2012 SEQAFL Division 2 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all I am new to the forum but have heard that Kenmore are fielding a thirds side its more to accomadate players that are new to footy and those that just wanna have a kick.Also have heard Robina have picked up well and will be a strong force this year.

Hey Brotherofchunk is there any truth to the rumours that you turned up to training at robina last week and are considering pulling on the boots again this year????

More farewell tours than John Farnham????

Hey Brotherofchunk is there any truth to the rumours that you turned up to training at robina last week and are considering pulling on the boots again this year????

More farewell tours than John Farnham????

Haha my good friend - I was in attendance - but for the sole purpose of getting a run under the belt before the old boys game we have organised with the boys from up the highway in a cpl of weeks.

Granted I probably was best on track and no doubt vig's has been asking what it would take to have me back, but at this stage I'm very comfortably retired.

Fulton another big signing at Yeronga. Fwd set up including Notting,Mugavin and Fults. Pretty handy

fults' was fielding enquiries from a few teams is my mail. Interested to see the clearance form signed. from what i was hearing there was a sizeable bag of coins required to secure his services on the coast - to get him up the highway id imagine it was an even larger bag.

Good get if he ends up in this league!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are all these blokes for your seniors Devils or is Yeronga having a red hot run at a Super Rules flag this year?? Goes without saying that there is no youth policy being followed this year...:rolleyes:

Another stupid question; with 4 new teams in this division, will there be any conflict of strips worn? Do sides at this level have away jumpers or a clash strip? Based on websites I've looked at the front of cooparoo's jumper looks a little similar to that of Nambour's ??

Are all these blokes for your seniors Devils or is Yeronga having a red hot run at a Super Rules flag this year?? Goes without saying that there is no youth policy being followed this year...:rolleyes:
Like I've said before smy ... If Notting mugavin and a few other mature footy players wanted to play at ure club would u say no ????

Like I've said before smy ... If Notting mugavin and a few other mature footy players wanted to play at ure club would u say no ????
I think their is a strong Warnambool connection there? Brown,Mugs,Fults throw in Notting and M.Dowley (not from Warnambool) they will have some marking power, not alot of defencive chasing but...... Yeronga wont win it now with Fults there, he went PBC when they were near unstoppable only to be run over by the Western Maggies in GF classic (did you ever find your boots korey). As for youth policy this league isnt about promoting youth that is for the QAFL (allied cup) and NEAFL it is about a group of blokes playing together having fun. Lower level footy is the only comps that havent been sanitised by AFLQ so let it stay that way!

haha speedy - arnie going down changed the gf! oh well not to dwell - but yes do remember fultz swinging the boots onto the broady club roof - with the redevelopment they would have been found and framed by the club tho yeah?

Footy 1st - Robina have 2 kits - a white on blue and a blue on white - when we were in div 3 majority of teams were navy or blue (kedron, beenleigh, calamvale) so we invested in an alternative - gotta say the white isnt loved by a few of the more "matured" bodies at the club - not anywhere to hide!!!

Coop definately have a back up kit as i know we played them the sat after the laundromat caught on fire where they lost all there jumpers and would imagine they would use that as the navy and cfc on the front does look a lot like the nambour strip.

haha speedy - arnie going down changed the gf! oh well not to dwell - but yes do remember fultz swinging the boots onto the broady club roof - with the redevelopment they would have been found and framed by the club tho yeah?

Footy 1st - Robina have 2 kits - a white on blue and a blue on white - when we were in div 3 majority of teams were navy or blue (kedron, beenleigh, calamvale) so we invested in an alternative - gotta say the white isnt loved by a few of the more "matured" bodies at the club - not anywhere to hide!!!

Coop definately have a back up kit as i know we played them the sat after the laundromat caught on fire where they lost all there jumpers and would imagine they would use that as the navy and cfc on the front does look a lot like the nambour strip.
Thanks once again BOC, from now on I'm going to ask u directly for clarification on Qld Footy

Pretty handy is an understatement . Notting isn't playing forward but .. Still we have an almost unstoppable forward line .

I think its great that Fults, Muggsy and Notting continue to play.They all have exceptional resumes and whilst they are at their final playing years, they still have the ability to perform well at this level, and in addition provide so much experience to the younger players at the club. They deserve to enjoy their final playing years after many seasons playing at AFL (Notting) and NEAFL levels over many seasons.Good for the club and good for the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back