Mod. Notice 2012 Player Reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

You can have Beams if you'd like, I think you'll write an exceptional review.

Haso, put me down for any of the others that are free that I mentioned I wouldn't mind a go at. Makes sense for BS17 to take Beamer.
If that's all good with Haso I'd obviously love that ;).

Cheers PK :thumbsu:.

With PK's blessing this is totally fine with me. BS17 gets Claye. Thanks for that PK. I'll fill you in with another one in a little while when I hear back from all reviewers from last year.

Too easy, cheers mate.

Hey Matt. Freddie has forgone the Polec review, and looks to be happy with you taking it, so I am happy for that one to be all yours. Polec to Matt_BL
Mr Mod, I understand you are inundated with requests and need to balance these things but seems that some pesty newbies are jumping the queue. I'm not good at pestering (and don't have the time) so I'll withdraw my request and try again next year.
Cheers.

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Mr Mod, I understand you are inundated with requests and need to balance these things but seems that some pesty newbies are jumping the queue. I'm not good at pestering (and don't have the time) so I'll withdraw my request and try again next year.
Cheers.
Rather than letting players slide around posters, the approach that I have been taking is to give first give a player to the reviewer who took them last year, but if that reviewer relinquishes that player, then they go to somebody else who hasn't done a review, but who has specifically requested that player. If a poster contributed a review last year, but doesn't want to do the same player, then they get first choice of one of the new players who wasn't reviewed last year.

Some posters have requested to take a spare player after last years reviewers have been accounted for. I've accounted for all but 4 of those now, so I am getting to the stage where I can start thinking about who goes to who. Did you have a specific player in mind, WhiteLionFeva?

Rather than letting players slide around posters, the approach that I have been taking is to give first give a player to the reviewer who took them last year, but if that reviewer relinquishes that player, then they go to somebody else who hasn't done a review, but who has specifically requested that player. If a poster contributed a review last year, but doesn't want to do the same player, then they get first choice of one of the new players who wasn't reviewed last year.

Some posters have requested to take a spare player after last years reviewers have been accounted for. I've accounted for all but 4 of those now, so I am getting to the stage where I can start thinking about who goes to who. Did you have a specific player in mind, WhiteLionFeva?
Thanks. I'm not sure who is left so I'm content for you to select.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm giving Tassie4ever first crack at both Greeny and Harwood, as he took those boys last year, so I am waiting to hear back from him on that one. If he doesn't feel like taking Green this year, you are first in line, WLF.
OK, thanks. Failing that Drummo if he isn't taken.

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If no one has beaten me to the punch, I will put my hand up for Billy Longer.

However, I havent made it out to any of the reserves games this year so if someone who has seen him play regularly wants to do it (and would have more first hand info), I would no longer be so inclined.
charles202, Billy The Kid is all yours this year, mate.

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just wondering when these have to be submitted by and I'm guessing they're posted onto the Roster Watch thread of said player?

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just wondering when these have to be submitted by and I'm guessing they're posted onto the Roster Watch thread of said player?
We have weeks yet, but are getting in early now. They will be posted in the RW thread of each player, and then also compiled into a single document and published in the BigFooty annual. We'll get more definitive information out about the timeframes and drafting process once we have assigned all players, etc. Sound good?

Bert Man

Premiership Player
Jul 22, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
PSG, ARSENAL
IanHaso84 if their are any players who no one wants I am happy to put my hand up to do another one.

We have weeks yet, but are getting in early now. They will be posted in the RW thread of each player, and then also compiled into a single document and published in the BigFooty annual. We'll get more definitive information out about the timeframes and drafting process once we have assigned all players, etc. Sound good?

:p.

Sounds good to me IH84. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back