2012 membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear she is modelling her lap-of-honour strategy on Joel Patfull's gamestyle. She is going to stay down back at all costs and make no effort to get forward. ;)

And no-one will notice her until post match when someone will get online and remind us how wonderful she really is!!!

Oh leave Kezz alone,all of you:p

Let them go at me all they want! I can take them!

I just think it's very rude that they have a go at a poor man who tries his guts out week in and week out for their club, and who isn't here to defend himself!

Let them go at me all they want! I can take them!

I just think it's very rude that they have a go at a poor man who tries his guts out week in and week out for their club, and who isn't here to defend himself!

We aren't having a go at him. We are just using him as a conduit for having a go at you. Massive difference. ;)

And no-one will notice her until post match when someone will get online and remind us how wonderful she really is!!!

BRB, making alias patfullfankezzfantairygreene.

Not that anyone NEEDS reminding. My awesomeness speaks for itself.

(And I was wearing the number 24 before it was cool!)

Long time reader/member...first time poster.

I'm taking my 11yo boy to do the lap next Sunday...he'll love it! Does anyone know if the club announced a winner of the AFL Grand Final package for the most referrals promotion?
Can't answer your question, but welcome to the Lions board:thumbsu:

Yup, pre-game lap of honour.

So so far this year I've held up the banner and now will be doing laps. What a year lol

Great to see the loyal supporters getting some rewards. Enjoy.

Oh and I think Joel is hugely underrated, a bit like the "Corey's" at Geelong. Just get the job done. They don't need accolades and write ups in the paper. You picked a winner there in my book PFK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back