2012 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

going to be sweating on goodes and franklin myself. with smedts and milera on the bench i could be looking at a donut if both of them get rubbed out for a week. let's wait and see.

going to be sweating on goodes and franklin myself. with smedts and milera on the bench i could be looking at a donut if both of them get rubbed out for a week. let's wait and see.

This. :eek::thumbsdown:

But with Hall and hopefully new recruit Couch on the bench as cover. :eek::thumbsu:

im only interested in winning my league so my main priority is getting my team right for august so i can play well in finals. is it worth keeping leuenberger till he gets back or is he not likely to return to good form given its an injury that will prevent him from training much or should i trade him out? ive got giles on the bench who can cover him for now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're saying Fyfe will probably play but is it me or does he become a real sub candidate at some stage? I dont know a great deal about dislocated shoulders but from what im reading surgery won't do a great deal for him. But i think Judd did have his shoulders done which looks like a non issue now so who knows..

Nah i mean if he takes a decent hit and it pops out again. Or is it like a finger and they just put it back in place and he's right to go, Mel Gibson in lethal weapon style?

Nah i mean if he takes a decent hit and it pops out again. Or is it like a finger and they just put it back in place and he's right to go, Mel Gibson in lethal weapon style?

Ha! Ha! Love the Lethal Weapon reference IDIG.

Now I'm having images of Fyfe trying to get out of a stray jacket. LOL! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back