2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to skid on Monday night and he did say they had half a dozen out last weekend - was unsure how many he would get back this week. Said they had mixed things up to peak at this time of year from what they learnt from last year. Word on the street Neutral is your man is injured and may not play again - broken arm or hand i believe. Mill won the league with a ridiculous number of votes - 3 years in a row - anyone know him well enough to know whether there is an interest to play at a higher level?

Plenty of teams have light weeks this time of year but only 4 blokes to training would be a bit of a worry im sure. Cab seem to have dropped the ball the last cpl of weeks and am tipping a logan win.

Following footy 1st lead id be on Nambour + 25 and Logan 1-39

I dont know Mill at all but did hear last Saturday that he is a Geelong boy and looking to go back to the GFL next year. No idea if this is true or not, just what I heard.

I dont know Mill at all but did hear last Saturday that he is a Geelong boy and looking to go back to the GFL next year. No idea if this is true or not, just what I heard.

He and Rhen the ruckman are doing a preseason at a state or PHC is what they have told mutual friends.

Anyone got any tips how to beat Logan, besides shutting down mill?
Any Beenleigh boys willing to give us a few tips?

We haven't beaten them in the last 6 or 7 starts not sure our tips will help.

But shut down mill and get someone who can be very physical to go the skin head number 47 he plays strong but can run. he is the avenue to goal 90% of the time. shut him and mill down youll get the cookies id say

Anyone got any tips how to beat Logan, besides shutting down mill?
Any Beenleigh boys willing to give us a few tips?

In all honesty, they were nothing like the side I had seen earlier in the year and Brookesy and the CHB were the only part of their back 6 that I had seen before. Their back 6 completely dominated us IMO, they were fast and barely lost a 1 v 1 contest with our CHF our only winner on the day.

You will need speed and strength up forward to kick a winning score, not 1 or the other. Their full back was severely under sized but lightning quick and jumped like Nic Nat.

Their midfield were very fit and ran all day. They made us look unfit.

Their fwd line had 2 dominant key forwards. The big bald fella with tatts is knob but can play unfortunately and they look for him.

I dont really have any tips, they were a very balanced team and after the first quarter were very disciplined which showed.

You do need to stop Mill though as they team really does feed off him. He was dominated by wazza in the first but his fitness showed through after that.

I think they will make the GF which would be amazing considering they barely made finals and i know they had some seriously good players out against us which may or may not play I guess.

Have just heard that the guy who hit Thommo in round 17 has been given two week suspention.

However he didn't play on the weekend as he dislocated his shoulder or something so I don't think it will affect them in the slightest.

Jesus if Milligan leaves Logan and I've heard skiddy is too I'm sure another few will. Some would say this is logan's last shot at a premiership.

Jesus if Milligan leaves Logan and I've heard skiddy is too I'm sure another few will. Some would say this is logan's last shot at a premiership.
Haw, Haw, Haw. :D :D:D What shot at a premiership? They haven't a chance. They had 10 players from last season that are no longer playing at the club. Every single one would have been in the starting senior lineup at logan this year. And they weren't with in a bulls roar of a flag last year.
They shouldn't have even beaten the Buffs last week.. The Buffs feel that Logan "Own them". I heard the Buffs captain at 3/4 time, They were in the huddle and he said, Quote- "Your scared of these pricks......etc. etc." And they were.
The Cobras will lose tomorrow.
Nambour- with a full team are unbeatable. And next year the league will let them do it all again!
What a joke it must be for nambour when they run out to play against other teams. What was their final percentage? Are they a bit too good for div. 3?

Haw, Haw, Haw. :D :D:D What shot at a premiership? They haven't a chance. They had 10 players from last season that are no longer playing at the club. Every single one would have been in the starting senior lineup at logan this year. And they weren't with in a bulls roar of a flag last year.
They shouldn't have even beaten the Buffs last week.. The Buffs feel that Logan "Own them". I heard the Buffs captain at 3/4 time, They were in the huddle and he said, Quote- "Your scared of these pricks......etc. etc." And they were.
Nambour- with a full team are unbeatable. And next year the league will let them do it all again!
What a joke it must be for nambour when they run out to play against other teams. What was their final percentage? Are they a bit too good for div. 3?

Havin played against them last week and I know they did have a couple out. My opinion is I really rate them and I think they could go all the way. But they face a tough ask up at caboolture Tomoz.

Not sure the league will let them do it all again next BB - reckon the Nambourians might be pushing to go up anyway..

That is incredible re Logan and training??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to UQ Reserves for getting into the GF today. Hard fought game and a couple of kicks in it most game.

Well deserved and we hope to have another crack in 2 weeks :)

A terrific display by Redcliffe today. There were many patches where they simply dominated. Nambour were very sloppy and Redcliffe's pressure was clearly giving them the jitters. #5 and #8 were loose all day and dominated around the wings, while #9 was the driving force in the centre. Nambour will have a huge task next week against Logan if they don't pull their finger out. The GF will be a great match no matter what. If the Tigers play with that sort of ferocity again, look out...

P.S Credit to the Nambour bench for keeping calm under the circumstances

Also condolences to Nambour Ressies being knocked out today. A great bunch of guys who showed depth in the navy blue. Feel free to come down early next week and cheer on Coomera! Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back