenhope
Senior Wooden Spooners:pimp
Biggest Improvers:rup
Biggest Sliders:pimp
Seniors Leading Goal Kicker:kelm
Dellar Medalist:m tyler
Best Under 21 Player: miller

Reserves Premiers:swifts
Reserves Runners Up:rup
Under 17's Premiers:laharum
Under 14's Premiers:

Senior Premiers E/A
Senior Runners Up:Kalkee
Senior Wooden Spooners: Pimpinio
Biggest Improvers:The Umpires (i hope.....)
Biggest Sliders: Nor-Quan
Seniors Leading Goal Kicker: G Kelm
Dellar Medalist: James Dixon (E/A)
Best Under 21 Player: ????

Reserves Premiers: Swifts
Reserves Runners Up: Taylors Lake
Under 17's Premiers: Which ever club has the leats amount of young guns playing seniors!
Under 14's Premiers:????????????

Senior Premiers Edenhope/apsley
Senior Runners Up: Swifts
Senior Wooden Spooners: Natimuk/Pimpinio
Biggest Improvers: Laharum
Biggest Sliders: Taylors
Seniors Leading Goal Kicker: Kelm
Dellar Medalist: Chris Oliver
Best Under 21 Payer: Miller

Reserve Premiers: Swifts
Reserve Runners up: Edenhope/Apsley
Under 17's Premiers: Laharum