2012 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Old McDonald suspended

Ditto.

I'll probably end up trading Parker out for a rookie before the first price rise. Then watch him go BANG on return.

In the same boat :(, however its a little worse for me as I had McDonald on the bench and parker onfield. So I miss the points.

Pfft. Sometimes bold decisions based on gut and educated guesses have to be made, just ask Impromptu about his Goddard decision last year.

Poor Prompts. All the thought and consideration and back-up planning he did on Goddard, and it just means that any idea, good or bad, gets tarred with his brush.

I don't really see this as a big deal. For me McDonald would probably have been one of the last of the rookie priced players in my starting squad that I would have traded out due to him having a better chance of averaging more than anyone else as well as having pretty good job security. The only reason that you'd trade him out is if you were looking at the possibility of a few donuts. Also as mentioned earlier you wouldn't want all of your rookies peaking around the same time so this could end up good if you have cover.

Poor Prompts. All the thought and consideration and back-up planning he did on Goddard, and it just means that any idea, good or bad, gets tarred with his brush.
So any subsequent idea wouldn't paint as good a picture?

Did the same Warney. Now, I thought I was the only one happy with him being out. Let's see what happens. There are still other midfield upgrades to watch though. I took him out because I worried about injuries and JS.

I don't really see this as a big deal. For me McDonald would probably have been one of the last of the rookie priced players in my starting squad that I would have traded out due to him having a better chance of averaging more than anyone else as well as having pretty good job security.

Exactly, I was planning on him being one of the last rookies traded, he'll be a good backup during the byes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say 3, it will be level 4 strike, but he has a good record (6-7 years without an indiscretion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back