Mod. Notice 2012 Player Reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

GingerGreatness, would you like to take any of the reviews that you took care of last year, or perhaps have a crack at one of the new players?

I think last year I did Bewick, Fevalenko and X. With Grim taking Bewick, I reckon I can rest up. :cool:

Actually, time-wise I'm not sure I'll be in a position to contribute a whole heap - if there's one or two left over I might be able to help out, but am happy to wait until those who are keen have selected. Thanks.

I will keep you in mind after all of the past reviewers have been accounted for, Rubix. Thanks for your enthusiasm. :thumbsu:

You too, WLF, although I prefer 'Mr Mod' :cool:
OK Modster, er, Mr Mod (grovel, grovel):D

I think last year I did Bewick, Fevalenko and X. With Grim taking Bewick, I reckon I can rest up. :cool:

Actually, time-wise I'm not sure I'll be in a position to contribute a whole heap - if there's one or two left over I might be able to help out, but am happy to wait until those who are keen have selected. Thanks.
Yup, that matches the list I have, now that I actually have a look at it properly. Not an issue GG, rest easy this year.

No dramas PTizzle. Lionheart182 currently has first dibs on Pearce, but if he passes you will be first in line.
Cheers. If Lionheart is keen, I'm happy to take any player that has played a few senior games this year, or a heavily injured player. I do follow the reserves as much as humanely possible from Melbourne, and I follow rehab stuff a lot too.

All yours PTizzle. Do us proud :thumbsu:

Thanks LH. Pearce is all yours, PTizzle

Lionheart, is there another player not yet assigned that you would like to take this year?

Cheers Lionheart, Ian, will do my best :)

Would you mind tagging me in when you've decided when these are due? I have a lot of BigFootyNews commitments so I might get sidetracked but I'll set aside the time, just need to know when.

No Problem POBs. Would you also like one or all of the players that you took last year? Blackie, O'Brien and KcKeever, from memory.

Sorry mate. Completely forgot who I took last year and didn't realise Rubix put his name down for Merrett already. Rubix can have Sauce.

I'm happy to do all 3 again but if there's someone who wants a player, then I'm happy to give them up.

Sorry mate. Completely forgot who I took last year and didn't realise Rubix put his name down for Merrett already. Rubix can have Sauce.

I'm happy to do all 3 again but if there's someone who wants a player, then I'm happy to give them up.
If you're happy to give up Sauce, then I am more than happy for Rubix WingMan to take him. Looking for a top effort Rubix. I know you'll do a great job.

To maintain that consistency with last year, I will assign Blackie, O'Brien and McKeevs to POBT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've watched Zorko for past 5 years in AFLQ/NEAFL am and happy to have a crack...(although the fact that my father took me to Glenferrie Oval as a toddler may make some in here cringe..lol)
You've missed out on Zork this year unfortunately maurie, but I will definitely keep you in mind for some other ressies players if I have some holes later on. :thumbsu:

I would like to see if doddgey is keen to do Reddo's review again this year, but if he relinquishes it, you'll be first on our list Kezz.

Haso, I can't do the 4 that I did last year, but if I may, I would love Kezz to do Jack, as she has the same passion and belief that I do for the guy. Many thanks for the great work that you do for the board.

Haso, I can't do the 4 that I did last year, but if I may, I would love Kezz to do Jack, as she has the same passion and belief that I do for the guy. Many thanks for the great work that you do for the board.
I understand time (and energy) constraints. I have given Kezz Joel Patfull, because I think she is perfect for that one, but could I convince you to take Reddo if I redistribute your other 3 from last year?

Hey guys, fairly new poster around here but i do view these forums quiet frequently to have a read of everyone's opinions. Would it be alright if i take Jared Polec?

Since Beams is taken I'd love to do the red poodle.

If that's okay?

You can have Beams if you'd like, I think you'll write an exceptional review.

Haso, put me down for any of the others that are free that I mentioned I wouldn't mind a go at. Makes sense for BS17 to take Beamer.

Hey guys, fairly new poster around here but i do view these forums quiet frequently to have a read of everyone's opinions. Would it be alright if i take Jared Polec?
Hey Matt. Freddie has forgone the Polec review, and looks to be happy with you taking it, so I am happy for that one to be all yours. Polec to Matt_BL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back