Game Day 2012 Prelim Hawthorn v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, just thought I would drop in to share me two cents. Your blokes were absolutely robbed! I thought that you played probably one of the best games of the year and thoroughly deserved a GF spot. The Hawks were gifted that win. You were by far the best side.

Don't worry the Dawks will lose next week.

Also, I just want to say that I love S.Thompson. Absolute gun!

Bad luck fellers, but you guys didn't lose; you should have won had it not been for s**t umpiring.

KUDOS TO YOU GUYS MATES. GREAT GAME BY YOU GUYS.

I FEEL DIRTY BY WHAT THE UMPIRES DID WHAT THEY DID TO US.
Can otally understand your feelings quite a few contentious decisions went our way we had more than the rub of the green.

The AFL know that having a victorian team in the grand final guarantees them an extra 1million + in revenues. Hence the bias umpiring.

Crows should put in an official complaint or sue that AFL for lost earnings. This has to stop. It cant keep going on forever. I am sick of this. We need a fair crack. Not saying that Hawks arent the better side. But they didnt play like it tonight and all being even with umpiring decisions, we would have got this game.

Far too proud of the boys' efforts to bother wasting my time blaming the umps. I feel it takes away the effort shown by all our boys. To go from where we were last year to where we are now, less than a kick from a grand final it makes me swell with pride and no shitty umpiring decisions can take that away or make me feel any less proud of the boys. There will be no 'what ifs' from me this year, only fond memories of 'what was'.

After tonight, I can wish Kurt a fond farewell, he made up for the last two weeks of ineptitude.

This is maybe one of our greatest losses ever. Hopefully our heartache this year is rewarded by further success next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows should put in an official complaint or sue that AFL for lost earnings. This has to stop. It cant keep going on forever. I am sick of this. We need a fair crack. Not saying that Hawks arent the better side. But they didnt play like it tonight and all being even with umpiring decisions, we would have got this game.

I agree. A coach (cowboys) in the nrl last week went off his tree against the umpires after the game. And then his captain did the same thing. I don't know how much they would be fined but I believe somebody has to say something. You can't get brutalized like that repeatedly and not do something about it. Our main umpires are either cheats or incompetent. Either way they have to get rid of some of them (mcinerny I'm looking at you you prick).

So proud of the boys. Danger's last quarter was sensational.

To be honest, we were pretty lucky to be that close in the last, 64 inside 50s to 38. 32 scoring shots 22.

Looking forward to the next few years.

MACKAY WAS NOT A 50M PENALTY

The four that stick in my mind were:
1. The hawk player tackled legit at a centre square bounce who just releases the ball with one hand- incorrect disposal :mad: - picked up delivered lace out ...goal to Hawthorn
2. Thommos tackle at CHF paid against for in the back ...* off U maggot.:thumbsdown:
3. Luke Thompson doesnt take the advantage give the face palm - no one listening - had to play on from the compromise-WTF!!o_O
4. Tippett had an octopus over his shoulder right in front - play on:rolleyes:

Absolutely devastated, *in great effort though, umpires raped us but have come to expect this. That Scott Thompson in the back worst decision in history of the game

everyone lets just spare a thought for each other and drink our sorrows away tonight

The four that stick in my mind were:
1. The hawk player tackled legit at a centre square bounce who just releases the ball with one hand- incorrect disposal :mad: - picked up delivered lace out ...goal to Hawthorn
2. Thommos tackle at CHF paid against for in the back ...* off U maggot.:thumbsdown:
3. Luke Thompson doesnt take the advantage give the face palm - no one listening - had to play on from the compromise-WTF!!o_O
4. Tippett had an octopus over his shoulder right in front - play on:rolleyes:

STOP SPEAKING SENSE.

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT AND HURTS ME TO READ YOUR COMMENTS. NUMBER 3 COST US A GOAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back