NFL 2012 NFL Playoffs - AFC Conference Championship - Ravens @ Patriots

Predictions....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It shouldn't be too hard to cite 5 articles by reputed journalists relating to the topic of BB being a sore loser. I eagerly await you and GG to back up your claims.

I'm not sure you're that intelligent to make a comment about rose coloured glasses and the Patriots given my commentary in this very thread.
Because constantly saying Pats in a blowout isn't the least but biased at all... and didn't really work out all that well for you.

and most mainstream media is on the kiss New Englands ass train, They can't do anything wrong apparently.

But whatever floats your boat.

Because constantly saying Pats in a blowout isn't the least but biased at all... and didn't really work out all that well for you.

and most mainstream media is on the kiss New Englands arse train, They can't do anything wrong apparently.

But whatever floats your boat.
You don't pay much attention to the NFL do you? At this point, you're embarrassing yourself.

You don't pay much attention to the NFL do you? At this point, you're embarrassing yourself.
I'll answer your question with another question.
Then explain the CEO of CBS being in the Patriots corporate box during yesterday's game...

Embarrassing myself? I'm not even going to dignify that one with a response.

Ravens out ‘toughed’ the Patsies yesterday.

The hit that Mayo put on Pitta was a pretty good lick.

Pitta holds on to the ball, gets up, and comes back the very next play to grab a TD pass.

Boldin was a BEAST in the end zone.

Wasn’t going to be denied.

That’s one tough and fearless mofo.

Remember when he got his face smashed in, and was playing again in a few weeks ?

Some badazzes on that squad.

By all accounts if Matt Ryan wilted under the pressure the last two years, what does that say about Tom Brady who has made crucial mistakes in the playoffs since the 07 super bowl season. They talk a lot on bspn about Peyton Manning choking in the playoffs but the golden boy hero Tom Brady is portrayed as mr. clutch.

Lets see, the Pats havent won a super bowl since the 04 season???!!! that’s 8 years of choking by Tom Brady, excluding that one year he missed when Pollard took out his knee.

Brady has 3 super bowls who gives a fck guy can do whatever he wants one of the greatest qb to ever play FACT get over it

Brady won his SB rings when NE had a decent D… Tough to win SBs when everything rests on one man’s shoulders, just ask Peyton Manning.

Even though BSPN and the rest of the media focused on Flacco and Boldin, the reason Balt beat the Bellicheats yesterday was the Ravens D. To hold Brady & Co to 1 TD, with 4 redzone tries is awesome.

Make no mistake, yes Flacco and the O are good, but no way on the level with their D.

Then explain the CEO of CBS being in the Patriots corporate box during yesterday's game...
Billionaire entertains corporate executive in his personal suite. That's ground breaking.

I'll answer your question with another question.

Embarrassing myself? I'm not even going to dignify that one with a response.
It should have been easy for you to source material to back your claims. It's clear you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to the NFL. Save yourself further embarrassment and enjoy the Ravens victory and pending Superbowl appearance.

Don't forget....

Belichick sulking off the field with 1 second left in the 18-1 Super Bowl year.
Or him sulking and refusing to shake Josh McDaniels hand after the game when the Broncos HC beat him.

Boomer Esiason: If you want to hate Belichick, he gives you a reason

belichickpostseason.jpg

After the Patriots lost in the AFC Championship Game, coach Bill Belichick was ripped on the postgame show for declining to give an interview to CBS. That wasn’t the first time that happened.

Six years ago, Belichick was curt with CBS’s Solomon Wilcotts after the Patriots lost the AFC Championship Game to the Colts, and CBS’s Boomer Esiason ripped him for that.

I was pretty disgusted with Belichick,” Esiason said in 2007. “I’ve interviewed him on my MSG show. It’s hard. It’s really hard. I don’t think he does it on purpose. I just think he doesn’t know any better. I just thought it was unprofessional.”

So it’s no surprise that Esiason said today that he agrees with his CBS colleague Shannon Sharpe that Belichick did not conduct himself well.
Unfortunately it’s not in Bill’s nature,” Esiason said today on WEEI. “For all those people who want to have a reason to hate Bill Belichick, well, he gives it to them. And I can understand why Shannon said what he said. I’ve been down this road before. I’ve come to expect it.”

Belichick did what was required of him under NFL rules, holding a post-game press conference on Sunday night and a post-season press conference on Monday morning. If you’re going to hate a coach for not doing more than that, you’re going to hate Belichick.

On the prediction thread, I picked the Ravens to win. Anyway, it's common knowledge that non-Patriots fans would've gone for the Ravens.

Not really..

Actually it was five of us who rolled with the Ravens.. including stugots, tbfanboy and yourself. I took them at $4 h2h for good measure matter of fact. :)

You're in denial ausbacker
You're not gaining anything from trying to defend the indefensible.

He has a reputation of being a sore loser. What other coach has sulked off from the field of the SB before time has run out? What other coach refuses to shake hands on the field, but arranges to do it in the lockerroom instead? On that last one, it's just BS spread to deflect the reputation. If Pats had won, Bill would've bounded to the middle of the field like a gazelle for the handshake. McDaniels just said that to save Bill's face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're in denial ausbacker
You're not gaining anything from trying to defend the indefensible.

He has a reputation of being a sore loser. What other coach has sulked off from the field of the SB before time has run out? What other coach refuses to shake hands on the field, but arranges to do it in the lockerroom instead? On that last one, it's just BS spread to deflect the reputation. If Pats had won, Bill would've bounded to the middle of the field like a gazelle for the handshake. McDaniels just said that to save Bill's face.
I'm not in denial, you're a bullshitter. That's all there is too it.

Nah. You can read above how Boomer Esiason confirms Bill is a sore loser. These things dont get spoken about, and by actual media personalities, unless the reputation is there.
And here, you can read from McDaniels very mouth one of the misinformed stories you've tried to perpetuate as fact to support a pathetic starting position for an argument.

The reality is, your Patriots prejudice renders you ineffective when discussing the Patriots.

As I said before....Belichick has a reputation for being a sore loser.

Doesn't change the fact that he has three rings and is currently level (equal 6th ALL TIME) with Uncle Marty on 205 career wins as a HC. Will most likely pass Chuck Noll next season, for fifth as Chuck Noll has 209 wins. Post season wise, BB is 18-8 from 18 campaigns.. third behind Don Shula (19-17) and Tom Landry (20-16). BB edged past Chuck Noll (16-8) thanx to the inept Texans.

Yeah, Belichick has three rings. He also has a reputation for being a sore loser.
Just cos he has three rings or no rings or twenty rings doesn't change that he has a reputation for being a sore loser.
Just like you could say Schwartz was a sore loser after losing to Harbaugh last year, and Harbaugh himself has started earning a reputation for being weird, and a sore loser.

Yeah, Belichick has three rings. He also has a reputation for being a sore loser.
Just cos he has three rings or no rings or twenty rings doesn't change that he has a reputation for being a sore loser.
Just like you could say Schwartz was a sore loser after losing to Harbaugh last year, and Harbaugh himself has started earning a reputation for being weird, and a sore loser.
You haven't been able to back up your contention. You're now embarrassing yourself. Please continue.

Sharpe must have cried himself to sleep when BB gave his post match address (or did that not happen?) Just so you know, that was the address where he gave the Ravens credit for their thorough beat down of the Patriots.

Obviously your pat-colored glasses hindered you from seeing the Esiason article above.
I read it. A former Quarterback latched on to comments given by a HoF Tight End turned media personality in agreement. I find it amusing that you're trying to use that as a point of reference given I've already shot down several of your key points in this argument. At this point, you're either incredibly biased or plain stupid when discussing the Pats. Take your pick.

I'm still waiting for you to address the comments about Belichick doing his post match address and giving the credit to the Ravens or are you simply ignoring that because it stonewalls your argument immediately?

I like how you use the phrase "shot down"
Perspective is an interesting thing :D

The question is -- does Belichick have a reputation for being a sore loser? Regardless whether you think he is a sore loser or not. Regardless even if he is a sore loser or not. Does he have a reputation for it? Is there a perception out there among NFL/Media people?

Thank-you ;)

I like how you use the phrase "shot down"
Perspective is an interesting thing :D

The question is -- does Belichick have a reputation for being a sore loser? Regardless whether you think he is a sore loser or not. Regardless even if he is a sore loser or not. Does he have a reputation for it? Is there a perception out there among NFL/Media people?

Thank-you ;)
It should have been easy for you to back that claim. Instead, you haven't been able or capable of doing so. A mod relegated to the role of simple troll. What an interesting day.

John Harbaugh sure seems to think differently.

Back