2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So any games this weekend?? 60 mls forecast for Saturday... When will we get the official line? Training in it last night was fun though!!

It has been quite the year for wet games. I do enjoy them though but the lead up with worry about cancelled games is never fun.

As far as we're concerned it's game in unless we arrive to a barricade of council trucks! :)

At least with the rain we don't have to listen to the screams on the tower of terror all day! Ha ha

Well looks like AFLQ has back tracked once again........ A recent survey suggests that a geographical league could be on the cards if clubs want it. Also 18's being played before the ressies another idea (wow revolutionary!) which would benefit clubs hugely.

Well looks like AFLQ has back tracked once again........ A recent survey suggests that a geographical league could be on the cards if clubs want it. Also 18's being played before the ressies another idea (wow revolutionary!) which would benefit clubs hugely.
Like I was saying weeks ago!!!!

Here's hoping...

So any games this weekend?? 60 mls forecast for Saturday... When will we get the official line? Training in it last night was fun though!!

We've had to move ours to Bribie (again).

Geographical leagues is a terrible idea. Do clubs really want to sacrifice competitiveness for the sake of an hour or two's travel? Look at our division — you could throw a blanket over the top six senior sides... and eight in the ressies! There's no way you'd get that in a geo league.

Do like the idea of the 18s playing before the reserves though.

Wet weather footy this weekend - understatement of the year possibly.

Redcliffe to smash UQ - if they have any pride,
Caboolture to get up over Logan. It will go down to the wire as Logan need a win to stay in touch for a finals berth - I will be in attendance at this game,
Coomera to give Calamvale a touch up,
I am going for Beenleigh in an upset. I saw them last week and think they will match Nambour. Defence will win this one and I think Beenleigh are a touch better in this department,
Ipswich v Roosters....ho hum.....Ipswich.

I don't think it is that hard to understand......but anyway.

Redcliffe lost a close one last week, possibly (emphasise possibly) a game they should have/could have won. If they have any pride, and I suspect they do, in that close loss they will come out and smash UQ.

Let me know if you need further explanation - although my drawing is not that good and if you don't understand this it would have to be pictures next.

How we looking Gaz, swoop? A mate on the tower of terror said he thought u guys had added and aquatic centre!!!! Jnrs cancelled tonight too??

Silver, swandive? No way, orchestrated forward one and a half pike for the bottom of the pack!!

How we looking Gaz, swoop? A mate on the tower of terror said he thought u guys had added and aquatic centre!!!! Jnrs cancelled tonight too??

Silver, swandive? No way, orchestrated forward one and a half pike for the bottom of the pack!!

Game will be on but I'll give you hint- it'll be wet :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate of course unless they can the whole round... Surely Morro you won't get on?? GCCC would have shut it down by now wouldn't they??

Thanks mate of course unless they can the whole round... Surely Morro you won't get on?? GCCC would have shut it down by now wouldn't they??

From my understanding anyone who doesnt play can get fined by AFLQ plus have to pay umps regardless...

Personally I love the wet but I may not pull up for it which I'm spewing about. Love the arm wrestle in the mud. Scored myself a few sliding tries vs Nambour and Marooka already this year!

I'm glad that nambour v beenleigh is at dauth park, otherwise the forum would've been clogged up for weeks with reports in the state of nambour's ground. Which is pristine by the way :)

Yeah go the buffs! If the umpires are reading this it's a no brainer. S.Bugeja 3 votes. Just want to thank everyone at beenleigh for sticking by me. I Definately repaid your faith with my game today. Love ya all. Go buffs toot toot

Looks like the run to the finals got just that much more interesting.

A very valiant effort by a very proud club in Calamvale today. Players playing 2 games and never giving up. Was great to see.

Wet weather footy this weekend - understatement of the year possibly.

Redcliffe to smash UQ - if they have any pride,
Caboolture to get up over Logan. It will go down to the wire as Logan need a win to stay in touch for a finals berth - I will be in attendance at this game,
Coomera to give Calamvale a touch up,
I am going for Beenleigh in an upset. I saw them last week and think they will match Nambour. Defence will win this one and I think Beenleigh are a touch better in this department,
Ipswich v Roosters....ho hum.....Ipswich.

ho hum Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back