Mod. Notice 2012 Player Reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

BLions20

Rookie
Oct 2, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
G'Day BLions20, welcome to the board :thumbsu:

Glad you like the idea behind the thread. It won't be long now before the reviews for each player will start appearing in their respective Roster Watch threads.

Thanks, mate. I'll post a review a little later tonight, or maybe tomorrow. :)

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thanks, mate. I'll post a review a little later tonight, or maybe tomorrow. :)
Wait on there buddy. The reviewing process is being conducted as we speak by our highly skilled team of reviewers, who happned to get in and nominate a player first. The list is in the original post. You can check out some of last years reviews here though.

BLions20

Rookie
Oct 2, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Wait on there buddy. The reviewing process is being conducted as we speak by our highly skilled team of reviewers, who happned to get in and nominate a player first. The list is in the original post. You can check out some of last years reviews here though.

Ahh, right. I read it wrong. Ha ha. My bad.

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The reviews are shaping up really well, everybody. I have all but 12 in the bag now. If you are responsible for one of the reviews that I am missing, it owuld be great if you could get a draft (or final, both's good) up onto the review board in the relevant player thread (I've left your name in the thread title as well) as soon as you can. If so, we will soon be able to show the rest of the board and BigFooty at large all of your good work.

:thumbsu:

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Ian, how you going sorting through photos? If you want an extra pair of eyes let me know.
The initial plan is to use preseason picatures from Jorgo and Mr Ripper for most or all players to show a bit of a juxtaposition between how things looked or seemed at preseason and what ended up happening through the season. This may not work for all though, so I may hit you up for your opinion or a fresh set of eyes at some point. Chances are I'll start publishing some reviews over the weekend.

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
pkTyy.gif

Well, we've done it folks. We have successfully completed end of season reviews for all players on the Brisbane Lions list for 2012. A full list of players with links to their reviews is shown below:

Adcock, Jed
Banfield, Todd
Bartlett, Callum
Beams, Claye
Bewick, Rohan
Black, Simon
Brown, Jonathan
Buchanan, Amon
Cornelius, Aaron
Docherty, Sam
Drummond, Josh
Golby, Mitchell
Green, Josh
Hanley, Pearce
Harwood, Ryan
Hawksley, James
Hudson, Ben
Karnezis, Patrick
Lester, Ryan
Leuenberger, Matthew
Lisle, Jordan
Longer, Billy
McGrath, Ashley
Maguire, Matt
Merrett, Daniel
O'Brien, Jesse
Patfull, Joel
Polec, Jared
Polkinghorne, James
Raines, Andrew
Redden, Jack
Retzlaff, Bryce
Rich, Daniel
Rockliff, Tom
Sheldon, Sam
Staker, Brent
Stiller, Cheynee
Wearden, Patrick
Yeo, Elliot
Zorko, Dayne

Rookie List:

Clarke, Justin
Crisp, Jack
Dyson, Josh
Harvey, Brad
McKeever, Niall

Michael, Sam
Newell, Richard
Wrigley, Stephen

It was a pleasure working with you, and you have all created something really awesome. Individually and collectively. Cheers, y'all.

Otpc8.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back