2012 SC Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who to bring in for Zaharakis?? 6 weeks us too long to hang onto him.

Obvious options are N.Riewoldt, Pavlich, O'Keefe, Johnson. Or will Harvey or Sylvia come good at a bargain price ??

Looking ahead to finals Pavlich and Riewoldt probably have the easier opponents over the finals rounds.

Roo or Pav probably your safest bets, and both look in form, Pav's 99 was massively underrated!

Roo or Pav probably your safest bets, and both look in form, Pav's 99 was massively underrated!
How on Earth did Pavlich only get 99 for that effort? Seemed like he won the match off his own boot.

How on Earth did Pavlich only get 99 for that effort? Seemed like he won the match off his own boot.

Don’t even get me started on this. 17 touches that even the commentators said were worth at least twice that, 6 goals, including 2 in the final quarter to win them the game. Plus the most contested marks on the ground in a wet game. BOG in a tight game.

I always thought that SC formula somewhat took into account the players impact. Pav had a huge impact and awesome numbers. Defies belief!

Don’t even get me started on this. 17 touches that even the commentators said were worth at least twice that, 6 goals, including 2 in the final quarter to win them the game. Plus the most contested marks on the ground in a wet game. BOG in a tight game.

I always thought that SC formula somewhat took into account the players impact. Pav had a huge impact and awesome numbers. Defies belief!

I didn't know what he scored as I didn't bother to check, however I did watch the game... If you asked me what I thought he scored, I would have said between 130-140... 99 is VERY understated...

I think I'll just bring Saad in off the bench for Zaharakis would of scored another 100 if he didn't get KO'd. I've only got 8 trades left and need to upgrade Treloar to a top tier midfielder and have Bugg and Malceski in my backline whos scores are becoming suspect.

I'm still kicking myself for keeping Malceski and Bugg instead of Drummond when I upgraded for Goddard.

Blah you just know I'm gonna end up burning these trades. Still I'll stick with Zaharakis he's a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to blame people for wanting to get rid of Martin when you look at how many stinkers he has had this year. 44? Really?

Hard to blame people for wanting to get rid of Martin when you look at how many stinkers he has had this year. 44? Really?

To go with his 89,69,70,79,88 & 74 hardly a glittering set of numbers!

I had both him and Stevie J. Took the punt and got rid of Johnson which has kinda backfired. Scores 150+ against the lower teams but stunk it up against Carlton. Which has been better than Martin.

I need me a super cheap forward! 100k or less any ideas!??? Already have Zorko.

Thanks! He's bi-curious too which helps!

Took your advice on Sloan too. Went a bit unnoticed but has been pulling in some huge scores and the crows have a really easy run home! Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back