2012 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seven other clubs should be eager too

Haven't heard too much about other clubs and recruiting at this stage, but there is some talk about some dimboola locals returning - Shannon Keam and Luke Eldridge. Any chance of some young district league talent coming across? it would be great to see some follow in the footsteps of baker, the exells, schultz's and have an impact at wimmera league level.

Do you guys reckon there will be a bit of money thrown around for the 2012 season? More so than in the last 5 years?

Horsham would have to have some major concerns with about 20 of their boys jetting off to Bali shortly for the footy trip. There are some very loose boys in that group who could do with a Slenko chaperone.

Makes Adelaide look good for the 12th time...argh Crazy Horse...the memories. :)

I am doing some research on a former Nhill player called Tom Rowe. He has relocated to my district and I am keen to recruit both him and his brother David. Does anyone from the Wimmera league recall these players and have insight as to how they played? Thanks in advance for any information recieved.

How many non-playing coaches would that make for WFL next year?

Dimboola
United
Stawell
Ararat
Saints

Horsham & Eagles have playing coaches not sure about Nhill & Burras

I would expect Brearly to be back playing for Nhill. Surely Farr won't try and play again?

Farr should play on and go for 10 flags. To see a guy stay at one club for so long it sets a good example on what alot of other should do at the clubs they are at now. Some of us should get of his back and let him do what he wants.

Farr should play on and go for 10 flags. To see a guy stay at one club for so long it sets a good example on what alot of other should do at the clubs they are at now. Some of us should get of his back and let him do what he wants.

Easy to do at clubs that are winning flags at the drop of a hat... Its the blokes that can hang around a club, and do their best to help out a club that is struggling, that is the better example!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, Dimboola have signed up Tom Magee & Matt Magee. Anyone know how they go & what position they play???
hey mate < played with matt last year , highly rated young bloke , strongly built , fast takes a great mark , tough , not a brilliant kick , great backman , tom very much same not same markin ability but disposal is quite a bit better ! both strong backman

hey mate < played with matt last year , highly rated young bloke , strongly built , fast takes a great mark , tough , not a brilliant kick , great backman , tom very much same not same markin ability but disposal is quite a bit better ! both strong backman

Thanks rocket17 much appreciated!

Pat Knott back at Saints whilst Kye Chapple & Riley McFarlane to SANFL by all reports.

Whilst Paul Adlington rumor again circulating that he is returning to Demons.

Have heard Ararat has signed Brad "Spacey" Keilor from Lake Bolac. Won the MDFL league medal last year. Big inclusion for the young team if true? Anyone else heard this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back