2012 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I rest my case.

Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser!

Horsham Demons work bloody hard to achieve success, both on and off the field. They never lose site of what it is they are trying to achieve and appreciate it when it does come their way.

The clubs I would say are a disgrace are the ones that despite winning a flag and supporting their own hotel sponsor, catch a bus to come to Horsham to celebrate, why would you?

Ever seen Demons catch a bus to a Wimmera town other than Horsham to celebrate.

They are far to dignified to do that.

So who do you support loser?

Declare your hand for a change instead of bagging everyone else.

Anyway, enough of your nonsense....back to the footy.

Looking forward to watching the next Eagles Demons game. Horsham have an awesome forward line with Jordy and Parish and the people around them can kick goals at will. It seems Brimackabeals chance still relies on shutting down Horsham at the stoppages and getting first possession out of the middle. Both sides have plenty of depth and are supremely fit.

Yes that first final if it is Horsham v Warracknabeal will be a great game with both sides believing they can win straight through to the GF...

I would not say it is all but assured it will be these 2 teams come the end of the year though, Horsham Saints are a completely different side from early in the year, if they can match there intensity shown against the 2 top sides in finals I wouldn't have them far off the pace at all.

Yes that first final if it is Horsham v Warracknabeal will be a great game with both sides believing they can win straight through to the GF...

I would not say it is all but assured it will be these 2 teams come the end of the year though, Horsham Saints are a completely different side from early in the year, if they can match there intensity shown against the 2 top sides in finals I wouldn't have them far off the pace at all.

Yeah, Saints have some really great talent but it’s their last 3 to 4 players that are the big difference. Butchy boy is an inspiration after his illness.
Interesting to see the Saints didn’t pursue the allegations of racial abuse against their player after they played Horsham the other week.

Yeah, Saints have some really great talent but it’s their last 3 to 4 players that are the big difference. Butchy boy is an inspiration after his illness.
Interesting to see the Saints didn’t pursue the allegations of racial abuse against their player after they played Horsham the other week.

If you knew about this, you obviously knew that the players/officials involved had discussions on the night involved and the allegations were proven to be untrue.

A well written article in todays Wimmera Mail Times about Stuart Farr. Love the Demons of hate them, you've got to admire this man for his hard work, dedication and loyalty to the club. Sure he's had his indiscretions along the way (like we all probably have in our early/mid-20's), but he is undoubtedly one of the most successful and decorated players and coaches in Wimmera League history. Hopefully he can stay on as coach for a couple more years yet.

A well written article in todays Wimmera Mail Times about Stuart Farr. Love the Demons of hate them, you've got to admire this man for his hard work, dedication and loyalty to the club. Sure he's had his indiscretions along the way (like we all probably have in our early/mid-20's), but he is undoubtedly one of the most successful and decorated players and coaches in Wimmera League history. Hopefully he can stay on as coach for a couple more years yet.

Couldn’t agree more. An amazing playing career has come to an end. Stuart will be an icon of the Wimmera Football League for many years to come. He has been humble and respectful of his opponents and has achieved much of his success through sheer determination and hard work. he has always done his best to put the club first and the errors he may have made in life were mostly due to his passion. To me he epitomises the best of the Horsham Football Club.

Well fellow football fanatics, the most hottly contested Wimmera Final Season is upon us and I for one can't wait to see how it all unfolds. I think this weekend will see some very close games not only on the football field but on the netball court as well. Good luck to all clubs and may we see an injury free campaign for all.

Interesting interview on 3WM sat morning the coach of Stawell i think it was who thought probably a promotion/demotion two tiered comp involving Wimmera league and district league amalgamation possibly the way to go. He thought that possibly some sides would need to amalgamate to be successful. This seems a possible solution to your bye problems but then again emotions will run high if some teams fall by the wayside.

Well fellow football fanatics, the most hottly contested Wimmera Final Season is upon us and I for one can't wait to see how it all unfolds. I think this weekend will see some very close games not only on the football field but on the netball court as well. Good luck to all clubs and may we see an injury free campaign for all.

Caught a glimpse of Horsham Demons last weekend and IMHO i thought they lacked the desire and hunger to win themselves another premiership. I know this can turn around in a blink of an eye especially with their forward line, but I get the feeling Warracknabeal might just take them this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Demons haves delisted Hopetouns Lucas Cook according to HeraldSun reports. 192cm Cook was selected at no. 12 in the 2010 national draft. Geelong and the Kangaroos are showing interest.

Surprise surprise!! Whispers from sources everywhere of extremely disgruntled players and supporters complaining about ATROCIOUS umpiring in the first wk of finals.....what really struck me is it came from both winners and losers from U/17 right through to seniors!

STOP BLOODY WHINGING ABOUT IT and DO SOMETHING!

Any truth in the rumour that they will be wearing glasses with cameras and microphones for the rest of the series? Is this to provide evidence of the abuse coming their way? Also plans to police the interchange the same as afl despite it not being a vcfl law?? Gee that will be great if a senior gf is decided in the dieing minutes by an interchange infringement!!

The cream always rise to the top come finals, but i agree with the sentiment posted earlier that warrack are as ripe as any team has ever been to knock horsham off this yr, unless of course the umpiring is ATROCIOUS!!

Hats off to the Horsham Saints junior football program. Absolutely first class with their approach to teaching the kids in a great fun, family environment.

Eagles looked real strong against the Saints last Sunday before taking the foot of the gas in the last quarter. Should be a cracker. Eagles by 13 points.

Horsham Demons 9.2.56 : 10.4.64. 10.7.67: 11. 7.73 lt
Warrack Eagles 1.2.8 : 4.2.26 : 9.3.57 : 15.3.93

What a Comeback by the warrack Eagles now booked them selves a Grand Final :) horshams to play either Horsham saints or Dimboola Next week could 2012 be the year Horsham streak comes to an end :) warrack now beaten horsam twice by 17pts and 20 pt and horsham won rd 1 by 19 pts been close matches if horsham makes the granny be close again Jesse Murphy Kicked 7 out of the 15 goals

Reserves Warrack 10.17.77 d Dimboola 6.2.38

Warrack Reserves into the Grand final

Jesus Andy, thanks for the update as we are all on the Brim bandwagon now but please try and use some punctuation. My head hurts.

GO BRIM.
Jesse Murphy played very well by what I have heard. If the Rebels go out next week he will play in the GF. But Horsham will also have Lloyd and Blake, if they make the GF!!. If Rebels win, Murphy may still play for Warrack and the other two ???????

Fair go PP. We have tried to get Andyt31 to improve his grammer in the past, but it's hard to educate a former Wimmera Goal Umpire!

ooh yeah, i always have been but now i dont umpire up there now its all stuffed up, much better competions also umpire more games on a weekend. umpiring up there now has taken wimmmera league back 10 years. BFL would never do what Wimmera, did to the WFUA that was a disgrace . so carn eagles so hopefully get to the granny hopefully will get either chfl or MCDFL grand final so i can have the weekend after off :) where so short in numbers been doing 4 games this weekend 2 yesterday. carn the Eagles we proved Horsham aint invincible they can be beaten :) beating them the 2nd time, proves beating them last time wasnt a fluke. :);

ps save wasting your breath this isnt school or an essay or a business letter :p

Hats off to the Horsham Saints junior football program. Absolutely first class with their approach to teaching the kids in a great fun, family environment.

Tough run for the Saints this finals series. Losing 5 out of 6 football matches, including going out in straight sets in the seniors and 17s. The train has terminated a few stops to early for them this year.

Roos too good today in the seniors. Burras had a few kids drop back to the U17's this week after their 1's finished last week. Saints had 4 kids playing today. One name to remember is James Richards. The kid will play AFL. Is still 16 year of age, six foot four and has the most incredible athleticism. Will be in the Rebels next year after playing Vic U16's this year. Go EAGLES. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back