Player Sponsorship 2012 Prize draw

Can someone post a pic of the pin? I'd be keen to see one

They look something like this.

Pins.jpg

Confirmed the pin has arrived (last week) but the missus decided to forget to tell me it came in... So I actually remembered about it on the train on the way into the footy and she "remembered" then...

Am still yet to see what it looks like.

Haven't seen mine yet. I'm sure Australia Post will get to it soon enough.

Strangely enough it arrived today. Not too bad but the highlight was a letter from Crimson Azure containing some pearls of wisdom. Very nice Crimson but I'm still shaking my head at what is in it, except the Don Rumsfeld quote that actually makes some sense.

Strangely enough it arrived today. Not too bad but the highlight was a letter from Crimson Azure containing some pearls of wisdom. Very nice Crimson but I'm still shaking my head at what is in it, except the Don Rumsfeld quote that actually makes some sense.

Oscar, trying to make sense of what CA says is even harder in person, as you try to appear like you know what his ramblings are about, but you have no idea, Biff is even worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you liked it, I put a lot of effort in getting across what I have to say with as much clarity as possible.

Eth you have provided details, if the others can send me the details where you want the goods posted & I will get them posted out soon.

If you don't want the jumper or posters let me know, I'm more than happy to keep them.
Winners of the 2012 prize draw:

Winner of signed jumper:
Eth
RandB

Winner of signed poster:
Striker475
Chip_

Thanks.

Back