NRL 2012 - Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

& if Matty had been knocked out from a legal hit? Should we ban it then?

I'm pretty sure I've already stated I have no issue with accidental contact of the head in a legitimate tackle. This is why I thought Pritchard was hard done by. I have no issue with any suspension Te'o gets. He hit a guy in the head of that there is no doubt. 3 weeks is too harsh though.

Seriously, if the ban it crowd get their way we will end up like the AFL where cheats like Selwood duck their heads in an attempt to win a penalty. The less of that crap in our game the better.

We already have divers like Selwood without banning shoulder charges.

Not too many though. I think one of the things we can be proud of in our game is the general level of sportsmanship, certainly compared to the number of cheap shots you see in RU. I mean, biting, eye-gouging; wtf is that all about?

Not too many though. I think one of the things we can be proud of in our game is the general level of sportsmanship, certainly compared to the number of cheap shots you see in RU. I mean, biting, eye-gouging; wtf is that all about?

Agreed. There isn't many, but we do have divers. Biting and gouging does seem to have dropped off from past levels. Most sports have cleaned their games up.

Stop watching the French lol

Agree though. The biggest method of cheating in RL is celebrating a try. Most of the time they get sprung on the replay anyway Completely different to the AFL where filthy cheats like the J Selwoods of the world take advantage of rules meant to protect in order to win a cheap undeserved free kick.

Was it Sandow or Luke who dived in that golden point game last year? WS roundly criticised pretty much by all non lol@souffs supporters. Look at the thread on the main board in relation to the Geelong cheat. Non cats fans defending him. We don't need that kind of culture in RL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back