2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that game, as a matter of fact, i didn't see you get a kick mate .... I reckon you'll struggle getting a touch in Auskick lane work....

I've seen duds mate but you take the cake..... This website should have a dud of the year, I would vote for ya brah..

btw watto come at us brah

go lions!

Not that morro the regaining league b&f for the ressies needs any back up, but were you sure you were at zillmere and not in a mental institution.
Really you must be a w***er cause morro still makes many top senior footballers look stupid. And most people on this forum would agree with that.

But it is nice to see you finally have computers up at Caboolture.
But try and get some one with at least one brain cell to come on here, so you dont do your club more harm.

I watched that game, as a matter of fact, i didn't see you get a kick mate .... I reckon you'll struggle getting a touch in Auskick lane work....

I've seen duds mate but you take the cake..... This website should have a dud of the year, I would vote for ya brah..

btw watto come at us brah

go lions!

Hey Caboolture, how long until we see your seniors out of contention for the finals and you drop half of your seniors back to qualify for ressies finals?

Your time keepers are cheats and so are your goal umpires, anyone else who has played at Caboolture will agree.

Morro will rack up about 40 possies and kick 5 against you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beenleigh will beat caboolture this weekend. Morro you must be scared about this weekend haha but in all honesty he is probably the scared one hence why he is the runner. doesnt wanna face the rampaging #17 .Kp good predictions mate.

Get on the buffs

Logan redcliffe should be a good game.
I think Logan will come good. But I'm tipping redcliffe at home by 15points
As A beenleigh player I think we got a really good side this year. A win at caboolture would be great. But at this stage if we can go up there put in a competitive effort well be happy.

Beenleigh will beat caboolture this weekend. Morro you must be scared about this weekend haha but in all honesty he is probably the scared one hence why he is the runner. doesnt wanna face the rampaging #17 .Kp good predictions mate.

Get on the buffs

Haha the last runner to have a go at me was Kiwi at the Buffs, 2 years later I ended playing for him haha. Ive had a target on my back for years and wouldnt want it any other way, I love the attention haha

Big test this week against caboolture and I am sure the club isnt getting too carried away after 2 wins like these muppets on here.

Beenleigh are going to pump cabo by 10goals...... And what's your tip, Logan or Redcliffe ????
I believe these will be two great games. It is for this reason I am going to try to do the first half of Beenleigh v Caboolture and then the 2nd half of Redcliffe v Logan. If the Beenleigh v Caboolture game is as good as Nambour v Caboolture I will stay put.

Predictions are: Caboolture, Redcliffe, Nambour, Ipswich, Coomera.

Top 5 is very early to call but as everyone else is giving it a go:
Nambour/Caboolture
Beenleigh
Redcliffe
Logan - too good to stay down for too long.

Get on board the UQ 5ths! Up against Yeronga this Saturday night in their inaugural hit out. Could be a messy affair after a long day boozing on the bus to Coomera to watch the Div 3 games.

Haha the last runner to have a go at me was Kiwi at the Buffs, 2 years later I ended playing for him haha. Ive had a target on my back for years and wouldnt want it any other way, I love the attention haha

Big test this week against caboolture and I am sure the club isnt getting too carried away after 2 wins like these muppets on here.[/QUOTE

Morro, you have got nothing to worry about mate ..... You'll end the game racking up 30 at least ..... Them caboolture clown's are probably going to spend all there dole money tonight, on cheap wine and hookers....

Get on board the UQ 5ths! Up against Yeronga this Saturday night in their inaugural hit out. Could be a messy affair after a long day boozing on the bus to Coomera to watch the Div 3 games.

you will probably stack that side as well, to prove how great your club is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back