2012 player sponsorship drive

Hi all

A bit late, but better than never. The club has told me that there still remain plenty of great players available to sponsor.

A silver sponsorship requires a payment of $400 (inclusive of GST). A gold sponsorship requires a payment of $650 (inclusive of GST) and includes $250 worth of apparel to the sponsored player.

Please indicate your interest in sponsoring a Box Hill player by responding to this thread. I'm looking for units of $20 and you can put down as many units as you like. For 20 units, we can take out a silver sponsorship; for 33 units, we can take out a gold sponsorship.

Once we get the requisite pledges, we can then sort out which player to sponsor.

Thanks to those that have contributed. So far, we only have six units pledged, which means we're short by 14.

I'm reassured that your contributions will be noted with a nice, shiny badge. So hop to it, please.

DF, you might like to invade the Hawthorn main board and put a post up there too mate. The UN (other Hawk mods) would only be too happy to assist I'm sure.

G'day guys.

Been lurking here for well over a year now, and only just decided to sign up (no idea why!). As such, am unable to send PM's yet.

Anyway, I'm definitely interested/willing to put up a unit.

Could someone outline/explain the steps of what happens in this process, from start (this thread, i assume!) to finish? Whether it be here or in a PM.

Cheers

G'day guys.

Been lurking here for well over a year now, and only just decided to sign up (no idea why!). As such, am unable to send PM's yet.

Anyway, I'm definitely interested/willing to put up a unit.

Could someone outline/explain the steps of what happens in this process, from start (this thread, i assume!) to finish? Whether it be here or in a PM.

Cheers

Welcome aboard, MowShow.

The plan is that once we have enough pledges, I'll set up the list of players still available to sponsor and those that have pledged can vote on who they wish for the board to sponsor.

Then once the player has been worked out, we'll actually deposit funds into a specially created account for deposits of sponsorship funds and pay it across to Box Hill Hawks.

Once the club has advised that the sponsorship has been received, we should get our shiny badges!

So far, we're up to 12 units pledged (I'm assuming MowShow was pledging), which means we're eight short of the units required.

I must just pop a thread on the main board to drum up interest.

So far, we're up to 12 units pledged (I'm assuming MowShow was pledging), which means we're eight short of the units required.

I must just pop a thread on the main board to drum up interest.

Thanks mate. Yep mark me in for a unit for sure :thumbsu:

Back