moose47

Team Captain
Dec 31, 2008
Wimmera
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manangatang 3rds
Is it true that Shannon Argall has signed on at Laharum for big coin? Any other news on which coaches are staying on and which clubs are looking for new leaders?

So, coaching appointments for 2012:

Kalkee: unsure??
Harrow Balmoral: unsure??
Taylors Lake: Luke Carr.
Swifts: Is Hanns doing it again?
Noradjuha Quantong: Dandy and Hilet stepped down so definately searching.
Edenhope Apsley: Cobber Cassidy reappointed.
Natimuk: Brett Whitely reappointed.
Rupanyup: Weavel to G.W. so are on the look out.
Pimpinio: Searching for someone new.
Laharum : Demaria reappointed.

So, coaching appointments for 2012:

Kalkee: unsure??
Taylors Lake: Luke Carr.
Swifts: Is Hanns doing it again?
Noradjuha Quantong: Dandy and Hilet stepped down so definately searching.
Edenhope Apsley: Cobber Cassidy reappointed.
Natimuk: Brett Whitely reappointed.
Rupanyup: Weavel to G.W. so are on the look out.

Hanns to coach swifts again. Weavell to the western is a shocking move by the lions they wont get back now espcially when they havent even started ringing players yet. From all reports Rupunup werent happy with Weavell anyway

There are reports two big names from Horsham Demons are off to the district league for2012. Dylan Parish Laharum, David Johns Taylors Lake.

Hanns to coach swifts again. Weavell to the western is a shocking move by the lions they wont get back now espcially when they havent even started ringing players yet. From all reports Rupunup werent happy with Weavell anyway

Sorry to intrude, but are Western any chance at all of finding 50+ players to start up again this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm told Jarrod (played in the NCFL a few years ago) and his brother were playing at Rup... not sure if they're brothers, or if it was another brother they were talking about...
I think it was reported about a week ago in the Mailtimes that Matt and Drew Tyler (brothers) were returning to Rupanyup but no mention of Jarrod. I couldn't find the article to confirm though.

I think it was reported about a week ago in the Mailtimes that Matt and Drew Tyler (brothers) were returning to Rupanyup but no mention of Jarrod. I couldn't find the article to confirm though.

yeah both drew and matt playing at rup , matt ex brisbane , not sure where drew played last year , both with be massive inclusions for rup , both gun players

i have heard brent penny has stepped down of coach of HB and jimmy and will staude, egan and the vickery boys have all signed with coleraine. possibly also that hamish ellis playing with rokewood where he is currently working. any heard similar???

but no doubt harrow/bal will pull some guns from somewhere. whats ppls thoughts bout tim houlihan returning now WC delisted him for a second time??? any chance???

Updated coaching appointments for 2012:

Kalkee: Wade & Mibus stepped down so on the look out.
Taylors Lake: Luke Carr (new)
Swifts: Hanns (reappointed)
Noradjuha Quantong: still searching.
Edenhope Apsley: Cobber Cassidy (reappointed)
Natimuk: Brett Whitely (reappointed)
Rupanyup: Glenn Wyatt (new)
Laharum : (Demaria reappointed)

Interesting that the coaches of both grand final sides are not going again and that both clubs are yet to make new appointments.

Updated coaching appointments for 2012:

Kalkee: Wade & Mibus stepped down so on the look out.
Taylors Lake: Luke Carr (new)
Swifts: Hanns (reappointed)
Noradjuha Quantong: still searching.
Edenhope Apsley: Cobber Cassidy (reappointed)
Natimuk: Brett Whitely (reappointed)
Rupanyup: Glenn Wyatt (new)
Laharum : (Demaria reappointed)

Interesting that the coaches of both grand final sides are not going again and that both clubs are yet to make new appointments.

Luke Carr has resigned from T/Lake.......On the Market!:eek:

Isaac Rathgaber has signed with Swifts from Stawell good pick up for the Baggies. Have also heard rumour of Tim Webb to great western as ass coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back