2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bi
Hello 'Hero'.... What big game is this mate you talk about?
Because we are playing Beenleigh so hardly worth that billing! And you have hurt my feelings now with your big words....

Big words?? What "Saturday " think ya just trying to take the piss now! Save ya prepaid Internet credit go away think of something intelligent to say then hav another crack! Oh an I think u would b the only moron at redcliffe to suggest this ain't a big game!! Given the first game wasn't exactly a blow out

Bi

Big words?? What "Saturday " think ya just trying to take the piss now! Save ya prepaid Internet credit go away think of something intelligent to say then hav another crack! Oh an I think u would b the only moron at redcliffe to suggest this ain't a big game!! Given the first game wasn't exactly a blow out

Mate I am tempted to correct you on your excellent missuse of our beautiful language but I will let it go as you seem pretty worked up already. (And to be honest I would need to explain myself doing that as well)

So calm down. Go visit KP for a morale booster and relax. It's just a bit of banter. We are all looking forward to the game - even I, the muscle flexing, chest beating, twat that I am. (Did I get that right Morro?) Just make sure you head straight back into your bus at 6.00pm - we have a strict 2 w***er at a time only policy at the Tiger Den. Unless you fight it out with Morro and KP.

Ps. Hoping this goes through... almost out of prepaid internet credit. Out of all the mean things said to me today - that one has cut me the most. Why do people have to discriminate against me because I don't have ADSL.

Mate I am tempted to correct you on your excellent missuse of our beautiful language but I will let it go as you seem pretty worked up already. (And to be honest I would need to explain myself doing that as well)

So calm down. Go visit KP for a morale booster and relax. It's just a bit of banter. We are all looking forward to the game - even I, the muscle flexing, chest beating, twat that I am. (Did I get that right Morro?) Just make sure you head straight back into your bus at 6.00pm - we have a strict 2 Moo at a time only policy at the Tiger Den. Unless you fight it out with Morro and KP.

Ps. Hoping this goes through... almost out of prepaid internet credit. Out of all the mean things said to me today - that one has cut me the most. Why do people have to discriminate against me because I don't have ADSL.

Gee mate 2 sharp responses in a row your on fire mate just don't burn yaself out by Saturday.. A little banter is always appreciated but the garbage you post is just down right crap an then to make yaself feel that little bit clever an better about yaself ya chuck in a little punch line on the hope that some1 woth as little intelligence as yaself goes along with you.. Oh yeah an clearly I abbreviate alot of words but hey all the cool kids are doing it oh except for the folk in redcliffe seems they're already struggling with "big words" like Saturday.. Here's a tip to teach the township saturday can be abbreivated as "sat" I know insane right? Who would have thought

Gee mate 2 sharp responses in a row your on fire mate just don't burn yaself out by Saturday.. A little banter is always appreciated but the garbage you post is just down right crap an then to make yaself feel that little bit clever an better about yaself ya chuck in a little punch line on the hope that some1 woth as little intelligence as yaself goes along with you.. Oh yeah an clearly I abbreviate alot of words but hey all the cool kids are doing it oh except for the folk in redcliffe seems they're already struggling with "big words" like Saturday.. Here's a tip to teach the township saturday can be abbreivated as "sat" I know insane right? Who would have thought

I actually am in tears as I write this mate!
It seems grasping a silly little concept like the fine art of abbreviation may be tough gig for such a witty, master of words like 'yaself'!
Why don't you just cut and paste pics from now onwards and let the folk who have actually gone higher than preschool have a go at this English Madness!

Ps. You may be fooling you buddies at the buff's but I can spot a dumbass when I read his writing - and you sir have won the tshirt!

Sat is going to be fun! x x x

Haha finally some posts, has been a quiet week.

The cat is so angry.

However Cat until you man up and make yourself known, you just come across as a gutless coward.

Is this your angle? :confused:

Me angry... Never mate! And everytime you email me may day gets a bit better. I always wanted a penpal... and such a great footballer too.
What happened to Naphan? Or is that your alter ego? I like him... such a 'simple' man....
And again with this coming out business.... This is not ' The View' mate... Unless you finally admitting those purple boots of yours was a cry for help to deal with your blatant homo - erotic issues?

Who am I... I told you Saturday all will be revealed.

Me angry... Never mate! And everytime you email me may day gets a bit better. I always wanted a penpal... and such a great footballer too.
What happened to Naphan? Or is that your alter ego? I like him... such a 'simple' man....
And again with this coming out business.... This is not ' The View' mate... Unless you finally admitting those purple boots of yours was a cry for help to deal with your blatant homo - erotic issues?

Still here mate unfortunately I actually do have 1 of those things goin on where you get up an go to work. Think they call it a job.. Again I know another strange word you.. Keep it coming mate Im havin a blast havin this back n forth Game

Yes you did say you would come out on Saturday and then followed with I dont have to, this is a forum, blah blah.

Piss weak!

Morro apologies for my misinformed declaration that the remainder of games were cancelled.

It appears I should stop listening to the town drunk!

Still here mate unfortunately I actually do have 1 of those things goin on where you get up an go to work. Think they call it a job.. Again I know another strange word you.. Keep it coming mate Im havin a blast havin this back n forth Game

Can I just say thank you for fixing up the whole abbreviation thing... I am impressed! Secondly, I am the boss so I kind of get to do whatever I want. Sort of like you but with more swagger and elegance! On a serious note though... You are cutting into my time with Morro so don't be offended if I don't reply to you. It's not that I don't rate you... You seem really lovely! It's just that I struggle with dumbness in general but it is a flaw I am working on.

Just don't mention that a broken bone could be caused by muscle fatigue what ever you do......some people will think you have no idea of what you are talking about.

I am looking forward to the Redcliffe/Beenleigh game - it will be a doozy. Especially after the banter on here today.

My tips for those that care:

Caboolture by a lot, especially if there is drinking in the Ipswich box,
UQ by 40,
Nambour - but not by a lot like recent results, 4 goals,
Logan to bounce back - but will they be good enough in the long run,
Match of the day - Beenleigh by 5 points with a kick after the siren.

Percentage could be the difference between playing and watching finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So calm down. Go visit KP for a morale booster and relax. It's just a bit of banter. We are all looking forward to the game - even I, the muscle flexing, chest beating, twat that I am. (Did I get that right Morro?) Just make sure you head straight back into your bus at 6.00pm - we have a strict 2 Moo at a time only policy at the Tiger Den. Unless you fight it out with Morro and KP.

What a dead set tosser

Can I just say thank you for fixing up the whole abbreviation thing... I am impressed! Secondly, I am the boss so I kind of get to do whatever I want. Sort of like you but with more swagger and elegance! On a serious note though... You are cutting into my time with Morro so don't be offended if I don't reply to you. It's not that I don't rate you... You seem really lovely! It's just that I struggle with dumbness in general but it is a flaw I am working on.

Hahaha your a boss yeahhhh ok mate!!

Just don't mention that a broken bone could be caused by muscle fatigue what ever you do......some people will think you have no idea of what you are talking about.

I am looking forward to the Redcliffe/Beenleigh game - it will be a doozy. Especially after the banter on here today.

My tips for those that care:

Caboolture by a lot, especially if there is drinking in the Ipswich box,
UQ by 40,
Nambour - but not by a lot like recent results, 4 goals,
Logan to bounce back - but will they be good enough in the long run,
Match of the day - Beenleigh by 5 points with a kick after the siren.

Percentage could be the difference between playing and watching finals.

Your like a dog with a bone mate.

Senior's
Caboolture to account for Ipswich, ~10 goals
Nambour by 2 goals (it's a long way from Nambour to Coomera.. maybe an upset on the cards? Blues do seem to travel well though)
Logan to get it done over the Chooks, ~6 goals
Buffs to keep it rolling over the Tigers, a kick or two but it could really go either way

Magoo's
Caboolture at home in a bit of an upset over Ippy
Coomera to keep it rolling against the Blues
Logan by 4 goals over the Chooks
Tigers to get the Buffs in this one. ~2 hour drive for a midday game.. I think Redcliffe will get the jump on them.

Best of luck to all teams this weekend, hopefully no serious injuries and some good footy is seen all round. Beenleigh @ Redcliffe and Nambour @ Coomera seem to be the 2 best fixtures this week, across both grades.. wouldn't be too surprised by any results in either game at either ground really. I'll be out at Calamvale devouring a leopard burger or two, no footy for me this week as I did my ankle last weekend up at Bribie against Cabo.

It is disappointing to see someone who's posts used to have a lot of credibility, quickly turning into this forum's version of Mike Sheehan through comments such as this. Get back to giving your match reports without all the irrelevant bullshit like you were at the start of the year.

Seniors
Caboolture - 5 goals
Calamvale - less than 2 goals
Nambour - 8 goals
Logan - 10 goals
Redcliffe - 4 goals
Magoos

Ipswich - 5 goals
UQ- 4 goals
Nambour - 3 goals
Logan - 3 goals
Redcliffe - 7 goals

Look forward to catching up wester!! Any truth the Watto was seen leaving sydney for Brisbane to pull on the Red Lions jumper??

Look forward to catching up wester!! Any truth the Watto was seen leaving sydney for Brisbane to pull on the Red Lions jumper??

Haha mate that's the first I've heard of it. Always had time for Watto, but dont think he will be a surprise inclusion this week! I thought he might have been getting a run for the Buffs at some stage this year but havnt heard much more about that either.

Seniors
Caboolture by 100
Calamvale in a thriller
Coomera
Logan by 80
Draw Redcliffe/Beenleigh

Ressies
Ipswich (Depending on umpires) by 30
UQ by 80
Coomera
Logan By 40
Beenleigh by 30