Status
Not open for further replies.

kp #4

Senior List
Aug 5, 2011
gold coast
AFL Club
Geelong
making excuses well see. and too the 3 buffs boys that backed up did a great job thanks boys. morro runs around like hes 21. caboolture played some good footy id be suprised if they dont finish top 3. good game for 3 and a half quarters over run in the last 15mins. great standard by both teams.

So what is ur thoughts on them being 'well coached'? And is this true what Morro is saying about a player being knocked out then being able to go back on and get knocked out again?
Does anyone know what is going on with Logan??

Would I lie????

Old Beenleigh hey, all the excuses in the world. I remember last year was the same. You blokes are never at full strength, always got heaps to come back in. Frankly I'm sick of hearing it!!! You play with what you got each week, not one team would be at full strength!!! Keep coming up with excuses and your club will continue on the same path. To put it in simple terms, we were the better side on the day, clearly fitter and more disciplined. Cant wait to play you next time when I'm sure we will hear '' we are not at full strength today, we have plenty to come back in. A couple of guns from SA and a 40 yr old superstar from vic''.

No one has tried to take anything away from you guys, simply pointing out our missing important players to Neutral observer.

No doubt you guys deserved the win, but everyone knows in our division the travelling teams always struggle to field the same quality they have at home.

Neutral Observer

Debutant
Aug 14, 2011
brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
No one has tried to take anything away from you guys, simply pointing out our missing important players to Neutral observer.

No doubt you guys deserved the win, but everyone knows in our division the travelling teams always struggle to field the same quality they have at home.

I took it for what it was Morro - just some information for us that are not in the know. We appreaciate this info as it helps us understand the inner workings of some clubs. I did not take it as you guys making excuses - maybe Pies 11 and Caboolture saw the true extent of your injuries and players backing up and could see the writing on the wall for next round???

As I live at Morayfield I tend to stay at Redcliffe, Nambour or Caboolture games - nice and close for me.....I may travel to Beenleigh next time you take on the Lions.

Buffaloridge

Debutant
Apr 18, 2011
Waterford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
Old Beenleigh hey, all the excuses in the world. I remember last year was the same. You blokes are never at full strength, always got heaps to come back in. Frankly I'm sick of hearing it!!! You play with what you got each week, not one team would be at full strength!!! Keep coming up with excuses and your club will continue on the same path. To put it in simple terms, we were the better side on the day, clearly fitter and more disciplined. Cant wait to play you next time when I'm sure we will hear '' we are not at full strength today, we have plenty to come back in. A couple of guns from SA and a 40 yr old superstar from vic''.

Matt derrick being out or center half forward being out makes us a full strength side. Your a nut job. Take out your best midfielder and your center half forward and tell us your at full strength.
And that's not even taking in to account the injury or 3 players backing up.

PIES11

Debutant
Jul 6, 2011
Caboolture
AFL Club
Collingwood
Matt derrick being out or center half forward being out makes us a full strength side. Your a nut job. Take out your best midfielder and your center half forward and tell us your at full strength.
And that's not even taking in to account the injury or 3 players backing up.

It just seems that every game u blokes have excuses. Remember that most teams will have injuries and good players out. Do u hear other teams continually telling opposition how many guns they have out? I dont, you blokes need to stop coming up with excuses and just play football

naphan my hero

Debutant
Sep 6, 2010
gold coast
AFL Club
Melbourne
It just seems that every game u blokes have excuses. Remember that most teams will have injuries and good players out. Do u hear other teams continually telling opposition how many guns they have out? I dont, you blokes need to stop coming up with excuses and just play football

Every game??

For a start, the replies were for someone else, not you, to help answer some questions this person had.

Secondly, at no stage has anyone questioned you guys being deserved winners, just that we took alot from the game despite the result. The fact we had 3 guys back up from the ressies and a depleted bench and you only ran over us in the last 15-20 minutes probably demomstrates very little if any difference in the teams, hence we will be very confident next time.

Dancing Sloth

Rookie
Aug 1, 2011
Bris
AFL Club
Essendon
Morro keep your hair on and pies11 put your teeth back in. All this banter sets up a cracking encounter between cab and beenleigh next time. Anyone have idea when this might be? Any clear fav for the flag yet? Any surprises?

Morro keep your hair on and pies11 put your teeth back in. All this banter sets up a cracking encounter between cab and beenleigh next time. Anyone have idea when this might be? Any clear fav for the flag yet? Any surprises?

"Keep your hair on" :confused:

Wow champagne comedy right here.

Crows boy

Draftee
Apr 17, 2012
Caboolture
AFL Club
Adelaide
For a start, the replies were for someone else, not you, to help answer some questions this person had.

Secondly, at no stage has anyone questioned you guys being deserved winners, just that we took alot from the game despite the result. The fact we had 3 guys back up from the ressies and a depleted bench and you only ran over us in the last 15-20 minutes probably demomstrates very little if any difference in the teams, hence we will be very confident next time.

i think beenliegh we go well in both grades morro top bloke and number 7 in the 2s is someone to watch had a ripper on saturday

Buffaloridge

Debutant
Apr 18, 2011
Waterford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool

Fav Nambour
Cabo redcliff and buffs there about's
Surprise Logan not playing finals.

Ressies
Fav buffs but dose depend on how the other finalists seniors go.
Uq nambour redcliff and cabo will be there about a.
Surprise. An umpire that keeps there whistle in there pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back