2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
neutral I think the only exception anyone has ever taken to "your neutral opinion" is when u attempted to position urself as the world authority on injuries that whilst you may have a background in, had very little of the actual facts at hand. Opinions can be neutral however ignorance towards facts can also make them uninformed.

As the boys above have said, with the state of footy in QLD at this level its great that someone without any ties to a club supporters the league & is interested in whats going on. Whilst im sure your a law abiding citizen and would never take the wheel of the venga bus after too many beers, im sure every club is thankful for the $$ you put in over their bar or canteen!

Swooper who actually owns the Coomera Smash repair bus? Am i right in saying it was donated to the club? We have previously used it for a cpl of away trips and its a cracking set up - would think a retro or 80's themed night would fit the decor perfectly!!

neutral I think the only exception anyone has ever taken to "your neutral opinion" is when u attempted to position urself as the world authority on injuries that whilst you may have a background in, had very little of the actual facts at hand. Opinions can be neutral however ignorance towards facts can also make them uninformed.

As the boys above have said, with the state of footy in QLD at this level its great that someone without any ties to a club supporters the league & is interested in whats going on. Whilst im sure your a law abiding citizen and would never take the wheel of the venga bus after too many beers, im sure every club is thankful for the $$ you put in over their bar or canteen!

Swooper who actually owns the Coomera Smash repair bus? Am i right in saying it was donated to the club? We have previously used it for a cpl of away trips and its a cracking set up - would think a retro or 80's themed night would fit the decor perfectly!!
I think we are all over the posts about neutral's comments on injuries. It's been done to death. At least neutral provides us all with a unbiased opinion. He is the only person on here that has seen a number of different teams play against each other. My tip for the rest of the year is for redcliffe to take a massive fall down the ladder in the last 3 weeks. top 5 will be
namb
cab
been
red
coom

The owners of the business are great active members of our club and supporters of Qld footy. It is a fantastic bus to have access to and you're right that the retro theme would be perfect but alas this is not the theme this week.

All I can say is that there won't be too many sales of food in Redcliffe until the boys have left as not too many would be able to stomach anything with the sights that will be on show!

The owners of the business are great active members of our club and supporters of Qld footy. It is a fantastic bus to have access to and you're right that the retro theme would be perfect but alas this is not the theme this week.

All I can say is that there won't be too many sales of food in Redcliffe until the boys have left as not too many would be able to stomach anything with the sights that will be on show!
Oh dear there's not a giant high heel shoe on top of this bus is there??

Worrying! We're doing some work at a school in Burpengary so may get to see the last qtr...probably be close so can't wait, although I may leave before any theme bus action takes place!

If you wish to sleep at night I would suggest a hasty post-siren exit...

Toot toot
Yes Morro, good day for the buffs! Considering the numbers that were missing ( mainly in the magoo's & considering we had to call in Mr devine and play with only 3 on the bench I'd go as far as saying it was a good win..although the opposition wasnt too crash hot

I would just like to say thanks to Griffith Moorooka for yesterday.Had the opportunity to have a good chat to their coach before the game.
Great to hear someone so passionate about their footy club and putting things in place to make them more successful in the future.
We had a beer and stayed for their presentations and everything was just so positive.
We wish them all the best for the rest of the season and beyond.

I would just like to say thanks to Griffith Moorooka for yesterday.Had the opportunity to have a good chat to their coach before the game.
Great to hear someone so passionate about their footy club and putting things in place to make them more successful in the future.
We had a beer and stayed for their presentations and everything was just so positive.
We wish them all the best for the rest of the season and beyond.
Thanks Graham, good to have a chat. It's always good as a coach to get feedback and how other teams go about their season. Thanks again for you guys hanging around after the game. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Graham - it must be good to have the nude nut back? Although with Draper getting 11 did you really miss him?

Not much to report all - venga bus was late and I only saw the last half. Coomera were well in control even with a mini surge from Redcliffe in the 3rd. Coomera spread really well, even better than when I saw them beat Caboolture earlier in the year. They also appear more composed across the half back line and had multiple forward entries generated by the back half. I think they are the real deal and will challenge Nambour for the flag, I am also saying that I think Caboolture and Beenleigh deserve to be titled genuine contenders as well. I think redcliffe are gone unless they can pull something out of the bag at Nambour next week. They lacked composure, a genuine forward and the coaching staff still were a bit unruly - surely this filters through the team - in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Graham - it must be good to have the nude nut back? Although with Draper getting 11 did you really miss him?

Not much to report all - venga bus was late and I only saw the last half. Coomera were well in control even with a mini surge from Redcliffe in the 3rd. Coomera spread really well, even better than when I saw them beat Caboolture earlier in the year. They also appear more composed across the half back line and had multiple forward entries generated by the back half. I think they are the real deal and will challenge Nambour for the flag, I am also saying that I think Caboolture and Beenleigh deserve to be titled genuine contenders as well. I think redcliffe are gone unless they can pull something out of the bag at Nambour next week. They lacked composure, a genuine forward and the coaching staff still were a bit unruly - surely this filters through the team - in my opinion.

Well written neutral. Was good to see you although we couldn't get an acknowledgment out of you. Why so mysterious?

Well written neutral. Was good to see you although we couldn't get an acknowledgment out of you. Why so mysterious?

If I didn't acknowledge Swoop.....did you really see me? What distinctive top was I wearing?

It is just easier to drop in, watch a game and get out Swoop - I do have a beer and listen to the goings on after the games and let me tell you most Teams in this league have a real respect for each other. Look at the way I have been verballed on here because some don't like my opinion - do you think I could just watch and enjoy this great game if people new who I was?

Your boys were good and will be a finals force. Early in the year it was apparently a lay down that Nambour would take the flag - not now, you, Caboolture and Beenleigh can all win it on your day.

If I didn't acknowledge Swoop.....did you really see me? What distinctive top was I wearing?

It is just easier to drop in, watch a game and get out Swoop - I do have a beer and listen to the goings on after the games and let me tell you most Teams in this league have a real respect for each other. Look at the way I have been verballed on here because some don't like my opinion - do you think I could just watch and enjoy this great game if people new who I was?

Your boys were good and will be a finals force. Early in the year it was apparently a lay down that Nambour would take the flag - not now, you, Caboolture and Beenleigh can all win it on your day.

See what you mean!

Exactly how a league should be....

Does anyone know results from either seniors or reserves in the Ipswich/Logan games yesterday?

Blue top grey beard?

massive round this weekend = buffs cobras we must win to have a chance of finishing top 3. and logan MUST WIN if they lose and coomera beat (youth policy) ipswich. the top 5 is set a win to logan and the last round look out.

2 great hard fought wins by Coomera today... This finals race is going to be down to the wire![/qu

Swoopa, good to put a face to a name, though the dress was a bit much - wasn't the right colour for your complexion.
Regardsing Footy - You guys were better on the day and makes the run into finals very close now.
I think I speak for all of the Tigers when I say thanks for sticking around for a chat and a beer afterwards... all be it some of the attire was a bit 'weird', except for no.9 - he could pass for a chick any day!

On recent form you would say that Redcliffe will struggle to hold on to a top three spot - Nambour and Caboolture to come. One win should do them. If Beenleigh loses this week it would be tough but not out of the question for them to get into that top three. Percentage will be important.

I can't remember the last time ccoming into the second last round of the season that the final five hadn't already been decided as Logan is still a threat if they knock Beenleigh off this weekend.

Thanks Geelong you too. Was a great day and we appreciated the hospitality, even if a few of your blokes got a bit "handsy" with that gorgeous red head ;)

Tips this week guys?

Caboolture should make light work of Calamvale at home
Coomera to sure up a top 5 spot beating Ipswich
Beenleigh to end Logans hopes
Nambour will beat Redcliffe and this will open the door for Beenleigh
And match of the round almost Griffith v UQ too close to call ill say UQ by a kick

Tips this week guys?

Caboolture should make light work of Calamvale at home
Coomera to sure up a top 5 spot beating Ipswich
Beenleigh to end Logans hopes
Nambour will beat Redcliffe and this will open the door for Beenleigh
And match of the round almost Griffith v UQ too close to call ill say UQ by a kick

I would have to agree with those tips although the Beenleigh v Logan game would be 1 to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back