2012 League B&F and Premiership Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Here we go! Finals time...... We got the win we needed to set up a crack at Hepburn! Go Doggies... Hopefully Micky Cummins is up and running for this one. Mentioned last week that Bunny were flying will they get the finals wobbles up or grab this one. How confident this week are you Bunga man?

Beaufort and Gordon would have too be shattered after being talked up in the lead up to the season not too be alive for the finals action especially given there are some ordinary teams in the final 8 let's face it.

If we play well we can beat them no doubt. Buninyong are a good side tho and imo are the flag favourites. Their formline has probably been the strongest out of all the sides in the last month and deserve that tag.
We are a chance, particularly on a dry fast track, which would bode well if we could make the big dance as I reckon Eureka would suit Bungaree to a tee.
Hepburn have appeared particularly inconsistant all year, but certainly have the ruthlessness and firepower to blow teams apart. Daylesford are their bogey side tho and I reckon they would have been much happier to play Waubra this week.
In saying that I still think Waubra are in with a show, although it will be tough coming from outside the 4.
Daylesford are obviously in form at the right time of the year yet again, and are really more of a young side than an old one these days. Interesting month ahead.

If we play well we can beat them no doubt. Buninyong are a good side tho and imo are the flag favourites. Their formline has probably been the strongest out of all the sides in the last month and deserve that tag.
We are a chance, particularly on a dry fast track, which would bode well if we could make the big dance as I reckon Eureka would suit Bungaree to a tee.
Hepburn have appeared particularly inconsistant all year, but certainly have the ruthlessness and firepower to blow teams apart. Daylesford are their bogey side tho and I reckon they would have been much happier to play Waubra this week.
In saying that I still think Waubra are in with a show, although it will be tough coming from outside the 4.
Daylesford are obviously in form at the right time of the year yet again, and are really more of a young side than an old one these days. Interesting month ahead.

That's a pretty good spin on things although I don't think Waubra can win it but they will be a very dangerous side in the second week of the finals for someone! Who will they play the loser out of?.... all things considered it's going to be tight.

Your right about Bunny sounds like they were flying on saty. True about Hepburn with the firepower but they have some weak links and there form away from home is miles away from their form at home. Give us a wet or windy Waubra ground on Saturday with our good physical game and I give us a good chance.

That's a pretty good spin on things although I don't think Waubra can win it but they will be a very dangerous side in the second week of the finals for someone! Who will they play the loser out of?.... all things considered it's going to be tight.

Your right about Bunny sounds like they were flying on saty. True about Hepburn with the firepower but they have some weak links and there form away from home is miles away from their form at home. Give us a wet or windy Waubra ground on Saturday with our good physical game and I give us a good chance.
Loser of Buninyong-Bungaree to play winner of Newlyn-Springbank and the Loser of Hepburn-Daylesford to play the winner of Waubra-Creswick.

Whoever loses out of Hepburn v Daylesford would have to be extremely worried if they were to come up against Waubra. Waubra were missing up to 6 players on the weekend including Madden, Brown & S Mullane - 3 out of their spine. They are a different side with those boys on the park and a different side on the harder grounds. Buninyong looking the goods for mine but write Waubra off at your peril! Going to be a cracking finals series!

Whoever loses out of Hepburn v Daylesford would have to be extremely worried if they were to come up against Waubra. Waubra were missing up to 6 players on the weekend including Madden, Brown & S Mullane - 3 out of their spine. They are a different side with those boys on the park and a different side on the harder grounds. Buninyong looking the goods for mine but write Waubra off at your peril! Going to be a cracking finals series!
Agree, certainly the most even in probably 10 years. Newlyn, Springbank and Creswick, while they probably can't win it are all capable of taking a big scalp in maybe the 2nd week of the finals as well. Bring it on!

The orange tigers football club located in orange nsw and plays in the central west afl is seeking a senior coach for the 2013 season. The club finished 3rd in the seniors, 1st in reserves and 3rd in under 17 this season. If you would like to take charge of a exciting young club forward your details to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back