2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you???

You have been taken to task on your whinge multiple times yet continue to sook.

The irony of your post is ironic isn't it?

I felt the need to reply to Neutral's nonsense but he continues to post it anyway, so think I will have to leave it there. Some battles you just can't win.

G'day ol mate Swoop. No game at Caboolture, No game at Nambour, No game at Redcliffe, and no game at Aspley - I may have to go and watch Maroochydore v Surfers if I can talk the Venga Bus into heading up there. I could possibly watch Caloundra v Noosa in the 4th's but unlikely.

How is everyone's duty of care going......tee hee.

If I can weigh into the "new comp" debate - I agree with a few others that regardless of the distance you should be playing teams of similar strength. I once played in the Tatiara League for a club called Leeor and we travelled to Keith - some 3 hour trip in those days, but it was worth it for the contest. Much preferred to travel for a close game rather than play your neighbours for a massive win - no satisfaction in that.

Good luck to all and here's hoping for no broken legs, especially to PT's who have done a 6 week course and now know the world regarding fitness - give me a break....tee hee.

Neutral,
You really are an 'expert'! tee hee.
You love to run off and make your own assumptions don't you??!!
Since when were you my course administrator? You clearly know everything about the course I'm completing......because 'everyone' gets their PT in 6 weeks!!! Point me to where I said I know everything???? All I said is "I know very well how to train myself within the limitations of my body"

Caboolture win as conditions will suit them, 5 goals in a low scoring match
Coomera if the ground is firm but Beenleigh should have them covered if the ball is slippery
Nambour because they're Nambour
Logan in another low scoring game by 18 points
Redcliffe by 66

G'day ol mate Swoop. No game at Caboolture, No game at Nambour, No game at Redcliffe, and no game at Aspley - I may have to go and watch Maroochydore v Surfers if I can talk the Venga Bus into heading up there. I could possibly watch Caloundra v Noosa in the 4th's but unlikely.

Probably be a mud bath unless they play on the far oval. Otherwise crap game and probably the odd broken bone due to fatigue after all that running thru the mud...:rolleyes:

How is everyone's duty of care going......tee hee.

If I can weigh into the "new comp" debate - I agree with a few others that regardless of the distance you should be playing teams of similar strength. I once played in the Tatiara League for a club called Leeor and we travelled to Keith - some 3 hour trip in those days, but it was worth it for the contest. Much preferred to travel for a close game rather than play your neighbours for a massive win - no satisfaction in that.

Good luck to all and here's hoping for no broken legs, especially to PT's who have done a 6 week course and now know the world regarding fitness - give me a break....tee hee.

just in regards to the broken leg last weekend. there was no fatigue involved in it. just a freak accident that happend in the first minutes of the game. when the whole ground can hear a bone crack its never good.
and all respect to the marooka guys. you got smashed all over the ground but never gave up and never once tried to start any stupid s**t. which is rare in this league.

Assjar, after copping the hiding we did we were extremely thankful of how welcoming and humble you guys were. Our Senior Captain broke his leg after playing 3/4 in the 2's (Only 4 players doubled up which shows we have the numbers but not the quality) and the respect your senior players showed by clapping him onto the ambulance will stick with me for years to come. Obviously we got belted, but having your supporters clap us off just showed how good your club is. On the bus back we were all in agreeance that you are by far the most professional and well run club in the comp. I had many great conversations with your players and supporters after the game as did many others at the Roosters. If the bus left at 10pm that night we would have stuck around for the function! Thanks again.

Good luck to all teams tommorrow.

Well except for Beenleigh (sorry Morro), I just hope the ball just doesn't bounce right for you lads ha ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have I slipped back in time or is it common place for someone in the Coaches box to be having a beer? Ipswich you are a joke if you think you are heading down the right path in developing juniors but letting a coach drink alcohol in the box. If he was not the coach then please tell me why it is acceptable for a spectator to be drinking in the coaches box? What message are you sending to your youth policy? Your so called youth policy will not advance your club, your juniors that played seniors today needed some old heads to help them combat Nambour. You really only lost one quarter and with the talent I saw in your reserves you may have stolen a win and developed your young ones ten fold - not going to happen with your experience running around in the two's.

Nuetral
Our big fella will be back next week.He has been away with work.[/quote]
How did the nude nut go after comming back from work Graham? I didn't see him in the goals or the team sheet.

Good win from your boys Morro - can safely say that Beenleigh are back I reckon. I wish I could have got the venga bus to take me to Maroochydore - a draw between them and surfers must have been a great spectacle.

Got there midway thru the 3rd qrt NO - thought it was the 2nd qrt because it was only 2.50pm but didn't realise they started early! Therefore thought the last qrt was the 3rd - very confused when the siren went and the blokes started shaking hands... wasn't a great game bc it was a mud bath but both sides were hard at it.

STG - you heard of Ronnie Wearmouth? Coached Caloundra with a beer, a smoke , a trans and a form guide all in the coaches box at one time - can you imagine that!!

Have I slipped back in time or is it common place for someone in the Coaches box to be having a beer? Ipswich you are a joke if you think you are heading down the right path in developing juniors but letting a coach drink alcohol in the box. If he was not the coach then please tell me why it is acceptable for a spectator to be drinking in the coaches box? What message are you sending to your youth policy? Your so called youth policy will not advance your club, your juniors that played seniors today needed some old heads to help them combat Nambour. You really only lost one quarter and with the talent I saw in your reserves you may have stolen a win and developed your young ones ten fold - not going to happen with your experience running around in the two's.

It appears others are starting to see what I've been talking about. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Great win by our NT.

I told all that would listen that we were building towards a big second half and copped a fair bit of crap from some gutless muppets on here. It feels good to be justified now.

Redcliffe next. Should be a great game.

Agreed. It will be a cracker. Beenleigh were good yesterday and from what I heard they still have a couple to come back, and will be covered by good depth in the Ressies.

The first battle for everyone will be making finals but then each week will be a toss of the coin.

Sorry about the water system failing on us Morro but thanks to the boys that stuck around for a beer and bite to eat.

Did you play him under a different name Graham?

Caboolture AFC
Goal Kickers: S. Draper 8, T. Fraser 2, B. Price , J. Wilkinson , S. Morrice , M. Matthews , A. Gordon​
Best Players: G. Wilkinson, S. Morrice, S. Draper, J. Matthews, C. Allen​
No mate.
There is only 15 goals in the sporting pulse site(we kicked 22)
Not sure what happened,we didn't put the results into sporting pulse.

Agreed. It will be a cracker. Beenleigh were good yesterday and from what I heard they still have a couple to come back, and will be covered by good depth in the Ressies.

The first battle for everyone will be making finals but then each week will be a toss of the coin.

Sorry about the water system failing on us Morro but thanks to the boys that stuck around for a beer and bite to eat.
Good to put a name to the face swoop.

And cheers for the beer mate.

Hopefully see you guys in the finals.

It appears the top 5 will be Nambour, Redcliffe, Caboolture, Coomera & Beenleigh, just gotta sort out the pecking order! Beers in a coaches' box, now that almost makes the gig seem even more farcical than a youth policy, pink boots or fatigue breaking bones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back