2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Footy - I did try to change the venga bus, as I saw Redcliffe and Caboolture last week, but if anyone has ever worked with or for the government you would know that once things are set they are very hard to change.....I wait with baited breath on the UFC at Strathpine. I will have the pleasure of observing Caboolture and Redcliffe again - Caboolture will take the chocolates for mine (more disciplined) and Logan in the UFC.

Sorry Footy - I did try to change the venga bus, as I saw Redcliffe and Caboolture last week, but if anyone has ever worked with or for the government you would know that once things are set they are very hard to change.....I wait with baited breath on the UFC at Strathpine. I will have the pleasure of observing Caboolture and Redcliffe again - Caboolture will take the chocolates for mine (more disciplined) and Logan in the UFC.

You've jumped us NT? :(

Coomera over Nambour and Ipswich over Beenleigh in the ressies, swoop u must be pleased!!!
Very pleased Mighty. Was a great hard even contest and played in good spirits.

Best wishes to Beenleigh boys in Ressies. Unlucky this year, I reckon some injuries in Seniors would've made it tough.

Hope common sense privails and let's the 2 Nambour teams play on the same ground next week.

Beer on Monday night Mighty? Any chance of sneaking me in a WFLB?

Not a great deal to report - Redcliffe did enough to win the game. It never rose to any great heights and was a bit disappointing for a final. Well done to redcliffe though, they seemed to have more desire to win and looked as though they wanted it more. No nude nut......again? No avenue to goal for Caboolture. #28 for Caboolture who was close to BOG last week was very undisciplined and I am sure the Nambour coaches took note of this as they seemed to take note of everything else, as good Coaches should.

cheers swoopa its hard yo take losing a final, at least we got beat by a senior side, sorry a ressies side with six ressies in it, as for there youth policy just going to mention a couple of numbers from ipswich which would tear apart that argumemt from them 11' 18, 2 as for that number 5 the old midget would love nothing better than some one from nambour putting his bald head up his ars.

to our seniors unlucky . lets all hope cabo do a number on the dogs i mean logan next week.
im out for the year best of luck to all teams left in the finals.

cheers swoopa its hard yo take losing a final, at least we got beat by a senior side, sorry a ressies side with six ressies in it, as for there youth policy just going to mention a couple of numbers from ipswich which would tear apart that argumemt from them 11' 18, 2 as for that number 5 the old midget would love nothing better than some one from nambour putting his bald head up his ars.

to our seniors unlucky . lets all hope cabo do a number on the dogs i mean logan next week.

beenleigh train derailed TOOT TOOT.

Condolences to Beenleigh. Proud club who fought hard all year in both grades. What a mad house Beenleigh will be this weekend and I look forward to seeing some average sorts at the b&f!

Any one have prediction now for GFs? Anything changed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Condolences to Beenleigh. Proud club who fought hard all year in both grades. What a mad house Beenleigh will be this weekend and I look forward to seeing some average sorts at the b&f!

Grand final rematch Nambour Logan again that's my prediction.

Any one have prediction now for GFs? Anything changed?[/quote]Sorry to say swoopa but if Ipswich field the side they did yesterday no one in the reserves comp can match them! They can say that they havent drop any senior guys if they like, which we all know is a load of crap..kicked 12 against them earlyier in the year and none of the backline from yesterday were playing 2's back then. Nambour in the senior's! Ipswich in the ressies!

Sorry to say swoopa but if Ipswich field the side they did yesterday no one in the reserves comp can match them! They can say that they havent drop any senior guys if they like, which we all know is a load of crap..kicked 12 against them earlyier in the year and none of the backline from yesterday were playing 2's back then. Nambour in the senior's! Ipswich in the ressies!
Sounds rather ominous but here's hoping they're beatable.

Did the change of venue for you lads have an affect at all? Sure it wouldn't have been the same atmosphere as a home ground advantage.

Sounds rather ominous but here's hoping they're beatable.

Did the change of venue for you lads have an affect at all? Sure it wouldn't have been the same atmosphere as a home ground advantage.

i dont think it matter were we played logan at our ground or up there. they were the better team and wanted it more deserving winners caboolture are in for a hard game. that tall guy for logan number 47 with the tatts is an absoulate goose what a crack up. just ask him hell tell u how good he is and the $$$ hes on . apart from that not much else to say.

i dont think it matter were we played logan at our ground or up there. they were the better team and wanted it more deserving winners caboolture are in for a hard game. that tall guy for logan number 47 with the tatts is an absoulate goose what a crack up. just ask him hell tell u how good he is and the $$$ hes on . apart from that not much else to say.

Sounds like an interesting and humble sort of a fella. Is Logan up to knocking off Nambour? What a season of twists and turns.

KP rumour is you ended up copping a hit and were injured? You ok mate?

Sounds like an interesting and humble sort of a fella. Is Logan up to knocking off Nambour? What a season of twists and turns.

KP rumour is you ended up copping a hit and were injured? You ok mate?

Yeah mate broke me nose lil sore the way this season has panned out anything can happen. But I think they can beat them should be interesting couple weeks. Goodluck swoop hope use get to the big 1. Ipswich 2s will be hard to stop

Yeah mate broke me nose lil sore the way this season has panned out anything can happen. But I think they can beat them should be interesting couple weeks. Goodluck swoop hope use get to the big 1. Ipswich 2s will be hard to stop
Thanks mate. Here's hoping we do and take the prize. I agree Ipswich will be hard to beat as I'm sure all their big guns will make them self available for finals.

UQ are a great side too and to be honest I would like to see them v us on the last day of the footy year.

Lol why so much hate for that little bald No. 5? Did he hurt ya feelings mate?

Just a little bit of premature off season talk but the Griffith-Moorooka Roosters have appointed Tim Pearson as senior coach for season 2013. I don't know him at all but he apparently coached Beenleigh for a few years. Can anyone fill me in as to how you think he'll go?

Just a little bit of premature off season talk but the Griffith-Moorooka Roosters have appointed Tim Pearson as senior coach for season 2013. I don't know him at all but he apparently coached Beenleigh for a few years. Can anyone fill me in as to how you think he'll go?
Hopefully he will help with the development there as they took some steps in the right direction this year. Good group of blokes so I wouldn't mind seeing them pick up a few extra W's in 2013 (as long as they're not against Coomera!)

Yeah he did pretty good coach very hard good work by moorooka securing him. Mite have a couple from buffs join him there I dare say. U guys in div 3 next year ? Heard a rumour use may drop down.

Sorry to say swoopa but if Ipswich field the side they did yesterday no one in the reserves comp can match them! They can say that they havent drop any senior guys if they like, which we all know is a load of crap..kicked 12 against them earlyier in the year and none of the backline from yesterday were playing 2's back then. Nambour in the senior's! Ipswich in the ressies![/quote]
Wow Ipswich aiming to become king s**t of terd mountain by stacking their two's to win a flag, I recall the once mighty Roosters doing that in 2007 and they have not played senior finals since after being regulars in September. Good luck recruiting good senior players next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back