2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is disappointing to see someone who's posts used to have a lot of credibility, quickly turning into this forum's version of Mike Sheehan through comments such as this. Get back to giving your match reports without all the irrelevant bullshit like you were at the start of the year.

Thanks for your feedback Joe - but isn't it funny how you only have "credibility" if people agree with what you have to say.

I will continue to call it as I see it, regardless of who agrees or does not agree.

I am looking forward to Redcliffe and Buffs, I believe it will be a season defining game in more than one way, depending on the result of course. Morro - keep you eye out, I may have a wink for you.

Does anyone else think that SMY is getting a little "moody"

Not true NO - what you said was quite poor and without substance in light of the seriousness of the blokes injury. Are you saying that everyone agreed with your match summaries previously??
I like(d) your match summaries as well but as you would well know, its difficult enough to diagnose an injury with all the information at hand sometimes, let alone when you have very little...

Bad luck to our boys today. Just ran out of legs against the top side.

Final spots are well and truly up for grabs!

It is disappointing to see someone who's posts used to have a lot of credibility, quickly turning into this forum's version of Mike Sheehan through comments such as this. Get back to giving your match reports without all the irrelevant bullshit like you were at the start of the year.

Thanks for your feedback Joe - but isn't it funny how you only have "credibility" if people agree with what you have to say.

I will continue to call it as I see it, regardless of who agrees or does not agree.

I am looking forward to Redcliffe and Buffs, I believe it will be a season defining game in more than one way, depending on the result of course. Morro - keep you eye out, I may have a wink for you.

Does anyone else think that SMY is getting a little "moody"

I'm sure you weren't disappointed mate, came down to the wire and was a cracking 4 quarters of footy.

It seems I have underestimated Redcliffe and happy to admit I was wrong.

Just another day confirming my earlier predictions.

To all the doubters and haters, eat a fat one :)

Finally Geelong 9999- u got me Brad and well played sir, well played. I must admit I am disappointed its you haha I was hoping it was the pathetic excuse for a human being with the awkward mullet on your bench or better still the waste of space that tagged me in the first half- he is a joke and not even a funny one.

Bad luck to our boys today. Just ran out of legs against the top side.

Final spots are well and truly up for grabs!

Swoopa - has your side ever heard the word respect? What a * W I T your number 25 is. Imagine pointing to the score board and gobbing off regarding how far you were in front at half time. Current Premiers, undefeated so far and this nobba does this. What do you think our motivation after half time was???? does 7 goals to 1 give you an answer. R E S P E C T.

Swoopa - has your side ever heard the word respect? What a * W I T your number 25 is. Imagine pointing to the score board and gobbing off regarding how far you were in front at half time. Current Premiers, undefeated so far and this nobba does this. What do you think our motivation after half time was???? does 7 goals to 1 give you an answer. R E S P E C T.

Bit rough potting the whole team over 1 players stupidity.

Bit rough potting the whole team over 1 players stupidity.
Just because I chose to highlite 1 idiot does not mean there were not others - I can only type with one finger and needed to have some dinner, other wise I would still be going. I chose this idiot as I believe he is there President.......I do apologise if I am wrong on this account though.

Sounds like a good win by your boys though.

Just because I chose to highlite 1 idiot does not mean there were not others - I can only type with one finger and needed to have some dinner, other wise I would still be going. I chose this idiot as I believe he is there President.......I do apologise if I am wrong on this account though.

Fair enough mate. No. 4. for Coomera is a complete pea brain but their Pres Gav is usually ok

And yeah I thought NT predicted something along those lines haha. Can't wait to read his summary.

No he isn't our president STG however he was wearing a Coomera guernsey and representing our club so we must take on board your criticism of his behaviour. I personally disagreed with it when I heard what had been said (as did many) as I am one for just going about my own business when playing footy. We have all got a little heated or emotional at times, and let's not forget your #5s constant gestures to our supporters (including women) today so neither club was perfect.

I have said multiple times that Nambour are deserved of being undefeated premiership favourites and you ran over us like an undefeated team should. As a senior club this is just our third year and we will learn and grow from each match.

You can name call and attempt to antagonise a debate if you like however anyone who frequents this forum will know I will not get sucked in.

As I said earlier this week the highest scorer in each game would win. Today that was Nambour. Congratulations and best of luck for the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair effort from your boys today swoopa well done.. Gives us abit more confidence playin them at home next week.

Should be an absolute cracker mate. At home I think you guys will definitely give them a shake.

People surely must be believing the buffs are finals bound now.

Very very even competition which is a positive thing!

Finally Geelong 9999- u got me Brad and well played sir, well played. I must admit I am disappointed its you haha I was hoping it was the pathetic excuse for a human being with the awkward mullet on your bench or better still the waste of space that tagged me in the first half- he is a joke and not even a funny one.

Bet that one surprised you Morro. Was one of the better games I have seen in this grade. Two sides who went at all day and fittingly was the last kick of the day. 2 feet to the left and the day is a bummer. May I also commend Buzz in coming up and sitting with my wife and kids after the ressies. My much better half said how much of a buzz (pardon the pun) it was for the the 2 captains to sit there and watch the seniors whilst talking about the ressies game. That is the reason I love our game!

Thank God the Venga bus turned up - there was some chance it was not going to make it and I would have missed a ripper game. Let me start by saying that both these sides will challenge Nambour and along with Coomera's close encounter and we know Caboolture are there abouts, this is far from a one horse race. I will tell you where this game was won and lost, it will upset some as the truth usually does, it was won in the coaches box. What I witnessed in the Redcliffe box yesterday can only be described as losing the plot. How can you concentrate on winning a very important game of football with what was going on around you. If it was not the coach involved then he needs to get everyone else out so he can concentrate. If the President of that club is not asking some questions then I will be writting Redcliffe off now.

It is hard to say one side was better at one aspect of the game than another. They both wanted the hard ball, both spread well, both had a key forward whilst having other avenuse to goal and both wanted to win. The only difference was the scoreboard and all credit to Beenleigh - as I said their coaches remained more composed and took the chocolates.

Morro - was there a little unrest in your 3/4 time huddle? Did you catch my wink?

Bet that one surprised you Morro. Was one of the better games I have seen in this grade. Two sides who went at all day and fittingly was the last kick of the day. 2 feet to the left and the day is a bummer. May I also commend Buzz in coming up and sitting with my wife and kids after the ressies. My much better half said how much of a buzz (pardon the pun) it was for the the 2 captains to sit there and watch the seniors whilst talking about the ressies game. That is the reason I love our game!

Yep really surprised me, and despite the crap on field I actually like him even if he thinks im a twat hahaha so now it's just awkward hahaha

Thank God the Venga bus turned up - there was some chance it was not going to make it and I would have missed a ripper game. Let me start by saying that both these sides will challenge Nambour and along with Coomera's close encounter and we know Caboolture are there abouts, this is far from a one horse race. I will tell you where this game was won and lost, it will upset some as the truth usually does, it was won in the coaches box. What I witnessed in the Redcliffe box yesterday can only be described as losing the plot. How can you concentrate on winning a very important game of football with what was going on around you. If it was not the coach involved then he needs to get everyone else out so he can concentrate. If the President of that club is not asking some questions then I will be writting Redcliffe off now.

It is hard to say one side was better at one aspect of the game than another. They both wanted the hard ball, both spread well, both had a key forward whilst having other avenuse to goal and both wanted to win. The only difference was the scoreboard and all credit to Beenleigh - as I said their coaches remained more composed and took the chocolates.

Morro - was there a little unrest in your 3/4 time huddle? Did you catch my wink?

Good to hear our coach getting some recognition. About time.

No unrest mate,not at all. We were pretty pumped and our coach just calmed us down as a good coach does. Is that what you were referring to?

Regarding the redcliffe coaches box, they we're a disgrace.

Sorry mate I missed the wink, daaaaaaaaaaam it.

Good to hear our coach getting some recognition. About time.

No unrest mate,not at all. We were pretty pumped and our coach just calmed us down as a good coach does. Is that what you were referring to?

Regarding the redcliffe coaches box, they we're a disgrace.

Sorry mate I missed the wink, daaaaaaaaaaam it.
I got to your 3/4 time huddle a little slower than most and thought I caught the end of one of your older blokes pulling a younger players head in - so to speak. I must have miss read it, as I said I did not get the start. Your Coach was very good, very composed, spoke well and actually seemed like he had the game in control at all times. He was head and shoulders above the redcliffe coach who I thought was a little better than what he showed yesterday. Maybe he struggles under real pressure as this was a real pressure contest and great to watch. I have seen both the Nambour/Caboolture close ones this year and this was worthy of a better contest than them.

This season is wide open as far as I can see.

I got to your 3/4 time huddle a little slower than most and thought I caught the end of one of your older blokes pulling a younger players head in - so to speak. I must have miss read it, as I said I did not get the start. Your Coach was very good, very composed, spoke well and actually seemed like he had the game in control at all times. He was head and shoulders above the redcliffe coach who I thought was a little better than what he showed yesterday. Maybe he struggles under real pressure as this was a real pressure contest and great to watch. I have seen both the Nambour/Caboolture close ones this year and this was worthy of a better contest than them.

This season is wide open as far as I can see.

Was actually played in pretty good spirit to for a change as there is no love lost between us and the tigers. Also helped that the umpiring was excellent for the first time all year. Certainly prevents a lot of crap.

The mighty buffs have certainly thrown a cat amongst the pigeons in the last 7 weeks.

Love to say I told you so :)

Ne
Was actually played in pretty good spirit to for a change as there is no love lost between us and the tigers. Also helped that the umpiring was excellent for the first time all year. Certainly prevents a lot of crap.

The mighty buffs have certainly thrown a cat amongst the pigeons in the last 7 weeks.

Love to say I told you so :)
Big game for you blokes this week Morro. Who will be the team to finish 5th Logan or Coomera?

a couple of upsets in the ressies.
Redcliffe over the buffs - I would have thought based on recent work the buffs would have murdered the tigers - can anyone enlighten me?
Caboolture over Ipswich - that is a big surprise - what happened?

Buffs ressies played with 19 players as the seniors had 5 guys pull out in the morning! Not taking anything away from redcliffe they played good footy and were the better team on the day! Ash it was a pleasure to have a chat after the game mate, good bloke and I wish you guys all the best for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back