NFL 2012 NFL Playoffs - AFC Conference Championship - Ravens @ Patriots

Predictions....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely the Ravens used everything they had getting over Denver.

Pats by double digits.
This is the one thing I like about this match up. A double OT game at altitude in freezing conditions would have taken it's toll.

Everything indicates another tough game. Baltimores offense seemed to have got it together, same with their D and the whole Ray Lewis factor as well.

This is the one thing I like about this match up. A double OT game at altitude in freezing conditions would have taken it's toll.

Everything indicates another tough game. Baltimores offense seemed to have got it together, same with their D and the whole Ray Lewis factor as well.
It can go both ways. teams coming off a tough week, sometimes have more fight than a team that's managed to cruise through. Head says pats, heart wants Ravens

Baltimore beat a below average defence in the Colts at home before taking on a defence that was the beneficiary of a soft schedule and a known playoff choker Quarterback. They've done well to get to where they are.

If the form guide rings true the Patriots should win this by close to 2 scores. I don't think that will happen (even though I do believe New England is going back to the Superbowl) as the Ravens have always played the Patriots tough.

The extra day will be needed for Baltimore to thaw out.

Ravens will reverse the result from last year - they don't have Cundiff to lose it and Justin Tucker can kick.

Ravens by 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which makes the Pats D (which has performed worse against a schedule that isn't all that different) what exactly?
There's was a considerable difference between the Broncos and the Patriots SoS. I'm also under no illusions that the Patriots Defence is a middle tier defence. What they are is reasonable in scoring D and takeaways.

There's was a considerable difference between the Broncos and the Patriots SoS. I'm also under no illusions that the Patriots Defence is a middle tier defence. What they are is reasonable in scoring D and takeaways.

Really? What? Because Football Outsiders ranked the strength of offenses that the Broncos faced higher than they did for the Pats (26th vs 31st) and by taking a quick look at their schedules, I don't see a real difference in the number of strong offenses between them (but there are plenty of bad ones)

Please God let the Ravens win.

Why?

Don't have a preference personally other than wanting to see Brady go up against the 49ers D.

Like a KC fans could complain about teams achieving in the post season, hell making it would be awesome! :oops::D

Really? What? Because Football Outsiders ranked the strength of offenses that the Broncos faced higher than they did for the Pats (26th vs 31st) and by taking a quick look at their schedules, I don't see a real difference in the number of strong offenses between them (but there are plenty of bad ones)
I never said offences, I said strength of schedule.

I am also working under the assumption that Flacco is due a shocker :D
Flacco (not Lewis) is the reason I'm going ravens not to mention no one wants to see the pats in another Superbowl

Back