2012 SC Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys reckon Ivan Maric can keep up the good scores? Got another low BE this week so it's now or never for me to jump on him. I went with the Giles, Redden, Longer, Orren rucks which isn't working all that great for me ATM. If I trade Redden I got $514,800 free so I could afford guys like Ryder, McIntosh, Jacobs and Kreuzer also.

What is Mike Pyke's JS like? I'll need him to ruck round 10, 11 and 13 to be certain of bringing him in..... I guess I have to wait until thurs, to see if he is named to catch him on the bubble.

I guess I could play it safe and save the trade to before round 11..... Any price rise will still leave me plenty of cash to splash after the byes....

What is Mike Pyke's JS like? I'll need him to ruck round 10, 11 and 13 to be certain of bringing him in..... I guess I have to wait until thurs, to see if he is named to catch him on the bubble.

I guess I could play it safe and save the trade to before round 11..... Any price rise will still leave me plenty of cash to splash after the byes....

Pikes JS is looking pretty good at the moment, as Mumford still seems a fair way off 100%. I'd say if you didnt already get him and still want him for the bye rounds, it would be a safe bet.

Naitanui is killing Cox SC scores :mad: ... bring back the weeks where Naitaniu missed and Cox scored 120-130
Should have traded NicNat in for Sandi.

Sigh... :(

Goldstein (with HMac returning in a few weeks) vs. Ryder (With Hille returning in a few weeks) vs. Griffin?

Should have traded NicNat in for Sandi.

Sigh... :(

Goldstein (with HMac returning in a few weeks) vs. Ryder (With Hille returning in a few weeks) vs. Griffin?
I'm liking Griffin, does well when Sandi isn't around (averaged 100 last year) and is a fair bit cheaper than anyone else.

Am having a massive dilemma with mine at the moment. Current rucks:
Cox Giles Stephenson & Pattison(R/F)
and Roughead in my forward line.

Who would everyone upgrade Giles to?

Ryder - I think he's too inconsistent
Maric - not really established and reckon he could struggle any week now
Natanui - don't wanna get carried away with last night's performance + already have Cox
Mumford & Sandi - don't trust either of their bodies

Please help!

Natanui - don't wanna get carried away with last night's performance + already have Cox

Please help!

Goldstein, Maric best only ruck options or swap roughhead into rucks and change pattison to Crozier from freo. You will need 3 rucks going fwd guaranteed - cox will be rested, giles will be rested and probably roughy rested too

Please help!

I wouldn't trust Sandi's body either, just reckon he's due for another injury ;). I would recommend either Griffin or Maric personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone heard about the Mummy? Is he looking ok at the moment, I am wanting to trade Sandi for him. Can anyone suggest why I should or shouldnt get him?

Cheers
Big Mummy has a b/e of 191 might be 2-3 weeks away of match fitness/touch and better sc scores... thats my take.

With Sandi out, everyone is talking Griffin.

What about Zac Clarke? Will his output improve without Lurch hogging all the taps? Or will he still be predominantly a forward with Griffin purely taking the Sandi role.

I trawled through Zac's history & he's capable of the odd ton. I'm thinking at a 70k saving he might be value. Or am I nuts?

With Sandi out, everyone is talking Griffin.

What about Zac Clarke? Will his output improve without Lurch hogging all the taps? Or will he still be predominantly a forward with Griffin purely taking the Sandi role.

I trawled through Zac's history & he's capable of the odd ton. I'm thinking at a 70k saving he might be value. Or am I nuts?
I'd say nuts, but that said, none of my gambles have paid off this year :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back